Performance monitoring Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
at VuNet Systems
This role is for Work from the office.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the entire landscape that spans network, compute, storage, databases, applications, and business domain
- Use the Big Data and AI-driven features of vuSmartMaps to provide solutions that will enable customers to improve the end-user experience for their applications
- Create detailed designs, solutions and validate with internal engineering and customer teams, and establish a good network of relationships with customers and experts
- Understand the application architecture and transaction-level workflow to identify touchpoints and metrics to be monitored and analyzed
- Analytics and analysis of data and provide insights and recommendations
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with customers. Manage planning and execution of platform implementation at customer sites.
- Work with the product team in developing new features, identifying solution gaps, etc.
- Interest and aptitude in learning new technologies - Big Data, no SQL databases, Elastic Search, Mongo DB, DevOps.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management
- Experience in working with large-scale IT infra, including applications, databases, and networks.
- Experience in working with monitoring tools, automation tools
- Hands-on experience in Linux and scripting.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies will be an added plus: ElasticSearch, Kafka, Docker Containers, MongoDB, Big Data, SQL databases, ELK stack, REST APIs, web services, and JMX.
Required Education: B.E/B.tech/ MCA
Required Experience: 8+ Years
Location: Ahmedabad / Pune / Bangalore/ Broda/ Rajkot
Roles and Responsibilities
- Architect and drive complex software frontend framework refactor projects that incrementally modernize areas of the application and establish new guidelines for future product features
- Work with UI/UX designers, developers, and database administrators to analyze workflows and current implementation, and make a roadmap to refactor the frontend SPA that can be delivered in an incremental manner
- Efficiently working with various profiling and monitoring tools to identify performance and concurrency bottlenecks, propose and implement optimizations to improve cloud product
- Review end-user usage patterns, customer logged performance defects, and enhance page load performance based on gaps identified
- Understand application architecture, application interactions with backend applications and with other downstream systems
- Troubleshoot issues experienced by users and propose solutions
- 8+ years of experience in implementing and driving front-end engineering and refactor projects and solutions
- Advanced level experience with SPA, modern UI fundamentals, multi-tenant application, concurrency, multithreading, and distributed system architectures
- Comfortable with Windows, SQL Server, .NET Framework/Core, GIT, Nuget, React Framework, ORM Framework NHibernate in terms of both tools and application development
- Passionate about finding software performance bottlenecks and optimizing code to produce a better customer experience
- Experience with APM (Application Performance Monitoring), RUM (Real User Monitoring), and other Dev tools used for Performance monitoring and analysis
at Quber Technologies Limited
As a SaaS DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for providing automated tooling and process enhancements for SaaS deployment, application and infrastructure upgrades and production monitoring.
Development of automation scripts and pipelines for deployment and monitoring of new production environments.
Development of automation scripts for upgrades, hotfixes deployments and maintenance.
Work closely with Scrum teams and product groups to support the quality and growth of the SaaS services.
Collaborate closely with SaaS Operations team to handle day-to-day production activities - handling alerts and incidents.
Assist SaaS Operations team to handle customers focus projects: migrations, features enablement.
Write Knowledge articles to document known issues and best practices.
Conduct regression tests to validate solutions or workarounds.
Work in a globally distributed team.
What achievements should you have so far?
Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Experience with containerization, deployment, and operations.
Strong knowledge of CI/CD processes (Git, Jenkins, Pipelines).
Good experience with Linux systems and Shell scripting.
Basic cloud experience, preferably oriented on MS Azure.
Basic knowledge of containerized solutions (Helm, Kubernetes, Docker).
Good Networking skills and experience.
Having Terraform or CloudFormation knowledge will be considered a plus.
Ability to analyze a task from a system perspective.
Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Must be organized, thorough, autonomous, committed, flexible, customer-focused and productive.
We are seeking a collaborative, organized, process and detail oriented Release manager to drive high quality, on-time deployment of quarterly product releases by designing, implementing and executing effective release management processes in a collaboration with global Engineering, Operations, Product Management, services and Technical Support teams.
- Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and
- Planning release windows and cycles across portfolios, components
- Managing relationships working on interrelated processes
- Communicating crucial release plans and changes
- Measuring and monitoring progress to achieve a timely software release within
- defined budgetary limits and defined quality standards
- Producing deployment, implementation, and run books plans
- Conducting release readiness and milestone reviews
- Maintaining release schedules for every core service and ensuring it aligns with major vendors and other stakeholder. Qualifications
- Mid-Senior: 7-12+ years of experience
- Experience as a release manager leading a substantial feature/product in the enterprise
- Curiosity to learn + Extreme ownership + EQ/interpersonal skills
- Enjoys streamlining complex engineering processes and wants to gain mastery ∙
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured thinking
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams up to task completion.
