About Webindia Inc
You would mainly work on two types of applications: web app with a database background, and APIs that provide our existing software and data to mobile apps and other developers. You will design and architect our code and the way it works to support the front end. APIs are often used when developers or apps need to query our internal data, and they allow us to provide this data to the outside world. For instance, our app might pull a list of entries from QuickBooks API. You will read the API documentation and implement it on our website.
You should be able to design a full application from the ground up and ensure that code is efficient and properly written.
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious PHP Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development lifecycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
• Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
• Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP Developer requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 2 years.
• BE/MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Eximius is a micro-VC fund which invests into early-stage startups. One of our portfolio startup iTribe is looking for "Hustlers", "First Principle Thinkers", "Crazy and trips on creating products out of the box from scratch", "Outspoken", "unafraid of users ripping your product".
iTribe is on a mission to make discussing finance from being a taboo topic to a dinner table topic, which means making "Bharat" financially literate and independent. iTribe is a social network which allows anyone to discover, discuss, vet ideas and seek advice from like-minded iTribe aims at making Finance simple, witty and fun for everyone
Founded in 2021 by IIT Kharagpur alumni to convert their own journey of becoming investors into a product to help billion users. An emerging startup backed by some of the most respected investors around the world.
Code Quality and Go live
- Craft clean, manageable code, maintain proper documentation and code integrity
- Maintain quality and ensure 100% uptime
- Create, test and deploy the applications on production servers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
- Responsible for security and data protection.
- Working alongside Product managers to architect and design new features.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to launch new features.
- Unblock peers and keep all the internal and external teams informed about the progress of development
- 2 - 5 years of experience in designing and developing Server side component (REST APIs, Micro service Architecture)
- Good understanding and strong in data structures and algorithms (Degree in computer science is an added advantage)
- Good to have experience with event driven architecture.
- Good understanding of databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter, learn and implement new technologies/ frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Why you should join iTribe?
- Building a product which is not done in decades.
- Be a part of the founding team and work directly with the founders.
- Competitive Salary
- ESOPs - ownership in the company
- Medical Insurances
- Subscriptions to premium platforms for learning
- Books that you ask for
- Friendly leave policy
Experience : 1- 6 yrs
Qualification - MCA /B. Tech, BE/BCA
Job Nature - Permanent
Skills - PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, MYSQL, CSS, Jquery
Working days - 5
1. Should have hands-on experience in Web Development
2. Good understanding of PHP and Object-oriented programming paradigm.
3. Able to understand project requirements and handle project independently.
4. Strong learning capability.
5. Having a good knowledge of Jquery.
6. Framework experience would be beneficial.
7. Should be comfortable to work with the team.
8. Should be comfortable with work on any MVC based framework.
Skills required :
1. Able to understand project requirement and handle project independently.
2. Strong learning capability.
3. Contribute in all phases of the development.
4. Knowledge of PHP/CodeIgniter/Magento/ Laravel/ Symfony/ Wordpress will be preferred.
5. Sound knowledge of PHP, Mysql, Jquery
PERKS & BENEFITS :
Employees Family Health Insurance, EPF & ESIC.
Employee Health Insurance.
Late-night meal facility.
Innumerable in-house & outdoor party.
Cab facility available in late-night working.
Various compensations & bonuses.
No dress code
Employees B'day celebration.
Work from home
About Webkul :
- Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd. is a leading ERP and E-Commerce development company with more than 1000 products in our marketplace and serves more than 80,000 customers worldwide. Working range of open source platform for E-Commerce, ERP, CMS. Webkul store is the largest plugin marketplace in the world and serving open source as well as other sectors.
- Our Culture is the most important factor for our growth. This is the place where people will be learning till they are working. We are now 400 plus from just 3, being a self-funded company it's a big count. We follow open communication, completely unbiased towards caste, creed, gender, and religion. We conduct many national and international conferences also.
Webkul is one of the largest open source contributors from India, We have more than 12000+ Github star, which is one of the largest from the country, Two of our open source projects :
Has been selected by GITHUB, you may visit- https://github.com/collections/made-in-india
We are also major open source contributor to popular open source project like :
Awards & Appreciation :
- Deloitte winner
- Magento Top Selling Extension Awards
- Top Enterprise Venture by Smart CEO
Startup 50 by smart CEO - 2018
To know about our partners and certifications please do visit:
Job description: -
1. Produce accurate and high-quality applications within a timeframe/deadline.
2. Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
3. Investigate and develop an application with new technologies
4. Create technical specifications and test plans.
5. Evaluation of the performance of an application testing and implementing all software solutions.
6. While developing application flexibility is essential as is the ability to adapt to the client's changing needs.
7. Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to PMOs/Amos/Business Analyst/Clients.
1. Good knowledge of OOPs concepts
2. Analytical skill
3. HTML 5
8. BOOTSTRAP FRAMEWORK
9. code igniter
10. open cart
11. WordPress (CMS)
12. YII, Joomla, Magneto, Laravel)
13. woo- commerce.
We are hiring a Magento Developer for Dehradun location with Ftechiz Solutions.
- Substantive experience developing on the Magento platform
- Expert in PHP programming along with Zend and CodeIgnitor framework
- Experience with MySQL database design and administration
- Experience with XML / SOAP / WDSL
- Experience with Subversion
- Knowledge of current HTML / CSS / XHTML standards
- Specific Magento experience...
- Configure multiple stores and authentication features
- Integrate creative designs into Magento from HTML templates
- Integrate with payment gateways (authorize.net, etc)
- Integrate with shipping providers (Fedex, UPS, etc)
- Installing and skinning Magento modules
- Creating custom Magento modules, a plus
- Customize product and inventory management features
- Take advantage of Magento web services
- Cross-browser testing and implementation