What is Ditto?
Ditto Insurance (joinditto.in) is a new-age insurance platform created by & for Millenials, where we simplify insurance and help people purchase the best plans in the market. Ditto is backed by Zerodha (India's largest stockbroker) and is brought to you by the same people that created Finshots, a 3-minute financial newsletter with over 500K subscribers.
With Ditto's free consultations, no-spam policy & honest advice guarantee, we are revolutionalizing the very concept of insurance in India. And to lead this revolution, we are forming a brilliant team of talented, enthusiastic individuals.
- You will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and executing the changes related to websites in order to get them optimized for the search engine.
- Help us maximizes the traffic that comes to our site by improving the ranking within the search engine.
- Coordinating with the content, design, and operations teams to manage activities to improve on-site as well as off-site SEO
- Drive link building to improve our domain authority
- Make content that should be of quality and which improves readability for our customers
- Conduct a detailed analysis of the results derived that should be in coordination with the website’s structure and the web pages
- 2-3 years of experience in SEO or relevant marketing fields.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively.
- Team player
- Ability to explain the technical jargon in the simplest manner to the team and customers
Application Link :- https://joinditto.freshteam.com/jobs/i2QUuAmKXcoZ/seo-strategist
EDUCATION: MBA/PGDM in Marketing, Bachelors in Marketing, or related experience in marketing / Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, SEO, & Social Media content creation and functions in Service Industry. Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the B2B Industry.
Koregaon Park, Pune. Onsite. Full time employment
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
This position will be responsible for Digital Marketing Strategies, managing marketing agencies, managing a team of SM associates, generating organic and paid leads from electronic, social, and digital media. The profile would require to:
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying target market, tracking changes in given metrics to achieve the marketing goals, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and PPC advertising campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal & external teams to create content and SEO strategies and optimize user experience.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google & Facebook.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console Hubspot, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals KPI.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
PERSONALITY & OTHER TRAITS:
- Should be highly up-to-date with changing marketing trends web technology
- Must have good writing skills with attention to details.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing and increase brand awareness.
- Excellent communicator, Smart, Charming, Extrovert, Disciplined, Punctual, Mature & Good team player.
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook & Presentation.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, word-press website development and constraints.
Social Media Content Creation / SEO / Content Marketing/ B2B Marketing / SEM / Backlinks Building / Campaign Management / Facebook Ads / Google AdWords
Hiring SEO Associate at unremot
Unremot is looking for a SEO Associate to join the team.
- Execute link acquisition strategies
- Go live with new articles on the blog (WordPress)
- Take up on-site optimization
- Assist in the ongoing keyword discovery
- Track and analyze Google analytics
- Analyze and optimize old articles to improve their ranking
- Do an in-depth competitive analysis of other brands in our sector to bridge any content gap
- Involve in creating and posting engaging content on our social media pages
Experience & Qualification Required
- At least one year’s experience in the field of SEO
- Familiarity with google analytics, Ahrefs and other analytic tools
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are passionate about SEO
- You can work remotely and independently
About the company: unremot is a personal office for independent professionals - works like a publicly accessible meeting room for independent professionals who are constantly into meetings (CAs, lawyers, freelancers). Being built on a community interface, on unremot one can discover, request, pay, schedule, and conduct meetings - all of it in one place!
With unremot personal office, its users have
- a dedicated personal office (eg. unremot.com/@sr)
- where anyone can access free slots on their calendars
- request & schedule meetings (like Calendly)
- collect & settle payments automatically
- and conduct meetings - all of it in one place!
About the team: Currently, unremot is a team of 6 based in Toronto and Bangalore. unremot is the team’s second startup; the last one being sold to lastminute.com (the largest OTA in Europe). All six of them share a love for humor and are super excited about having new team members who are champions of sad jokes!
Good to know: unremot is funded by some of the best investors - Techstars, Inflection Point Ventures, DF Angels, and ah! Ventures.
We are currently looking for a Senior SEO and PPC Marketing Expert who will work with a team of developers, Product Owner, and Managers. You shall be responsible for conceiving and conducting the user research to translate them into actionable best SEO practices, activities and paid campaigns. You will also design the overall accessibility and 'findability' of the mobile application and web-platform, as well as other associated websites.
- Gather the user requirements in collaboration with the Product Owner and Manager.
- Prepare and present the rough drafts to internal teams.
- Assist in translating best practices that lead to targeted organic user experiences.
- Helping to facilitate the product owners' product visions by researching, conceiving and implementing best SEO + PPC practices to achieve the targest.
- Help identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Work with the team to create a strategic design and SEO decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and leads on all phases of the product development life cycle
- Incorporate best practices for accessibility, usability, web performance, and design into our products and ultimately champion more consistent and delightful user experience.
- Work with front-end developers and designers in all aspects of UX development.
- Perform research, evaluations, and validations of moderate complexity.
- Provide solutions using appropriate research methodology, tools, and protocols considering a user-centered approach.
- Perform usability/heuristic evaluations and validations across the product or solution life-cycle.
- Minimum 3 -4 years of experience in SEO and PPC
- Ability to effective communications and collaboration with other designers and product owners/managers to ensure the best possible ways of UX experience.
- Creative and Artistic nature.
- Knowledge of PPC and automation platforms would be ideal
- Experience in taking input from multiple sources and synthesizing it into coherent design ideas.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Korcomptenz, being a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is vested in Microsoft Mission of empowering every client to achieve more. Our “Purpose” is to help our clients to embark and accelerate their Digital Transformation journey. Our Core Principals are anchored on growth mindset, customer-centricity, and a deep commitment to our team.
At Korcomptenz, Marketing is an Art and Science. With a rich pedigree, our branding is evolving as we continuously work on “our key focus” through research, focus groups, and interviews inside and outside the company. Our marketing team is busy in creating meaningful interactions in every conversation we have with our audience, customers and as a company. We have an obligation to creating the right customer experiences and carry our leadership’s mission of what we stand for. This means that we constantly huddle to think on “Why” and “How” of what we do at work everyday. We are continuously having creative and tactical conversations on how to “value add” and continue to upgrade our skills for modern marketing. The destination is important but so is the journey….Join us to experience the journey and let’s get to the destination together !
Why you should join our KOR team?
- Korcomptenz offers a culture that is Holistic, Transformational, Entrepreneurial and Family-like
- We put "People First” – whether it is our clients or our team, we strive to work on and for "What Matters”
- Compelling opportunities to be creative and leverage your critical thinking skills in addition to technology expertise
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for all team members
- Flexible locations and work-from-home options based on roles
- Opportunities to work abroad and onsite
Paid Social Specialist ( Excellent in LinkedIn and Google AdWords)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Performance Marketing and Lead Generation through PPC Program
- Provide insights into the best strategies and tactics to power up SEO strategy on traffic and keyword ranking
- Plan, execute, manage and optimize branding, new acquisition, and account based campaigns on LinkedIn and Google AdWords.
- Maximize ROI on Ad Spends. Plan and execute landing pages, lead gen forms, ad copy, monitor campaign performance
- Expert on Display, Search, Video, Apps Ad Campaigns and Performance Reporting
- Experience in B2B and Account based marketing for US market is a must have
- Experience and working knowledge with CRM like HubSpot and MSCRM.
- Important to have knowledge of SEO and Marketing Concepts, Technology especially ERP/CRM selling is a BONUS.
- Excellent communication and editorial writing skills and should be able to work independently
- Minimum 6-12 months experience running LinkedIn and Google Ads Campaigns
Lead our paid-media strategy for optimal use of media spend to drive RoAS and brand awareness
Design data-driven media plans for new and existing marketing channels
Lead our paid-media management operations in coordination with content and creative teams
Maintain a strong handle on KPIs of each channel and take optimal actions proactively
Report on performance to various stakeholders, surface optimisation opportunities to the content production team
Undertake audience and competitor research and analysis; regularly report on competitor activity
Analyse website and customer data to find optimisation opportunities around targeting and messaging
Design and execute QC processes to ensure campaigns are on-brand and targeted correctly
Provide training and guidance to media executives on platform best practices and scaling strategies.
