Qlikview Jobs in Mumbai
at Techknomatic Services Pvt. Ltd.
Qlik Sense Developer
Lead and drive the development in BI domain using Qlik Sense eco-system with deep technical and BI ecosystem knowledge. The resource will be responsible for the dashboard design, development, and delivery of BI services using Qlik Sence eco-system.
Key functions & responsibilities:
- QlikView/Qlik Sense Data Architect (possibly certified) with extensive knowledge of QlikView and Qlik Sense including best practices for data modelling, application design and development.
- Familiarity with the use of GeoAnalytics, NPrinting, extensions, widgets, mashups, ODAG and various other advanced features used in Qlik Sense development.
- Good knowledge working with Set Analysis.
- Experience working with Qlik Sense sites and the Qlik Management Console, creating rules, and managing the streams, as well as user and application security.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, proxies, load balancers, etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting connectivity, configuration, performance, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in Computer science.
- Master’s degree would have an added advantage.
2-6 years of experience in Qlik Sense designing and development.
Leading emerging technology solutions provider
• Developing effective QlikView/ Sense data models
• Developing front end applications using Qlik technology
• Utilizing scripting language to meet complex business requirements
• Utilizing Qlik Publisher / N printing capabilities
• Extract, transform and load (ETL) data from multiple data sources into the Qlik application
• Design, build, test and debug Qlik solutions based upon specified
• Follow implementation standards
• Utilize source control tools
• Follow deployment process
• Experience creating extract/transform/load routines from data sources
including SAP BW, SAP R/3, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle as well as other data sources
• Solid experience developing complex Qlik data models
• Participating in business requirements and design review sessions
• Providing input on proposing, evaluating, and selecting appropriate
design alternatives which meet requirements and are consistent with our
current standards and processes
• Extracting, transforming and loading data into Qlik applications
• Developing, testing, debugging Qlik applications
• Migrating code across development and testing landscapes
• Creating publisher jobs
• Developing documentation
• Transferring knowledge and landing application to BI Support team
• Good communication skills and ability to interact with the customer
• Willingness to travel is mandatory
• Experience on Qlik sense, Geo Analytics an added advantage
Mandatory Skills required:
1. Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements for QlikView
2. Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in
3. Design, develop, and test QlikView scripts to import data from source systems, data feeds, flat files
to create Qlik marts
4. Proficiency with QlikView Scripting, use of complex QlikView functions,
advanced QlikView Expressions, experience with complex data models and optimization of data
model for query performance to create Qlik Marts
5. Architecture optimization ( includes hardware sizing , security setup , performance tuning )
6. Development of Qlikview/ QlikSense