- 5-10 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase real-time database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills –
- Experience with Elastic Search, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit test
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Our client company is into Ecommerce(QS1)
A B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Sc, a SDE should have 1-3 years of experience in SW solution development. We are specifically looking for a SDE who:
- is highly proficient in Java Coreand Spring boot applications including making high quality, highly performing code under JVM environment.
- has good working knowledge in design of n-Tier databases (Postgres, NoSQL DBs e.g. Cassandra/MongoDB)
- has worked in agile development environment under open source gitlab including testing, change management
- is highly proficient in OOD, extensibility, usability, understand data pre-processing
- has exposure to full life cycle of product implementation and deployment of enterprise products driving a subsystem including development under gitlab or github.
- [Desirable] Ability to optimize an ML solution for accuracy and scale
- [Desirable] has experience in working with Advanced Java
Location: Remote (Work from Home)
Job title: NodeJS Developer
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience required: 3+ years
As a NodeJS developer at Techwondoe, you will be designing, developing and deploying applications built using nodeJS techstack. You will start working on a project that has cloud functions, services built using nodeJS and deployed into GCP.
- Develop cloud functions using nodeJS and services using nestJS
- Write unit tests for all the code with good coverage
- Develop and maintain Cl/CD pipelines in gitlab
- Mentor junior engineers by reviewing their code, guiding them in right direction
- Build quality code that is easily readable, scalable and maintainable
- 3+ years of working experience using nodeJS
- Strong expertise in cloud platforms (AWS or GCP)
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Experience in designing and developing serverless applications
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, Design patterns
- Good to have hands on experience with terraform
- Good to have experience in building efficient CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with mentoring junior engineers
- Ability to up-skill in new technologies
- Innovative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
We are looking for a Sr. Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development.
- 5 + years experienced Drupal professional having develop/architect experience in Drupal 7, 8 and 9 platforms.
- Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the websites architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems.
- Develop code by adhering to the Drupal, security and accessibility standards.
- Strong RESTful API development and experience in consuming the micro service
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases such as mySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Proficiency in using Version Control System such as Git or SVN
- Works with stakeholders to execute technical & business objectives for the WCMs web properties. Collaborates with web designers, web developers & content editors to build high-quality, secure, standards-compliant web applications/sites & experiences
- Prioritizes, tracks, and documents feature requests, enhancements, and bugs. Communicates frequently with project teams to maintain situational awareness
- Conducts software testing and release activities
- Experience with Docker and CI/CD tools such as Travis, Jenkins
6-8 yrs experience
Fully Remote position
Max compensation - 45 LPA per annum (Full in hand)
- Design, implement and maintain software to the demanding standards of a real time, highly concurrent distributed system.
- Working in conjunction with the rest of the development team, you will architect and build highly performant, scalable and extensible external APIs
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders, at all levels, to continuously improve our product in a measured data-driven approach
- Learn quickly, adapt, and invent based on changing company needs and priorities
- Contribute to code reviews, tech talks, innovation drives and patents
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelors in a computer science or other equivalent field
- Proficiency in deploying production systems using a major programming language like Java, Python, NodeJS or similar
- Excellent command over object oriented design and system design
- Experience building distributed systems and scaling them with high availability
- Ability to exercise autonomy rather than needing detailed direction and proactively get things done
- Experience in customer facing software development
- Proficiency building unit and performance tests to ensure reliability and scalability
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) models, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning is a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP is a plus
Why work with us
- A small collaborative and excited team
- We value autonomy, allowing you to choose the configuration that makes you most productive
- Able to work remotely anywhere in Indian Standard Time
- Continuous learning and up-skill opportunities
- We love ideas, innovation and experiments!
- Competitive salary
Expertise in Angular JS, Node JS, React JS.
We are hiring for PHP Developer at Pearl Organisation, Dehradun.
•Knowledge in few frameworks such as Code ignitor.
•Good knowledge in Magento, Opencart, Prestashop etc. would be an advantage.
•Should have strong debugging/diagnostic and analytical skills
• Knowledge in any of CMS like Joomla, Wordpress or Drupal
•Knowledge of MVC frameworks, relational databases, version control tools and developing web services.
•Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team.
Why join the navy when you can be the pirate?
Get onboard this ship & let's make KYC and onboarding easier than ever!
We want to ensure that our tech is successfully consumed by end users easily.
We are looking forward to work with you.
We would love to have you for the following reasons :
- Strong hold in python based backends such as Flask & Django
- Knowledge of backend principles, patterns, and best practices
- Aware of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Must have written Unit, Integration and UI Test Cases
- Understanding of Cloud hosting (AWS,Azure) principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in working with distrubuted data using REST APIs, JSON and other technologies
- Potential interns with experience in containers will hold an advantage.
- Experience in Kafka & ELK will be an advantage.
- Experience of 1-2 years.