We are looking for someone with deep analytical and product marketing skills to join our Product & Technology Team! As a Product Head, your primary responsibilities will include working with the team to identify opportunities to improve the product and build entirely new experiences that our community will love. You will conceptualize, design, and build applications to enable millions of businesses to move online with superior visual content. You will directly work with the technology team, you'll support the marketing, sales, and operations team with smart automated solutions to their most pressing problems.
● Lead a team of 6-8 Product Managers and Design team members to build cutting-edge Vision products for the AI Cataloging space.
● Create a world-class Self Serve SaaS Product experience with data analysis at its center.
● Lead the Web, Mobile and API experience of the AI product stack.
● Talk to users - Large and Small to better understand their needs and motivations.
● Project management to align the technology team and ship products.
● Stay up to date with the latest research in Computer vision and best product practices and bring the most important features back to the company's products.
● Prioritization and Roadmap Management, Work alongside all stakeholders to represent a true picture of priorities and future initiatives.
● Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings.
● BTech/MBA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject from a Tier-1 institute
● 3+ years of experience leading Product team in high growth Product companies
● 6+ years of Product Management experience in growth startups or Product companies
● Extremely self-motivated and autonomous. You'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed.
● Analytical. You should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions.
● Strong product intuition. You need to have an informed opinion to build a product from scratch.
● Systems thinker. You should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system.
● Super detail-oriented. Small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you.
● Team champion. We're serious about our work, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together. :)
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Product Manager at Kwalee you will oversee and guide the development of high tech, innovative technology produced by the Data Science team.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with analysts and strategists in the Marketing and Publishing departments to design and build valuable data products and features.
- Organising the work load into manageable, measurable tasks.
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses to work towards improving performance, reliability and scalability of each project.
- Managing the priorities and responsibilities of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Developers to get projects and features built, tested, and delivered to the relevant stakeholders.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise yourself and others.
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- Experience in managing the delivery of complex technical projects.
- Exceptional record of contribution to software develpment projects.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Product Manager, you will be building products that customers love. You will play a critical part in defining and building the perfect experience for millions, developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people's lives globally.
What you will do:
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying, and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Bringing new product features to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs based on various insights from Data Analytics & other stakeholders.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning associates, following up on work results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech
- Experience at a B2C ed-tech company, preferably in the overseas education segment
- Experience in a startup
- Tech development experience
- Has prior experience in building and growing a digital B2C product
- Uses an optimal mix of intuition and analysis. Familiarity with design of experiments is a plus
- Is an effective communicator
- Knows how to bring teams together to effect timely delivery
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- Ownership of front end platforms – Android, iOS, msite and website. Have worked extensively in frontend and need to be able define and analyse numerous product metrics and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product.
- Conceptualize and build innovative Financial Products in Lending for platform users. Most of the products are being developed for the first time in India
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fastmoving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills.
- Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
- Ability to manage a team of 6-10 smart product managers
- Overall 12-14 years of experience.
- Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech. Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry. Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges.
- In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.
Greetings! We are looking for Product Manager for our Data modernization product. We need a resource with good knowledge on Big Data/DWH. should have strong Stakeholders management and Presentation skills
- Manage and lead cross-functional project team to ensure delivery of complex development projects
- Scope and requirements specifications
- Functional specifications
- Business/system analysis
- Resource planning and availability
- Program management of existing programs
- Maintain Project Schedules
- Product/Application SME
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand and define client’s key business drivers and requirements
- Propose product solutions which meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal
- Understand and demonstrate solutions/products to clients at the initial Deal stage
- Support sales teams throughout the contract lifecycle including at client review meetings and identifying opportunities to upsell into existing accounts
- Liaise with clients post sale to develop project documentation including Statement of Work and implementation plans
- Driving Project delivery through coordination with the Product and the Engineering Team
- Process improvement in terms of adoption of Agile framework in Project Delivery
- Closely work with and guiding the Engineering team from a feature/product development standpoint.
- Status Reporting at an Overall Program Level catering to both Internal and External communication
- Involvement in Post Production Support and coordination with cross Functional teams of Operations, Finance and Analytics
- 2-7 years of total experience in Product Development.
- BE/BTech or any relevant degree with a background in consumer internet products
- 2-4 years’ experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them - you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished
- You carry the optimum blend of business, creativity (UI/UX) and technology.
- You are hands-on and go-getter to build & enhance your product through team work.
- You are on a constant drive to expand the product through research & stitching new partnerships.
- Person from a travel & accommodation background will be preferred.
- You’re expected to be a polymath who can bring ideas and analogies from different domains to solve a problem. You should be able to understand third or fourth level metrics.
- Stellar design instincts and product taste
- Finger-tippiness with data: you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Hands on experience on MS Excel is preferred.
- Most importantly, you should be fun to work with.
- You’ll be responsible for absorbing all the complexities of the domain and make simple, elegant and polished products for our users. You’ll have to learn and unlearn fast across domains.
- You’ll be working closely with the engineers, designers and analysts who care deeply about their product. You should be able to quickly build rapport with them. Persuasiveness is more valued here than authority.
- You’ll be owning product charters and would be responsible for every delivery. Your product charter will change as we evolve.
- You should be able to understand macro changes in the market and identify potential opportunities and risks. You should be able to plan features in smaller sprints while keeping an eye on the larger vision.
- You’ll be extremely meticulous and prudent in testing every feature that goes out. We ship high quality software.
- You’ll be the internal evangelist of the product who will go to everyone and help them understand why we should build a feature.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player who can adapt to new and evolving processes.
• Develop a deep understanding of the user, both existing and potential.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market segments, and continually assess the landscape and emerging industry trends.
• Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best-in-class digital video user experience.
• Own end-to-end development starting from business case approval from stakeholders, leading to defining detailed product requirements documents, working with tech to build functionalities, and partnering with the team to own and drive launch/growth with robust go-to-market plans.
• Work cross-functionally with data science, engineering, design, marketing, business development, legal, finance, customer service, and operations teams to deliver on the product roadmap and business goals.
• 4+ years of data-driven product management work experience performing relevant, innovative, product management job functions while partnering closely with software development teams.
• Proven ability to rally a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders to turn a big vision into reality.
• Prior experience in working with designers, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy-in for the product in the direction you are setting.
• Technical experience in developing, delivering, and executing on complex distributed software systems at scale.
• A combination of business and technical depth with the ability to dive deep with senior technical leaders to understand architecture concerns, address objections and gather detailed technical requirements.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Excellent analytical abilities and oral/written communication skills.
• Passion for understanding users and their behavior, particularly with regards to the digital video space.
• Direct experience defining products and roadmaps which deliver simple, immersive user experiences while dealing with underlying complex technical requirements.
• Experience delivering digital streaming media and/or in any other consumer subscription services business.
• MBA or advanced degree in a related field