Skills and experience
We value drive and a willingness to learn. The ideal candidate will have:
3-5 years of proven experience in driving B2C growth via paid-media channels – a strong track record of cracking new marketing channels and scaling them
An in-depth knowledge and hands-on platform management experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Search and Display advertising channels
Up-to-date understanding of creative formats and content opportunities on the above advertising channels
Ability to deep-dive into on-platform channel data and Google Analytics data
A strong handle on how to create measurement frameworks to analyse campaign/channel performance and tie-up performance with sales outcomes, understanding of attribution models
Ability to do complex analysis on advertising data to create hypothesis and design experiments
Experience of providing one-on-one support and training to junior members for executing paid media operations
Outstanding written and spoken English
Experience with Google Suite
The ability to work as part of a wider team
Flexible in approach; a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and excellent work ethic
An appreciation and understanding of our brand values and our working practices
Bachelor’s and master’s degree in Marketing, Engineering or Communications
Experience with Programmatic channels, Twitter, Snapchat, Tik-Tok, LinkedIn ads
Experience of working in a fast paced, high growth environment
Experience of luxury brands and marketing to high net-worth customers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements designed to increase our average ranking and drive traffic
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to enhance ranking across search engines for regional news publisher websites.
- Optimize components including title tags, meta-descriptions, keyword volume, internal linking for English and Regional news websites.
- Strong understanding on Google Assistant and voice search.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Maximize organic traffic growth by establishing a robust SEO target keyword list and working closely with SEO, Content and Social teams
- Advanced understanding of the fundamentals of the search engine industry, including but not limited to crawlers, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems and performance scorecards, search algorithms and current SEO trends
- Be an expert on the ins and outs of our website, ensuring sitemaps stay updated and the correct processes are in place Work with the content team on link building efforts, including strategy and processes
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Strong working knowledge of and proficiency with o Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
a) Functional :
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Deep understanding of how search bots crawl websites Good understanding on how websites are build and work at both the back and front end. Understand canonicals and noindex rules
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS to identify code-based optimization opportunities
- Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization reporting and analytical tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good analytical or problem solving skills. You are good at time management & should have the ability to handle projects independently
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO, SEM, Display and search marketing, PPC, Social media optimization, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Marketing
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Media Industry preferred, but non-media professionals can also apply
We need pro-active hires who can handle their work on their own without external involvement.
English with strong communication skills are a must.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Strategies for engaging, creative, and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, keeping in touch with all the latest Trends on Social Media for brand development.
- Oversee all existing clients, along with overview and maintenance of social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Behance,etc.
- Coordinating with the team to create relevant and engaging content which will add to the Recall Value.
- Audit and analyse social media presence, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for campaign improvement.
- Get in touch with businesses which would be interested in our services and products, both international and domestic.
- Should be active 24/7 on Social Media and ensure that Our Online Presence is always active, by liking, commenting, sharing, tagging and retweeting relevant content on all platforms.
- We need someone who knows how to reach the masses by tailor making content to attract followers.
- We need an influencer with a large social media presence, who know all the cheat codes required to increase our online presence and following.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Good grammatically correct English speaking and writing is a must.
If you've worked in brand, content, and social media related marketing and have strong communication skills and convincing powers, you will fit right in with us.
You should be familiar with social media and other online and offline portals which can be used for brand development and reaching out to new consumers/users.
You should be good with strategies to improve outreach, marketing and conversions for our own content, services and products.
Digital Marketing expert required to launch and build funnel for an Ai driven fem tech app.
Lead digital marketing strategy including Paid, Search, Display, Affiliate, Email, Fb Advertisement & SEO
Must have start up experience.
Wordpress, clickfunnels exp would be a plus.