Firebase Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Excellent experience in building apps for Android & iOS platforms using any of the following tools/technologies- Java, Kotlin, Swift, React Native, Flutter, Firebase, Angular JS, Xamarin, jQuery Mobile, Android SDK with Android Studio, XCode, Swift, Cocoa framework etc.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, REST APIs, JSON
Roles and Responsibilities
- Mobile application developers will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of mobile devices (Android/iOS).
- Primary activities will involve, but are not limited to, the development of Android or iOS applications, integration with back-end services, and UI/UX development for the Android or iOS platform.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Developing RESTful APIs
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions ( Postgres, MongoDB/ Cassandra, Firebase etc )
Skills And Qualifications
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Python web frameworks ( Django, Flask, etc )
- Familiarity with some ORM libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools ( Git )
- Familiarity with real-time databases ( Postgres, MongoDB/ Cassandra, Firebase etc )
- Must have worked in the field for at least 2 years.
About ANAROCK and myHQ
Founded in 2017 by industry veterans, ANAROCK is India's fastest-growing prop-tech company.
ANAROCK is now launching India's largest aggregation platform for Indian real estate brokers and developers to transform how real-estate transactions happen. By providing real-time inventory and accurate information for thousands of properties, - the platforms aim to assist real-estate brokers in the entire transaction journey and helping them increase productivity.
myHQ (by ANAROCK) is India’s largest flexible workspace platform – present across 20 cities. myHQ is changing the way commercial real-estate works by providing on demand / remote workspace solutions to individuals and enterprises.
About the role
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic product manager to join our product team. You will be leading development of new prop-tech platforms within the ANAROCK Group – Broker Platform and myHQ. Here at ANAROCK, you’ll take on responsibility of building new products ground up as part of new initiatives charter
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member in helping shape:
- Our company culture & product practices
- People that we hire
- The direction & focus of our products
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to grow your career and working at a growth stage product company. You will be given complete autonomy and the right team to hit your metrics.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into product goals, its road-map and delivers goals in line with product strategy
- Creating elaborate mock-ups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
- Defining success metrics and analysing product performance
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to day-to-day operations in the product life-cycle.
- Working closely with the Engineering team to deliver on the agreed timelines and removing internal/external hurdles
- Groom and manage a team of product managers and analysts
Desired Skills/ Experience
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- First principle thinking and a strong execution mentality
- Data driven with strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations.
- Familiarity with iterative development principles and practices - breaking complex problems into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
- Experience with usability studies and user research.
- Strong collaboration & effective communication skills.
- Comfortable with analytics tools like Firebase, MixPanel, CleverTap, etc. and knowledge of SQL
Nice to have
- Any previous experience with software development
- Built products from scratch or previous experience at working at a start-up
People & Culture
- Freedom to execute, an open culture with passionate and smart co-workers
- Performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experimentation
Anarock in the news
- Anarock acquires 75% stake in flexible workspace platform myHQ
- Anarock acquires tech platform ApnaComplex
- Anarock to launch AI-led proptech tool
Key Team Members
- Sunil Mishra – CSO, Anarock Group
- Utkarsh Kawatra – CEO , myHQ
- Vinayak Agarawal – CTO , myHQ
Other Perks / Benefits
- Comprehensive term and health insurance for you and your dependents
- Paid maternity / paternity leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
ROLE: Android Developer
EXPERIENCE:2 YEARS TO 8 YEARS
CTC:7LPA TO 26 LPA
NOTE:Candidates from bangalore,HYDERABAD,GURGAON should only apply.
Serving notice periods (30days)/ Immediate Joiner.
If you have an interesting portfolio of apps and have excellent communication and team skills and you fit
the description below - you are the one we are looking for
- Knowledge of Leanback, Dagger, Retrofit, RxJava, Butterknife, Glide/Picasso
- Excellent working knowledge of Android Studio
- Expertise in code profiling, debugging, and optimization
- Familiar with Unit Testing and Automation
- Excellent in Java and Knowledge of Kotlin language
- Deep Knowledge of Exoplayer
- Should have worked or knowledge of creating Libraries/SDK
- Cares about testing and writing testable code eg. Unit Testing.
- Familiar with MVP
- Should have worked or familiar with Firebase, FCM, IMA, Google Services and Facebook SDK
- Experience in working with Android AOSP or Android TV Application is a plus
- NDK Knowledge or experience is a plus
Required Candidate profile
You are a go-getter with excellent learning, communication and team skills. You revel in working with
cutting edge technology and has an eye for detail.
Perks and Benefits
Perks include stock options and Flexi hours
We are looking for an experienced Android developer for the development and maintenance of an Android app aimed at drone pilots to execute drone flights. The application will have to be intuitive, robust and work offline.
You will be working along-side other mobile and web developers to develop a full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions. You will work with cross functional product development team and will be responsible to design and build drone applications.
- Tech/M.tech/BCA/MCA Degree in computer Science/IT/Electronics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable android code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Hands-on experience in developing Android apps
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performing benchmarking and tuning.
- Well versed with the latest android jetpack libraries (AndroidX, ViewModels etc)
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Work with outside data sources and APIs (Familiar with frameworks like Retrofit, Volley, OkHTTP, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Good knowledge in programming concepts OOPs, design & coding patterns
- Experience in writing & executing UI Unit Tests for robustness, usability, and reliability.
- Experience with Google Play console and publishing apps on the play store
- Understanding of database structure, algorithms, and processes
- Familiar with database management and design
- Good communication and management skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology, concept, approaches, and environment faster
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must have a learning attitude and improvement mindset
- Knowledge of non-functional aspects of the app/product such as security, automation, testing, performance, optimization
- Leadership and resource management skills
Who are we?
We are Settlin, The first & only Full-stack Resale Home Buying PropTech Platform. Search online within 3 times the options anywhere else, visit offline via white-collar gig economy greeters, and transact online, all in just 4 months as opposed to the industry average of 18. The platform is powered by a modern, feature-rich, carefully handcrafted technology that integrates data, analytics, and all related services seamlessly.
What is your role?
Engineers at Settlin are expected to
- be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular. If you’ve ever built a complete application/module all by yourself, that’s a major plus.
- understand the software architecture.
- train and coach other engineers on the team
What should you have mandatorily?
- At least 2 year of Relevant Work Experience in Flutter development
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability
- A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
- An understanding of Material UI design elements and their implementation
- A good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
- Sound understanding of OOPS
What will help you boost up your application?
- Native App Development
- Knowing how to make packages and plugins
- Published App on Play store and App Store
- Good Debigging Skills
- Backend: Node.js, GraphQL
- DevOps: AWS, CI/CD, Docker
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, benchmarking, and optimization
Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter-based mobile apps, data analytics, and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that, we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at the office.
We are hiring for Software Engineer (Flutter)
● Build & Influence features and products while bringing in Flutter best practices.
● Have end-to-end ownership of the product and the codebase (FE and APIs).
● Focus on generic, reusable, and modular components to improve our go-to-market
● Track all important app quality metrics including crash rates, page load times, app
size, memory footprint.
● Collaborate closely with engineers & stakeholders from other teams. Therefore, a
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the
creation of quality products is essential.
● Build a close partnership with the web team & platform to ensure synergy & feature
parity between the two platforms.
● Inspire & guide fellow team members on system design & best practices.
● 3+ years of experience in building consumer-facing or business facing Flutter
● Hands-on experience with Flutter, Android and iOS architecture components
● Impeccable understanding of lifecycle & multi-threading in the JVM world.
● Experience with REST APIs, Firebase suite & third-party libraries and APIs.
● Motivation to set up a comprehensive unit testing approach to development.
● Open to experimenting with new tech like Compose, React Native & so on.
● Have a good eye for design & product thinking and the ability to make data-driven
● Good grasp of data structures and algorithms - especially the ones used in mobile
development & API design.
● Knowledge of the mobile development cycle, popular architectures, trends, &
● Good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
● E2E App development and/or experience of developing Pub is good to have
● Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
Role Description for the 3 month internship:-
• Create multi-platform apps for iOS & Android using Google's new Flutter development framework
• Strong OO design and programming skills in DART and SDK Framework for building Android as well as iOS Apps.
• Good expertise in Auto Layout and adding constraints programmatically
• Must have experience of Memory management, caching mechanisms., Threading and Performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android & iOS applications to back-end services
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Collaborate with the team of product managers, developers, to define, design, & deploy new features & functionality
• Build software that ensures the best possible usability, performance, quality, & responsiveness of features
• Work in a team following agile development practices (Scrum)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN, and Project Management tool (JIRA)
• Utilize your knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, & emerging technologies
• Get Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle and make use of the same
• Help Develop and Deploy Good Quality UI
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Good written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Strong design, development and debugging skills.
We are building a consumer-first rewards platform that brings personalised offers and rewards for every consumer.
This is a very early opportunity, you will be working with the Founding team to build Seek's first product and business from the ground up.
What will I do in this role?
- develop designs into high-perfomance Flutter apps for Android and iOS
- own and be responsible for performance, security and experience on the Seek mobile apps
What's in it for me?
- You'll be one of the earliest members in the team
- Experience how a startup is built in its early days
- Explore and acquire new skills along with building depth in your desired field of work
Required Skills and Interests
- Android/iOS Development
- Full-stack preferred
WE EXPECT YOU TO WIN:Everyone at chargeMOD is given the tools and resources they need to succeed at their job. We offer a flexible and positive work environment so you have the autonomy to build amazing software for our customers and add to our team of industry leading visionaries. You will build a compelling and easy to use interface, ensure its maintainability and ease of use, and suggest ways to improve the look and feel of the application. We are lean, which means we reflect on what we learn and use that new knowledge to quickly make better products. Your job is to keep learning, contribute your knowledge back to the rest of the team, and apply what you learn to make chargeMOD and our clients even greater.
chargeMOD’s engineering team is looking for an Android Developer to join our growing team. You are highly motivated, collaborative, and technical, with the passion to help shape the delivery of software products for our customers. You are passionate about web development and interested in helping to shape the future of our web services team.You are always seeking new and diverse challenges to grow your skill set and broaden your experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will join development on a mobile SDK, in use by tens of thousands of users around Pan India.
- You will join the weekly team meetings with the client and communicate progress to the client, as well as work closely with our development team in Slack/Gmeet.
- You will be responsible for development, do a portion of the testing, and be responsible for the release of the application
RESPONSIBILITIES: As a developer, you are responsible for delivering valuable software to your clients while adhering to technical standards, company values, and industry best practices. Your success in this position will require you to set and meet appropriate expectations with customers and delight customers by anticipating their needs. You will be accountable for meeting commitments and producing quality, tested software. High output, driven developer, able to work in a team setting.
Here are some tools we use in our Android development process:
- Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, etc)
- Android Studio
- You have ability to write and test SDKs for use by other developers
- Here are some of the skills we expect you to possess:
- Java and Kotlin
- Client and team communication
- Material design
- Action bar/toolbar
- Support libraries/Android X/Jetpack
- Understanding of the activity and fragment lifecycle
- Efficient layout design
- Resource/asset management
- Multi-threading, background processing
- Functional / UI Testing (Espresso)
WE CONSIDER IT A PLUS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Significant UI experience (one of the primary SDKs is UI-related – so although you will not be developing a user interface for the application, knowledge on UI is important)
- Significant push notification experience (one of the primary SDKs is push-notification related)
Hello Flutter Freaks!!
HestaBit is looking for Flutter Developers to join its team of Development Experts. Candidates having experience Two or more Android / IOS App developed with Flutter. Either Deployed on App store / Google Play store or available on GitHub
- Good knowledge in Flutter development.
- Experience with Version Control Tools like GIT
- Must have good understanding of Cubit or Bloc or Get X.
- Must have good understanding of Swift or Kotlin/Java
- Must have experience of basic animations in flutter
- Experience in Android / IOS Development
- Understanding of the Agile Development Life-Cycle
- Must have good knowledge of Dart
- Must have understanding of firebase services.
- Experience with Third - Party library and APIs.
- CTC: Best In the industry
- Office Address: 247/32 D Block Sector-63 Noida Vihaan Building 3rd Floor.
- Experience: 2-6 Years
- Industry: IT/Software Services
- Functional Area: Software Development
- Role: Software Engineer
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
About the Company:
HestaBit is a leading managed Web and Mobile App development service company. The team ranks as the number one development team for Web and Mobile based projects in the UK.
With its niche focus on Product based startups, the team strives to deliver functional products that are being used by millions of global users today. The company has a clientele in over 40 countries and has been growing at a rate of more than 85% YOY in terms of revenue for the last 6 years.
Our clientele includes Giants like NewsNation, Grey Group Singapore, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Birla Enterprises.
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The senior product manager will own end-to-end delivery of Synapisca’s AI based radiology products including defining scope, creating wireframes, creating execution plan, product launch, feedback incorporation and iterations. In this role you would not only get to flex your skills but also learn to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with a high degree of autonomy. This cross-functional leadership position requires you to work closely with the Engineering, Design, Category Management and Marketing teams to bring new products to life.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, a penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Plan product reviews with engineering teams and reviews with leadership.
- Work on product roadmap, backlog, and deliverables.
- Create and socialize artifacts that clearly communicate requirements including BRDs, user flows, and prototypes.
- Formulate hypotheses and quickly validate with prototypes, user feedback, and experimentation.
- Work with customers, support, and engineering teams to handle and resolve any critical customer issues that arise.
- 5+ years in software product management with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of software products
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, HealthTech, Enterprise products etc.
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis.
- Experience with tools like SQL, Excel, Tableau, Qlikview etc. is preferred
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Have the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, Sketch and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
- Work as part of a small team to build Flutter application.
- Architect, build and maintain an excellent mobile application with clean code.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Ability to take absolute ownership over assigned work.
- 2 - 3 years of professional mobile application development experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with Flutter.
- Extensive knowledge of Dart language and ecosystem.
- Understanding of Restful API and experience on various client libraries.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Meaningful experience working in a startup environment.
● Strategize and execute digital advertising for lead generation and
digital marketing efforts. Focus on search and display ads, PPC
campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Google, YouTube.
Coordinate offline advertising with creative ways to measure
the progress of physical ads.
● Improve conversion and optimize for improved lead-gen results.
Plan, execute and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests.
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing
campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Improve brand’s digital presence and lead-gen with SEO/SEM and
relevant Influencer/Social Media campaigns. Oversee SEO efforts
on websites with a focus on technical elements, keyword analysis, and content guidance. Manage content changes to the Website, create
relevant Landing Pages for optimizing user experience. Promote
company app and manage app SEO and reviews
● Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer
experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Work collaboratively with internal teams to identify areas of
improvement and implement effective changes to improve the
● Provide thought leadership for impacting overall brand exposure
and lead generation, brainstorm, and execute on new and creative
● BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
● Proven working experience in digital marketing
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Google
Adwords, PPC campaigns
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and
devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Solid knowledge of advertising tools and resources (e.g., Google
Analytics, InMobi, Firebase, Appsflyer, Hootsuite)
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement.
● A passionate and confident marketer who can take full project
ownership and guide to guide others
● Be a collaborative team player and an encouraging people
manager with positive listening skills
● Strong problem solver with a willingness to learn
- Experience in designing and developing applications using Node.js, RDBMS (preferably MySQL).
- Minimum 3 years of Node.Js, 3 years of Database experience required.
- Expertise in at least one of AWS, Google Compute platforms to build scalable solutions.
- Deep knowledge and experience in building complex cloud/enterprise-grade software in the area of IT infrastructure, virtualization, network, storage systems monitoring & manage mentor cloud solutions
- Expertise in writing async code (callbacks, promises, async/await, observables) and publish/ subscribe/ event.
- Experience in implementing and consuming SOAP and REST web APIs.
- Producing and maintaining automated testing, build, and deployment processes.
- Improve documentation of processes and systems
- Troubleshoot existing systems and applications
- Experience in data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience in RESTful APIs and knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Understanding of data structures and problem-solving approaches, and ability to articulate trade-offs
- Strong fundamentals OOPS concepts, SOLID principles, Data Structures/Algorithms, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging
- Passionate about writing clean, modular and unit testable code
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Agile development
- Good knowledge of Jenkins, SonarQube, Git.
- Proven problem solving skills including debugging skills, allowing you to determine source of issues in unfamiliar code or systems and the ability to recognize and solve repetitive problems rather than working around them.
- Collaborating with software engineers, QA engineers, UX and Design team and project managers
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Web Developers. Web Application developer who possesses a passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our web applications.
- Design and build scalable, mobile-first web applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience as a Full Stack Developer with focus in React.js and Node.js
- Experience with Express.js and Node.js is a must.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs is required.
- Experience using Google Firebase is an asset.
- Experience in UI/UX design is preferred.
- You should also be up to speed on practices like TDD, CI/CD, and pair programming.
- You should be very comfortable working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery practices -- and love it as much as we do.
- Understanding and playing a part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery (ideation, project conception, UX, code, testing, deployment, and around again).
- Working knowledge of the general web application landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the application development life cycle.
- To Design and Develop Customer Focused Friendly Native Mobile App with good data security, good optimization, good ui ux, good performance
The idea is to give users the easiet shopping experience of buying quality fashion from top local unbranded fashion retailers. Customers can use our app to discover and shop fashion from retailers and get their products in 24 hours and less.
Our platform is live on the playstore and we are looking to add mobile developers to our team.
You'll be doing:
- Work on implementing our front end for our application
- Working on new feature additions & experimenting
- Finding technical solutions for our business problems
- Prior experience in Flutter, NodeJS, Firestore is important
- Experience in SME- enablement, ecommerce or hyperlocal shopping is important
4+ years developing apps for iOS and WatchOS
He/she will lead of a iOS developer team
We will provide him a full functional app and he need to develop the new features
He/she must be able to understand other person code and be able to solve problems and be resolutive
Focus Expertise with customization of video player Livestreaming apps
Connecting Bluetooth devices and developing apps for iWatch
Optional - JIRA - GITLAB
Web Page : www.synergym.es
We are at : Paseo Marítimo Pablo Ruiz Picasso, 15-19, Spain.
- 5-10 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase real-time database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills –
- Experience with Elastic Search, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit test
Dataset search, preparation, annotation, training, testing, fine tuning of vision CNN models.
Detailed analysis of results.
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
Design interfaces to improve user experience
Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
You would be leading a very pivotal role within the tech team at MedPiper where you would be responsible for all the ongoing and new product-related initiatives. You would be the founding team and an individual contributor to the app development POD.
What we look for:
You are passionate, a strong technical contributor, and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems.
- 2 years of minimum experience on JS/ES6 (Object Oriented)
- 2 years of minimum experience on ReactJs, HTML, CSS
- 1 year of minimum experience on SQL database
Excellent to have :
- Experience on PWA, ServiceWorkers, SSE, WebSockets
- State Management like Redux
- Any exposure on ReactNative/Flutter
- Exposure on DS/Algo fundamentals
- HTML5 latest APIs
- Knowledge of JSON/XML
Good to have:
- Knowledge of SASS, JSS, Radium
- Knowledge of Webpack, Build System
- Knowledge of Web Fundamentals, Browser Working, REST API
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like Mocha/Jest
- Exposure on Server Side Scripting/ NextJs
- Exposure on NodeJs with Express
- Exposure on UX best practices, Web Accessibility
- Knowledge of back-end languages preferably Python / PHP and
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience in BootStrap / Material Design
- 2+ Years of experience with Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related technical domainflutt