About ANAROCK and myHQ
Founded in 2017 by industry veterans, ANAROCK is India's fastest-growing prop-tech company.
ANAROCK is now launching India's largest aggregation platform for Indian real estate brokers and developers to transform how real-estate transactions happen. By providing real-time inventory and accurate information for thousands of properties, - the platforms aim to assist real-estate brokers in the entire transaction journey and helping them increase productivity.
myHQ (by ANAROCK) is India’s largest flexible workspace platform – present across 20 cities. myHQ is changing the way commercial real-estate works by providing on demand / remote workspace solutions to individuals and enterprises.
About the role
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic product manager to join our product team. You will be leading development of new prop-tech platforms within the ANAROCK Group – Broker Platform and myHQ. Here at ANAROCK, you’ll take on responsibility of building new products ground up as part of new initiatives charter
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member in helping shape:
- Our company culture & product practices
- People that we hire
- The direction & focus of our products
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to grow your career and working at a growth stage product company. You will be given complete autonomy and the right team to hit your metrics.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into product goals, its road-map and delivers goals in line with product strategy
- Creating elaborate mock-ups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
- Defining success metrics and analysing product performance
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to day-to-day operations in the product life-cycle.
- Working closely with the Engineering team to deliver on the agreed timelines and removing internal/external hurdles
- Groom and manage a team of product managers and analysts
Desired Skills/ Experience
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- First principle thinking and a strong execution mentality
- Data driven with strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations.
- Familiarity with iterative development principles and practices - breaking complex problems into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
- Experience with usability studies and user research.
- Strong collaboration & effective communication skills.
- Comfortable with analytics tools like Firebase, MixPanel, CleverTap, etc. and knowledge of SQL
Nice to have
- Any previous experience with software development
- Built products from scratch or previous experience at working at a start-up
People & Culture
- Freedom to execute, an open culture with passionate and smart co-workers
- Performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experimentation
Anarock in the news
- Anarock acquires 75% stake in flexible workspace platform myHQ
- Anarock acquires tech platform ApnaComplex
- Anarock to launch AI-led proptech tool
Key Team Members
- Sunil Mishra – CSO, Anarock Group
- Utkarsh Kawatra – CEO , myHQ
- Vinayak Agarawal – CTO , myHQ
Other Perks / Benefits
- Comprehensive term and health insurance for you and your dependents
- Paid maternity / paternity leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
evaluations, clinics and care modules to help Indian parents and children. Our approach
leverages a first-of-its-kind schools-parents-monitoring technologies to evaluate, monitor and
guide children’s health and wellbeing. Based in Delhi and NCR Bengaluru, SKIDS is founded by
serial entrepreneurs with expertise in medical science, machine learning and education
technology. SKIDS is backed by marquee investors in Asia and India. We are actively
expanding our team and looking for passionate and motivated professionals who are keen to
join us in our next phase of growth.
Location: Gurgaon, India
We are looking for a talented and thoughtful individual to oversee the design and creation of our
products. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for building technology
products in health care. The ideal candidate is dedicated to excellence in the workplace, enjoys
collaborating with others, and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
You would be expected to:
● drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the
● oversee the development and timely delivery of our products
● research other products and new technologies to inform our work
● test and pilot our product to improve user experience
● collaborate with the marketing and development teams to analyze consumer needs,
current market trends, and potential partnerships
● appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
● translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final
product development by engineering teams
● create a collaborative culture and environment that will allow the team to thrive
● work closely and communicate effectively with management and other teams
You would have:
● a minimum of 4 years of relevant product management experience
● proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
● excellent written and oral communication skills to be able to convey detailed designs and
workflows of the product with different teams
● a good knowledge of the health-tech industry
● a good understanding of consumer health care apps and products
● great project management and interpersonal skills
● sincere empathy for the user and commitment to doing what it takes to address their
● experience working in fast-paced and high-growth startups
Our company encourages diversity and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Our client is a digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
Overview of the Role :-
As a Senior Product Manager in this vertical, you will be solely responsible for creating and managing end to end journeys for providing the best experience on consultations, creating user behaviour patterns that bring about positive changes to a user's lifestyle, help user's stay in constant touch with the doctors and doctor assistants and overall, chart out the course for a true wellness concierge that allows consumers to really reap benefits from expert advice and care.