We have a passion for excellence. We love what we’re doing and have fun doing it. We value great minds, but we’re also humble enough to rally around the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was. We appreciate talent, and we are always on the lookout for the right people to join us. dial for info nine one zero one four double three eight one two.
• Lead the Development Team.
• Strong in SQL Coding and performance tuning.
• Strong in Data warehousing concepts and design.
• Strong in ETL process and implementation.
• Participate in database design and architecture to support application development
• Experience in writing and reviewing complex functions, stored procedures, and custom
scripts to support application development.
• Tuning application queries by analysing execution plans.
• Experience in data migration between different DB systems.
• Expertise in trouble shooting day to day production issues in DB.
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
Skills and Qualifications
• 8+ years of professional experience with at least 2 years as an architect.
• Deep knowledge in SQL Server is a must. Knowledge in MySQL and Vertica would be an
• Ability to work in a very dynamic environment & ready to support production
• Organised, self-motivated, team player, actions and result oriented.
• Ability to successfully work under tight timelines.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to meet production targets and milestones.
About First Principles
We are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our product engineering team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
About this Role
As we scale and build our organisation, we would like to add an individual to our core Technical Leadership who can scale our key products and projects and help us build and foster relationships with Enterprise clients.
We are looking for an experienced Technology Leader to join our fast growing organisation to help us with driving Technical Strategy, Approach and oversee the Implementation for internal and external products. You should be someone who loves Engineering, have amazing debugging skills and slay problems with technology.
In this role, you will undertake Technical / Solution Architecture and should also be able to help team with Engineering and coding wherever required. That includes, working along with the team, writing code, doing R&D or POCs, ensuring we follow modern industry standards and building beautiful high performing Software and Applications and thus delivering a better solution and product. You will also help FP build strong relationships with clients and technical leadership on the client side.
You would be required to have a minimum of 10+ years of experience with a mix of Engineering, DevOps, Infrastructure, Cyber - Network Security, Enterprise Application Maintenance, Database Management along with Project, Client and People Management skills which are necessary to lead the team and be their voice. You should be a leader and not just a manager who loves delegating things to the off-shore team, but rather someone who would not hesitate to take over Git-Pull and start writing code and show ‘here is how it’s done’ and amaze everyone with your expertise! :-)
Because this is a Senior role, you would also be involved working with the Product/Project Manager and will be responsible for the delivery and output.
- 60 min Discovery Call
- 15 mins introduction and what you bring to the table (We love people who say, “We build the damn table”)
- 15 min understanding your experience and background
- 15 min on why you want to join our team and your expectations, future plans
- 15 min Q&A
- 60-90 min Technical Interview (May be more than 1)
- Technical Call
- 45-60 min Final Call
- 15 min discussion on results
- 15 min CTC expectations / negotiations
- 15 min closure
- 15 min buffer
Short URL https://rb.gy/600h4r
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Managing Operations of Existing Clinics (Managing a team of Clinic SPOCs)
- Delivering against annual business targets for clinics
- Ensuring high levels of NPS (customer satisfaction)
- Ensuring compliance with new SOPs for clinic operations, commercial processes, ISMS compliance etc
- Auditing coordination and implementation
- Managing Doctor & Staff Performance & Training Reviews
- New Format Clinics - Pre-Launch
- Assisting the senior business team in finalising the clinic concept prior to launch:
- Understanding the customer value proposition and clinic offering
- Detailing out the physical and human infrastructure required to deliver the offering
- Preparing SOPs for clinic teams- customer handling, commercial, inventory, administration, information security etc
- Launch Execution
- Ensuring compliance with execution plan by coordinating with internal (HR, Legal, Procurement, Product) and external stakeholders as necessary
- Assisting in coordinating negotiations and service by key vendors - design, construction, real estate, equipment etc-to ensure timely launch
- Ensuring critical path tasks: location hunting, property finalisation, fitout
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s in science, Tech or commerce, MBA from tier 1/2 college
- Prior experience of managing business and operations for a cluster of at least 10 retail locations in the healthcare, wellness, or lifestyle industries
- Experience of launching new locations, including property hunting and fit-outs (at least 5 units)
- Process and detail-oriented
- Excellent people skills
- Experience in large corporate-run health/ wellness chains (Apollo Health & Lifestyle, Dr Agarwal's, Vasan Eye, Clove Dental etc)
- Interest or prior experience in the use of digital technology to solve consumer problems
- Agile and entrepreneurial