We are hiring for BPO | Call center
Only 5 days Working (Mon-Fri)
US Day Time Night Shift (08:00 PM to 05:00 AM IST)
You can earn up to Rs.25000/- month
Any Graduate with Fluent English and good communication skills
Male & Female
Fresher & Experienced candidates can apply
About Internauts Analytics
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
Vedantu is India's leading Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of
India's best-curated teachers. It’s a fast-growing EdTech start-up with an outreach to over 1 million
students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Vedantu is founded by IITian friends who have
been teachers themselves with over 13 years of teaching experience. It caters to 6th grade to 12th grade, prepares students for school boards, and competitive examinations, and has co-curricular courses.
About the Role :
The academic Counselor is the face of Vedantu for all our students & parents and will help them understand
how to leverage the Vedantu Platform for their learning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Will have to do consultative outbound calls & follow-up calls daily with prospective students & their parents.
Fix appointments and conduct demo sessions daily with prospective students & their parents.
Understand Customer profiles & learning problems to explain the implications of ineffective learning methods and create a need for Vedantu course offerings through a structured Counseling Session with the student and the parents.
Handle Objections and Price Negotiationnegotiations to generate Sales Revenue.
Learn/ Upgrade one’s Product Knowledge, Sales Skills, and market understanding to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
Desired Profile of the candidate:
Should be proficient in English and Hindi.
Comfortable working with 6 days (Monday off) in a Fast-Paced Environment.
The Candidate should have a laptop with functional audio/video plugins.
In Addition to salary, there would be monthly Incentives based on Sales Performance
Minimum Qualification - Must be a Graduate
The District Sales Manager will oversee sales activities within a defined territory and manage sales
representatives and distributors.
Trains sales representatives and distributors in assigned territory.
Organizes sales schedules of assigned staff.
To act like a bridge between the company and distributor with providing stock reports and
Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
Handles disciplinary action against employees as needed and in accordance with company
Mostly to coordinate with Sales executives from his assigned district.
Sales the company’s products in an assigned territory.
Monitors existing accounts and regularly communicates with primary contacts for the account.
Works to establish new accounts in the territory.
Works toward increasing sales growth in the territory at an established rate determined by
To provide map coordinates and beat plans.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent management and leadership skills.
Excellent time management skills.
Ability to multitask and complete work while traveling.
Thorough knowledge of territory, market, and clients.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Organized with attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in any domain.
3-4 years of core field sales/ marketing experience required.
CTC- 16 - 25k p.m.
Location: SUNDERGARH, KORAPUT
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for lead generation and building a pipeline of top quality prospects. As a manager, the candidate will also be responsible for overseeing personnel in the company's inside sales team. Moreover, the candidate will act as a strategic partner with an eye towards long term sales strategy.
- Lead prospecting. Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling Saas products for 1-3 years (must)
Sal range: 3 to 6 LPA
- Completing daily outbound call quota & talk time through allocated leads
- Creating sales pipeline & convert leads to meet and exceed targets
- Upselling and cross-selling relevant products to enrolled students/ customers
- Ensuring post-sales servicing as per the set standards
- Demonstrating a strong customer service orientation in all spheres of activities.
- Handling escalations and ensuring client satisfaction in issue resolution.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with a min of 60%
- 1-2 years of prior work-ex in the education industry in online sales. Experience of online sales in GMAT, GRE, or SAT is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to continuously learn about colleges/ universities abroad.
- Having a GMAT / GRE score is a huge plus.
Looking for passionate sales professionals Inside/TeleSales executives(B2C) to contribute in generating revenue. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone. The position will be in Bangalore. If you are a self-starter, get a kick by chasing aggressive target, fuel growth by coaching & grooming your team this role is for you
- The Inside Sales Associate would be responsible for making enhanced outbound calls on leads provided by the company and following a diligent process towards converting leads to paying customers.
- Have a good hold on english language and neutral accent to communicate with customers in different geographies.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales target and facilitate future sales
- Analyse the customer and well versed in objection handling and managing different situations during the call.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands and competition to the marketing team
- Generate pipeline
- Should have excellent command over English and basic Hindi
- Excellent objection handling and convincing skills
- Process oriented
- Result focused
- Revenue driven
- Sales Planning & Customer Experience.
Qualification & experience
- Any graduate/12+/Diploma
- Minimum experience of 0- 2 years in Inside B2C sales is prefered.
- Freshers who has passion for sales and earn incentives can also apply
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively and following up sales leads to generate sale.
- Responding to sales and service enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Negotiating the as per agreement terms and closing sales. Meet the Prospects and convert into business
- Achieving sales targets on weekly and monthly basis
- Ready to take initiative
- Highly innovative, proactive and should operate efficiently under minimal supervision Well-presented, polite and tactful
- Can handle customer feedback and have patience while pitching for sale conversion
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Any graduate / Post graduate with MBA in Marketing as specialization
- Graduation Must.
- Candidates with 0 - 1 years of experience in Direct Sales, Ad sales, Online Sales or related work experience would be an added advantage.