- Own and evolve product roadmap for the entire telehealth pod, from a quarter, 6m and 12m product vision
- Manage a team of APMs and PMs within the pod, create and review PRDs
- Create adequate lines of reporting and accountability between business, tech and operations
- Hypothesise, test, build, enhance - all journeys across different touch points on the platform across web and app
- Create frictionless experiences to a one of its kind offering at scale
- Manage data reporting and visibility across business and operations
- Work closely with Design and Tech, and manage sprints within this pod, to bring about the outcomes in a timely and effective manner
- 4+ years experience in consumer facing product roles
- Ability to wireframe and prototype, manage and lead sprints, create actionable insights on data
- Strong analytical mindset
- Understanding of product landscaping, product benchmarking, product feature prioritization and product development processes are a must in order to be able to create a roadmap and deliver on the same;
- Direct interaction with end customers, OEMs, Channel Partners and Sales Teams in order to understand the business needs and document the voice of the customer for new product features or offerings;
- Improving the product development planning process as and when required in order to boost the product portfolio of the company;
- Create consistent and continuous engagement through the product in order to ensure complete satisfaction;
- Grow customers internally and externally by identifying other areas where the company can add value in a scalable manner;
- Identify new customer needs, create product strategies around the new needs and build scalable product offerings;
- Be able to say “no” to certain feature requests and explain to the stakeholders and help them
understand the reason behind it;
- Create transparent, scalable and easy-to-understand prioritization processes so that the business scales;
- Ensure customers are engaged and develop key product features to measure customer engagement and success which can be monitored and tracked;
- Provide frequent progress reports, both casually and in written format;
- Document decisions, strategy implementation and outputs;
- Present methods and results to peers’ management and customers as necessary
We are looking for a smart, adaptable individual with a healthy mix of software product management experience, enterprise software products, product landscaping, great presentation/communication skills, and strong leadership/people management skills and the following qualifications:
- At least 5-6 years of continuous experience in product management at a software product company , IIT and NIT will be a special consideration
- Good understanding of B2B product development and its life cycle.
- Previous experience working in a team and leadership skills;
- Experience in setting targets and milestones and achieving them;
- A problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, whether verbally, in writing, or through drawings, presentations and schematics;
- Knowledge of core engineering concepts that will allow road-mapping an enterprise technology product efficiently;
- Ability to innovate, outdo expectations and persevere to benefit the team as a whole;
Individuals who are creative, enterprising and attentive to detail will fit right in with our small, passionate team. We always run-on high energy and enthusiasm and are looking for that fire in the belly! We look forward to meeting you!
Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail
Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule
Gather and prioritise product and customer requirements
Work closely with the Development Team to deliver winning products
Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach
Support Evolution Gaming’s Marketing and Sales Departments in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, employing focus group testing, when necessary analyse trends in the gaming market and continuously review the competitive landscape
Storytelling platforms have not evolved with smartphones, as we still consume stories being passive observers. At Raidenbit, we are building KahaniBox - The Netflix for interactive fiction in Indian languages. We create stories with immersive roleplay experiences that allow the audience to control how the stories unfold and end.
We are looking for an experienced Product Mager who can drive our journey to make KahaniBox the largest interactive fiction platform globally. You would be collaborating while working 100% remotely in flexible timings.
You’d be responsible for
- Improving core metrics like retention and time spent per month. KahaniBox aims to become an entertainment platform that people can use for years.
- Revamping our mobile player app, website, internal dashboard, and other tools.
- Focusing on the player journey, managing the overall UX and laying out the UI - overseeing the quality, design, mechanics, production, and delivery of the end game products.
- Consistently thinking of ways to use data and making iterations to provide the best user experience.
- Converting business requirements into a well-defined product backlog.
- 3-6 years of product management experience around consumer mobile app or mobile game.
- Extraordinary data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Passion towards storytelling.
- Excellent wireframing and product specification skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win.
Bonus points if you
- Have experience in the mobile game industry and Unity game engine.
- Can code in at least 1 language.
- Have managed a startup before
Apply only if you have
- 4 - 7 years of total experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role in a consumer product based startup
- Ensured that the Product's technical aspects aligned with the business, vision & mission
- Communicated technology strategy to colleagues and investors
- An understanding of budgets and business planning
- Scaled yourself to become a tech leader
- An ex-entrepreneur will be preferred
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- In-depth knowledge of SCRUM & JEERA
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- In depth knowledge of following technologies:
- Angular 2+, typescript. (Required)
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Flutter/Dart or other Core Android/IOs development.
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Bitbucket/GIT pipelines for automatic build and deploy.
- Testing with professional test cases.
- Database: SQL and NoSQL.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
Location: Gurgaon (1 Position)
Experience: 12-15 Years
Educational Qualification: MBA from Premium Institute
Day to Day Responsibilities
1. Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
2. Ownership of front end platforms – Android, iOS, msite and website. Have worked extensively in frontend and need to be able define and analyse numerous product metrics and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product.
3. Conceptualize and build innovative Financial Products in Lending for platform users. Most of the products are being developed for the first time in India
4. Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
5. Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization. 6. Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fastmoving environment.
7. Strong business management and analysis skills.
8. Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
9. Ability to manage a team of 6-10 smart product managers
You Are Good At:
1. Overall 12-14 years of experience.
2. Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech. Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry. Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
3. Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
4. Excellent academic background and records.
5. Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
6. Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges.
7. In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.