5+ Years of experience SAP ABAP Consultant
- Experience of supporting medium/large scale Support / implementation / SAP ECC on HANA .
- Worked with SAP MM, SD, FICO and HCM.Having experience in S4 HANA implementation.
- Absolute understanding of mapping technical designs to Functional Documents (FS) & creating/reviewing corresponding Technical Specs (TS).
- Detailed & exhaustive understanding of coding practices & naming conventions in ABAP.
- Deliver of New Business Request/ Change Request with good quality, the defined timeline and the defined budget Data Dictionary Concepts (Mandatory)Report development classical / Interactive / ALV ,SAP Script / Smart forms /Adobe Forms Module Pool ,SAP BAPI/RFC Performance optimizations
- Proficient in finding correct User Exit / SAP Enhancements Points and SAP BADI.IDOC Configuration, extensions, custom IDOC (Mandatory as working knowledge , if not complete hands-on)
- Interface developmentExcellent client facing consulting skills , analytical skills and debugging
- Should be well versed with SAP standards and best practices.Experience with OSS Note application & validation.Strong client facing
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage and sustain the operation support service delivery according to agreed SLA with quality and customer satisfaction by following ITSM
- Working knowledge of industry project processes and frameworks, such as CMMI/ITIL.
8-16 years of overall database administration and support/operations experience, with a successful delivery track record.
# Proficient knowledge in MySQL, HANA administration.
#Should have knowledge in setting up DR and HA approaches
#Should have strong Knowledge in Backup & Recovery.
# Should have played a L2 role in current position
# Experience of working in large landscape/environment where multiple database flavors are running.
# Knowledge on Database capacity planning/strategy is an added advantage
# Knowledge & Experience on other database as HANA flavors are added advantage
# Hands on experience with expert knowledge of Unix/Linux flavors w.r.t Database.
# Good understanding of operational framework like ITIL/ITSM.
# Should be capable of Owning, Leading and coordinate operational tasks, customer escalations, process improvements.
# Excellent presentation & communication skills are a must.
Required skills: SAP ABAP, SAP UI5, Fiori, Hana
Create development standards and checklists.
Supervising, problem solving, and coaching of team members
Liase with functional team and business users to define development requirements
Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report or interface or enhancement or form to solve complex business problems based on end user functional requirements
Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification
Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing
Support all levels of testing, problem solving and bug fixing
Performance tuning of programs
4+ years of experience in SAP ABAP for Programming with SAP development tools
Experience in Dialog Programming Smart Forms SAP Script User Exits ABAP4 Dictionary Business ADD INS BADIS Data Interfaces RFC ALE ALV IDOCS BDC BAPI BDT LSMW
Experience in SQL Trace SAP Run time analysis Debugging ABAP Query Info Sets
Experience with report development performance tuning modification and support of SAP customized and standard programming
Good understanding and customization of SAP business processes in Sales Service and Financials
Good exposure on HANA
Good Knowledge on SAP Tables Fields Domains and on creating Search Helps
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team oriented environment
Able to work independently
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
Excellent leadership communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
Strong sense of ownership and commitment
Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities