HANA Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
· 4+ years of SAP industry experience, preferably handling Technical Architecture roles in complex organization(s), of which SAP Architecture - 2+ years, SAP S4/HANA - 2+ years.
· Should have experience in Global template development and rollouts
· Excellent ABAP Programming skills with good knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented programming
· Good knowledge in Gateway, SICF services with OData / any other formats
· Extensive knowledge and experience on BOPF, RAP, ODATA Services, CDS, S4HANA (AMDP, CDS, Modelling & Scripting).
· Should have experience in S/4HANA implementations/Template development (at least 1 Implementation)
· Provide architectural and technical guidance to the Project development team
· Expertise in contributing towards the implementation, support and roll-out of all SAP modules FI, MM, SD, etc..
· Leading onsite & offshore S4HANA team from multiple locations which is responsible for providing S4HANA Solutions globally.
· Managed onsite development & support, functional specification review, technical specification writing, performance tuning and incident analysis and solutions.
· Skilled in understanding the business scenarios for all modules SD,MM & FI modules from SAP technical perspective to meet the implementation requirements
· Experience in major consolidation and template-based SAP projects for SAP landscapes (preferred)
5+ Years of experience SAP ABAP Consultant
- Experience of supporting medium/large scale Support / implementation / SAP ECC on HANA .
- Worked with SAP MM, SD, FICO and HCM.Having experience in S4 HANA implementation.
- Absolute understanding of mapping technical designs to Functional Documents (FS) & creating/reviewing corresponding Technical Specs (TS).
- Detailed & exhaustive understanding of coding practices & naming conventions in ABAP.
- Deliver of New Business Request/ Change Request with good quality, the defined timeline and the defined budget Data Dictionary Concepts (Mandatory)Report development classical / Interactive / ALV ,SAP Script / Smart forms /Adobe Forms Module Pool ,SAP BAPI/RFC Performance optimizations
- Proficient in finding correct User Exit / SAP Enhancements Points and SAP BADI.IDOC Configuration, extensions, custom IDOC (Mandatory as working knowledge , if not complete hands-on)
- Interface developmentExcellent client facing consulting skills , analytical skills and debugging
- Should be well versed with SAP standards and best practices.Experience with OSS Note application & validation.Strong client facing
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage and sustain the operation support service delivery according to agreed SLA with quality and customer satisfaction by following ITSM
- Working knowledge of industry project processes and frameworks, such as CMMI/ITIL.
8-16 years of overall database administration and support/operations experience, with a successful delivery track record.
# Proficient knowledge in MySQL, HANA administration.
#Should have knowledge in setting up DR and HA approaches
#Should have strong Knowledge in Backup & Recovery.
# Should have played a L2 role in current position
# Experience of working in large landscape/environment where multiple database flavors are running.
# Knowledge on Database capacity planning/strategy is an added advantage
# Knowledge & Experience on other database as HANA flavors are added advantage
# Hands on experience with expert knowledge of Unix/Linux flavors w.r.t Database.
# Good understanding of operational framework like ITIL/ITSM.
# Should be capable of Owning, Leading and coordinate operational tasks, customer escalations, process improvements.
# Excellent presentation & communication skills are a must.
Required skills: SAP ABAP, SAP UI5, Fiori, Hana
Create development standards and checklists.
Supervising, problem solving, and coaching of team members
Liase with functional team and business users to define development requirements
Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report or interface or enhancement or form to solve complex business problems based on end user functional requirements
Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification
Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing
Support all levels of testing, problem solving and bug fixing
Performance tuning of programs
4+ years of experience in SAP ABAP for Programming with SAP development tools
Experience in Dialog Programming Smart Forms SAP Script User Exits ABAP4 Dictionary Business ADD INS BADIS Data Interfaces RFC ALE ALV IDOCS BDC BAPI BDT LSMW
Experience in SQL Trace SAP Run time analysis Debugging ABAP Query Info Sets
Experience with report development performance tuning modification and support of SAP customized and standard programming
Good understanding and customization of SAP business processes in Sales Service and Financials
Good exposure on HANA
Good Knowledge on SAP Tables Fields Domains and on creating Search Helps
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team oriented environment
Able to work independently
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
Excellent leadership communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
Strong sense of ownership and commitment
Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
Power BI Developer(Azure Developer )
Senior visualization engineer with understanding in Azure Data Factory & Databricks to develop and deliver solutions that enable delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Ensure code and design quality through execution of test plans and assist in development of standards & guidelines working closely with internal and external design, business and technical counterparts.
- Strong designing concepts of data visualization centered on business user and a knack of communicating insights visually.
- Ability to produce any of the charting methods available with drill down options and action-based reporting. This includes use of right graphs for the underlying data with company themes and objects.
- Publishing reports & dashboards on reporting server and providing role-based access to users.
- Ability to create wireframes on any tool for communicating the reporting design.
- Creation of ad-hoc reports & dashboards to visually communicate data hub metrics (metadata information) for top management understanding.
- Should be able to handle huge volume of data from databases such as SQL Server, Synapse, Delta Lake or flat files and create high performance dashboards.
- Should be good in Power BI development
- Expertise in 2 or more BI (Visualization) tools in building reports and dashboards.
- Understanding of Azure components like Azure Data Factory, Data lake Store, SQL Database, Azure Databricks
- Strong knowledge in SQL queries
- Must have worked in full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Intermediate understanding to format, process and transform data
- Should have working knowledge of GIT, SVN
- Good experience in establishing connection with heterogeneous sources like Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, HANA, API’s, various Databases etc.
- Basic understanding of data modelling and ability to combine data from multiple sources to create integrated reports
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Independent ability to execute Upgrades, OS/DB migration projects, S/4 HANA conversion and resolve issues on your own. Lead the team technically on Production support and resolve day to day technical issues Gather requirements, design, architect and implement optimal solutions for SAP landscape based on client’s requirements Should be willing to work on USA time zone as project demands
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Complete architectural know-how of ABAP and JAVA stacks and of other BASIS activities
Very good knowledge and experience on Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Ability to gather Client's business requirements and implement them with optimal technical solutions
Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems, including S/4HANA, and the required architecture and infrastructure to support them
Provide recommendations and guidance on the SAP platform and tools
Should lead a BASIS team and act as a SPOC for customers for the production support and Project activities
Strong knowledge & hands-on experience in technical planning, implementation, upgrades, migration and maintenance of various SAP modules on premise and on cloud (preferable)
Must have strong SAP Basis skills on Operating Systems Linux/Unix, and Windows
Strong experience in most of the database like Oracle, HANA, MSSQL, DB2, Sybase and MaxDB. Table administration, Performance tuning, Backup and restore, point-in time recovery on these databases
Knowledge of infrastructure, especially cloud infrastructure is a big plus
Experience in OS/DB/Infrastructure migration especially HANA migration using SUM/DMO from any source database like Oracle/SQL/DB2
Experience in Unicode conversion and S/4 HANA migrations
Hands on experience in SAP systems sizing including HANA landscape
Good experience in HANA installation, administration and maintenance in scaled up and scaled out landscape
Expertise in configuration of SAP systems not limiting to ECC, CRM, SRM, SCM, Portal, BW, PI, GRC, GTS, MDG, MDM, HCM, EWM, Solution manager
Experience in most of these - TREX, Live cache, BEx reporting, NWDI, FIORI, Web dispatcher, BOBJ, BODS, IS, Content Server, SLT, Pre-calc, etc.
Experience in System refresh, system copy, Client copy, Client export/import
Experience in EHP upgrades, SP updates, Patches, kernel upgrades and so on
Experience with Solution manager 7.1/7.2 EWA configuration, Setup systems monitoring, Root cause analysis, Automated monitoring and alerting setup, E2E implementation of Solman
Experience in High availability setup in Unix and Windows with various clustering tools, and disaster recovery setup
Experience in security activities like central user administration, managing roles and profiles of various business systems, SSO configuration, integrating with active directory, etc.
Big plus to have automation and scripting skills on any of the BASIS activities like System Refresh, transports, monitoring, etc.
Mentor Junior staffs to train them in various support and project activities
Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills and demonstrate strong technical leadership to solve customer problems
Excellent communication (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
15 years’ experience as SAP Basis Engineer
SAP Netweaver, HANA, OSDB migration, Cloud (AWS/Azure) certifications preferable
2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations, 2+ upgrades, 2+ migrations/conversions, 2+ support projects
Good infrastructure knowledge on Network, Storage, etc.
• Deep ABAP development experience including ABAP on HANA & ABAP OO development
• Strong understanding of Web / Enterprise Services including ABAP Proxy and SAP API’s
• Expert IDOC enhancement and ALE/IDOC
• Experience in OData creation via CDS views or experience in complex CDS views along with Odata
• Experience in SAP NetWeaver GW oData services, CDS views / annotations
• Worked in Workflow, Forms Responsibility · Create the technical specifications for reports, forms, enhancements, interfaces, and conversions as defined in planning and scoping · Perform development and testing of reports, forms, enhancements, interfaces and conversions · Work with legacy system experts to develop appropriate solutions for interfaces and conversions · Resolve application program problems related to SAP scope of Services