Position: Logistics Specialist
Experience: 8 - 12 years in logistics and warehouse
Work location: Chennai
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the inventory management, warehousing and logistics activities associated with the distribution.
- Coordinate end to end Warehouse Operations Inbound, Outbound ,Transportation and 3PL operations
Drive efficient processes to enhance warehouse operations
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Experience with SAP order to cash process.(MM&SD Module) Excellent spreadsheet modeling skills required.
About the Role:
Order & Inventory Management Lead (OML) supports and enables the delivery and execution of the Sales order for ConvaTec India along with financial credit / debit note and product evaluation sample management for our distributors.
This is an incredibly diverse and challenging role that will require a diverse and practiced knowledge of an ERP system along with very good skills in excel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Capturing sales order entry in SAP, check for special pricing & approval validity, save documents in drive, create output, share with customer
Check for payment receipt via bank statement/ mails, messages
Order release from finance and tracking of pending orders
Create delivery order and share with the warehouse team
Review dispatch details, follow up with customers for logistics partner
Backorder management and apt stock allocation
Samples for product evaluation order entry in SAP
Tracking sample shipment to sales team
Expiry stock management data MIS
Support stock queries from sales team
Communicate pending order status to sales team/ customers
Credit & Debit Note Management
Coordinate with the external claims processing vendor and internal stakeholders
MIS - pending orders in system region wise
Product evaluation sample processed monthly reports
Language Skills Required
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required with preferred focus in supply chain order management or a related discipline
Minimum of 5 years of experience related to supply chain or similar functions
Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
Willing to work to tight deadlines
Demonstrated track record of taking the initiative
Executive presence and ability to influence stakeholders
Excellent analytical skills
Desired and required:
Working knowledge banking operations
Strong and wide understanding of Excel & Report writing
Computer literate including good understanding of any ERP system, preferably SAP
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the Supply Chain Department.
- Scaling-up and managing procurement, virtual warehouse and distribution processes
- Following procurement and supply chain processes as per guidelines
- Strategizing and implementing efficient processes to ensure 100% order fulfilment on time.
- Ensuring promptness, accuracy in procurements and maintaining records of goods ordered, received and returned.
- Evaluating potential vendors, negotiating and getting them registered as per set process. Maintaining good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Regularly doing market research ensuring generic medicines range is enhanced from time to time. Maintaining accurate medicine master data base.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Liaising with new vendors and negotiate for the best deals whenever required
- Ensuring that the products and supplies are of high quality and as per set standards.
- Monitoring stock levels and place orders as needed
- Working with internal team members ensuring speed and accuracy and performing other duties.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Preparing training material and conducting regular training to all team members of Supply Chain Management.
- Preparing regular reporting and ensuring timely update to management
What you need to have:
- Pharmacy Knowledge – Ethical, Generic and FMCG items
- Customer Service Obsession
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Process orientation / Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Market Orientation / Vendor Knowledge
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work well with staff / other teams and manage stressful situation
- Compute Knowledge
- Working discipline
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst – Oracle EBS and Fusion Cloud
As Oracle BSA, you will be part of a team responsible for building and supporting the key design solutions, Interfaces, and day to day activities. You will work alongside Solution Architects and Technical team to design/build/support the existing Oracle EBS system.
- Work in a cross functional team environment to provide functional application support for the Oracle EBS application.
- Build effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Execute against agreed-upon commitments to deliver success.
- Support data driven decision-making.
- Deploy the objects to Dev, SIT & UAT environments in the projects.
- Analyze and fix any issues coming out of testing in SIT and business Testing in UAT in the implementation projects.
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet business requirements and fulfill user requirements.
Experience & Skills
- Have strong functional and analytical skills on problem solving and suggest solutions.
- Working functional knowledge on Oracle Procure to Pay, Inventory and WMS modules.
- Should have ability to work independently on Project deliverables.
- 5-10 years of experience in implementation and support of procurement systems.
- Experience in end-to-end solution design in Procure to Pay and Inventory modules.
