Growth Hacking Jobs in Ahmedabad
You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.
A cosmetic brand
- Undertake creative content creation initiatives to contribute towards business goals.
- Involve in brainstorming and pitch in ideas for social media posts and campaigns
- Liaise with concerned team members for content marketing strategies which supports and extends marketing initiatives with setting short-term goals.
- Collaborate with designer and copywriter for content requirements.
- Amalgamate ideas with creative agencies and internal team for performance marketing creatives.
- Align brand communication throughout the channels.
- Ensure content created is in sync with brand language, consistent in terms of style, tone and formats and communications as per the brand personality.
- Analyze customer/community feedback and work collaboratively to generate ideas to increase consumer engagement.
- Monitor on-going market trends and competitive activities on digital platforms.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Understanding and involve in decisions pertaining to brand budgets.
- Set brand planning calendar, coordinate with cross-functional activities and planning processes, manage timelines, and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Lead the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, and varied platforms.
- Involve in brand pitch and narrations for influencer/celebrity collaborations.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Work Experience: 5-7 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing and creative content creation.
- Excellent written and Oral presentations skills
- Insightful as well as an aptitude for creative, out of the box thinking.
- On top of industry trends and consumer psychology.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Solid exposure to content creation for social media platforms and experience working with influencers/celebrities.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner
Genius Placement Services
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics,WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendor.
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Conducting on-page and off-page analysis.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search console to compile regular performance and error Reports.
- The creation of on-page and off-page SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest google trend.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithm and Google Updates changes.
- Fresher to 5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns ( Should have knowledge accordingly).
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems Preferred: A candidate with excellent communication and writing skills.
at omkar group
About The Role:
Our dream Digital Marketer will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks, including keeping our paid channels up-to-date and running plenty of experiments. This role demands a lot of research and frequent troubleshooting. You will need strong problem solving skills in an area where answers are rarely obvious!
Typical Daily Duties:
- Manage active campaigns, test and optimise
- Conduct keyword research and create audiences for targeting
- Work on the copy and creatives for the ads independently or in conjunction with our designers (e.g. image ads, banners, videos, etc.)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint potential issues
- Find new opportunities to improve results
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click)
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Site Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Local Business SEO
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Working Days: Mon to Fri and 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat off
- Salary: Up to 25K
The company is a start-up having a 4-day working policy.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
at NCode Technologies, Inc.
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
at Alpine Wellness LLP
- Listing & uploading catalogues & product on international eCommerce portals like Amazon, eBay, Shopify website etc.
- Monitor and optimize live listings and make suggestions to improve listing performance.
- Ensure products are accurately priced, described, photographed, always updated and in line with competitors.
- Engage in on-page optimization and off-page optimization
- Monitor all dispatches for orders placed through marketplaces.
- Strategizing for increasing online sales of the products.
- E-commerce payment reconciliation, Deals, Coupons, Reviews & Ratings, A+ Content, Catalogue improvement, Keyword Updation.
- Hands on knowledge with Amazon campaigns and other PPC advertising channels.
- Work within the budget allotted for the marketing campaign and other purchase
- Achieve position on the first page of popular search engines and marketplaces
- Maintaining ACOS percentage for the ads.
- Increase organic search by timely updating the SEO of all the listings.
- Generation of Sales and Other Report (Weekly, Monthly) and provide analysis on each channel statistics for the Management.
- Responsible for the growth of the website store and assisting in execution of the website strategy.
- Conduct competitor keywords and backlinks analysis
- Create list of target SEO keywords for each product and work with content writer in editing existing and uploading new listings.
- Create a list of target websites and influencers for Affiliate marketing and guest blogging opportunities. Follow up with those targets on all channels of communication and recruit them.
- Responsible for ideating offers, events, promotions for Affiliate partners for maximum revenue generation
- Consistently keep creating backlinks through other available resources.
- Design automated Email strategy and work with the team in designing those emails.
- Formulate, execute and analyze Facebook and Google Ad campaigns.
- Analyze Google analytics and search console pages and recommend updates to website.
- Customer Feedback & Review generation
- Responsible for implementation of daily action plans with the teams and continuously optimizing the plans.
- Ability to identify opportunity areas to grow the business.
- Responsible for managing the listings and orders on different e-commerce marketplace channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in E-commerce required.
- Should have a strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as SEO friendly site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building & more.
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus.
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytic Suite.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work within time constraints.
- Pro-active work ethic. Able to self-check work and take initiative. Detail-oriented.