B.Tech./ BE - Computer, IT, Electronics only
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
- 3+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Agile and Kafka
Open financial technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring GoLang Engineers.
Senior Software Engineer
4-7 yrs | Bangalore Office
- Strong experience on Golang
- Experience in Go Routines, using it in a distributed environment.
- Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs. which will be consumed by
enterprise-grade finance customers.
- Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
- Experience in using & processing queues in a distributed system.
- Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
- Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored
Procedure, Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
- Experience in writing unit test cases.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3, SNS, SQS etc
- Experience agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps
- Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
- Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
- Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
- Collaborate with other team members to solve problems
At Open, we are building a neo-bank that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world's fastest-growing SME neo-bank, we are constantly pushing boundaries at building the world's best business banking platform by blending best-in class technology, optimized process, and elegant design.
Backed by marquee investors such as Temasek, TigerGlobal, Google, VISA, SBI Investment Japan, Speedinvest, Beenext, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few, Open is the world's fastest growing SME neobank with over 2 million businesses using the platform and processing $24 billion annuallv!
Open.money Trusted by Leverage Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open Started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
OpenBook - OpenBook is India's first business app that comes with a digital business account that empowers small & micro businesses to manage alltheir finances from billing, banking to accounting & CST in one place.
Zwitch - Over the last 4 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. Gaining access to a bank's sandbox environment and undergoing compliance audits tor months before going live, can be quite taxing. Thats why we built Zwitch- an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!
Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SME
banking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financial
OS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thus
offering a superior experience to customers.
Job Summary :
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of software components all the way to production. In this position you will partner with our globally distributed cross-functional teams, product managers and other internal stakeholders. This position requires understanding business & technical requirements, designing clean solutions, implementing them and managing these systems. A key aspect of the role is to understand the digital commerce businesses part of KBX and implement technology systems that favourably align with business initiatives and requirements. The position will be evaluated in terms of the quality of the technology development, ongoing management of the systems and impact on business metrics.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to and deliver quality technology solutions
- Operational rigor for a rapidly growing tech stack and live portals
- Regular communication with management on status and risks.
- Measure success metrics and influence evolution of the tech product
- Be resourceful and find creative solutions to complex technical challenges.
Basic Qualifications :
- Ability to understand business requirements and build technology solutions that factor in the business requirements completely
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented, Databases.
- Excellent coding skills
- Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn and develop tech talent.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science and years of Software Development experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Understanding on Web programming is must; full stack experience would be a plus.
- Understanding on AWS Cloud Stack (EC2, Lambda, Dynamo DB, Aurora) would be a plus
- Knowledge of serverless development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have hands-on core knowledge of Java.
- Must have min 3-5 years of experience.
Kindly do not apply otherwise.
Candidates must also fill out this form to start their processes. -> https://forms.gle/mBUAdg2NfrL6DF479
Looking for 5+ years of experienced Java developers to work on a new-age lending finance company based in Pune. We empower established banks with the lending ecosystem of the future. Backed by HDFC, we are on a mission to grow our current transactional amount of 13 Bn+ to tenfolds in the near future.
Our tech stack is one of the most exciting and ahead of its times where we would be expecting you to get your hands practical on these things.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Mentoring junior developers with code reviews design reviews and unit tests.
- Code Versioning (Git, Bitbucket)
• Multi-threading, Background Scheduling
• Design & Architecture patterns
• Springboot, MVC, API-first philosophy
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Work with database versioning concepts using Java.
- Api Gateways - APiCurio, Kong, Open API Concept
- Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- DB - PSQL, Aurora, MongoDB
- Deployment - basic understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform AWS
- Alerting & Monitoring - grafana, elasticsearch, kibana, fluentd, prometheus
Although the full list of the tech stack is very vast, and we've multiple developers for each part of the stack, we would expect any senior role to understand the basics of other services end of the day, but be fluent in Core Java.
Architects are responsible for driving Technology & Best Practices in Engineering. We are a rapidly growing & constantly improving organisation. We seek very high levels of ownership in all individuals, especially leadership roles like this - Ownership of your team, your product. Going beyond your role & contributing to make the organisation & business better is an expectation.
- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 50% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organisation are also expectations from you.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product visions and strategies.
- Define & drive implementation of long term technology vision for your product & team
- You will be the primary owner of the architecture of your product and will also be responsible for getting it reviewed, and making sure the system is built accordingly.
- Be an evangelist for technology & represent in external forums.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale problems
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems with experience & expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures the Principle architects should have seen it all and ideally in multiple cycles.
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 5 years
- Must have worked in a small setup (either a startup or a small & reasonably independent team)
- 8+ years of overall experience
- B Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required
- Have Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Strong in any Backend language like Java-Springboot(preferred), Python, ROR, NodeJs, GO etc.
- Have a working experience with any frontend technology.
- Strong system design experience in cloud-native products.
- Understands and knows how to work with GIT.
- Able to develop or implement HLD into LLD and vice versa.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL database.
- Strong on DSA.
- Has previously built and delivered end-to-end products preferably with any FinTech startup.
- Someone very motivated and loves taking ownership of building an end-to-end application
> Flexible work hours
> You could be our first Director/VP of technology
> Founding Team role
2. Experience with Microservices Architectures
3. Experience with RESTful and Stateless services
4. Broad and deep knowledge of design patterns and algorithms
- Strong Technical Chops: You should know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements.
- You should be on top of the latest architectural trends.
- Fast Learners: We are looking for folks who thrive on new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fit all solutions.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word.
- Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Java and web technologies.
- Experience in any one scripting language like Python.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency.
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing and deployment.