If interested, please share your updated resume at devna(dot)misra(at)revgurus(dot)com
ReDesyn is a merchandise dropshipping company that lets creators launch their
Merchandise at zero upfront cost. Our mission is to let influencers, apps, brands &
Creators monetize their reach using merchandise enabling digital tools.
About Role | Operations Head/Supply Chain Manager
• Managing Supply Chain Operations for a leading B2C eCommerce firm
• Collaborating and directing the activities of all functions involved in the
purchasing, planning, warehousing, and control of materials.
• Complete Understanding of end-to-end supply chain and complex modeling
of workflows for Category
• Provide specific cost reduction and waste removal opportunities within and
• Identify and articulate strategic importance of metrics as a basis for
managing tradeoffs, improving the customer experience, and making
decisions with internal and external stakeholders
• Leading projects impacting Supply Chain transformation (ordering process,
service levels, inventory, logistics, packaging, etc.)
• Work closely with vendor leadership and/or operations senior leaders on
strategies to reduce cost, lead time, and waste across the end-to-end supply
• Deliver maximum product availability in the category ensuing healthy
inventory level and optimal supply chain set-up.
• Be solution-oriented & integrate strong and clear data analysis and business
rationale into sound decision-making and problem-solving.
• Ability to manage data and coordinate growing daily order volume.
• Managing and coordinating on-demand manufacturing.
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person working directly with the CEO on all things non-tech, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You are interested to work in Web3 & Crypto.
- You can work on general management operations for the company.
- You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.
- You have preferably worked with a hardware startup before.
- You have good negotiation skills and can handle procurement and inventory through Alibaba and other international sourcing.
- You can handle international logistics and procurement of electronic components.
- You can handle inventory of the hardware product.
- You strive towards operational peak efficiency.
- You can handle the accounting and finances of the company.
- If need be, you can help us with the QA of the product.
- You can commit for at least 6 months.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Tracking, managing and replenishing inventory at all the warehouses and all products of all brands of the company.
- Keeping an eye on the sales targets and making sure that inventory projections are made on a biweekly basis and tallied with the inventory in pipeline to ensure products are never out of stock.
- Managing and optimizing logistics cost constantly by optimizing daily processes and analyzing to find all inefficiencies in the processes currently in use.
- Establishing and enforcing departmental policies in sync with the other teams and their policies to ensure smooth synergy within the organization.
- Overseeing expenses related to packaging and other secondary expenses made by all warehouses and optimizing for any inefficiencies
- Reviewing team performance of all warehouses and solve for any gaps.
What you need to have:
- 1 to 4 years of experience in operations/ logistics.
- Preferably in Ecomm , retail, FMCG Companies
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent understanding and background working in supply chain and warehouse management
- QC Check
- Inventory Managment
- People Management
- Retail Operations
Designation/Role : City Lead Operations/ Senior Logistics Manager
Location : Gurgaon
Education Qualification : IIT/NIT - 2012 to 2016 Batch OR
MBA - Sales/Operations/Marketing can also be considered.
Experience Required : Last Mile Delivery Experience working in companies like Shadowfax, Lalamove, Delhivery etc
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The candidate would be responsible for sustaining and growing the city's revenues with P&L responsibilities.
- Good in Leading the Sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones, thereby ensuring a healthy mix of partners.
- Laying down the roadmap for new account acquisition for the city and ensuring its execution.
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activation.
- Managing the rider life cycle (hiring to retire )
- The person should have leading the Operations team in delivering the best Customer experience while having a 360 degree view from Customer Care to Delivery Executive Safety to Optimal utilization of resources.
- Managing the administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
- Responsible for managing the City team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team
Skill Set :
- Relevant work experience of 4+ years in Sales or Marketing or Operations with a penchant for Leadership.
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to create and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan for the region.
- A visionary who can foresee the Macro factors affecting the business and strategize preemptively.
- Identifies, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally
• Willing to work at from early morning shift (starts at 6.30AM).
• Ability to understand the business.
• Do the market research for the products.
• Need to work with the different supplier across the globe.
• Ability to negotiate the price & maintain company standard.
• Maintain good relationship with suppliers.