We are building a consumer-first rewards platform that brings personalised offers and rewards for every consumer.
This is a very early opportunity, you will be working with the Founding team to build Seek's first product and business from the ground up.
What will I do in this role?
- develop designs into high-perfomance Flutter apps for Android and iOS
- own and be responsible for performance, security and experience on the Seek mobile apps
What's in it for me?
- You'll be one of the earliest members in the team
- Experience how a startup is built in its early days
- Explore and acquire new skills along with building depth in your desired field of work
Required Skills and Interests
- Android/iOS Development
- Full-stack experience preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJS
- Familiarity with database technology such as dynamo db or firestore and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Project Management: Gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, creating good documentation, and managing a project timeline.
- Provide technical related consultation to team members.
- Be updated with the latest trends, tools, and technological development.
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks.
- Developing Front-End and Back-end Web Application
- API design, creation, and integrations.
- Exposure to AWS, Digital Ocean, GIT.
Experience Required : 3 to 8 years.
Location : Permanent Work From Home
Salary : Best in Industry
MERN is a full-stack, following the traditional 3-tier architectural pattern, including the frontend display tier (React.js), application tier (Express.js and Node.js), and database tier (MongoDB).
- direct experience with MERN Stack (React JS, Express JS, Node JS, MongoDB) development.
- Expertise in Node.js and Express.js
- Expertise in React JS, Redux, ES6 and CSS industry best practices
- Expertise in MongoDB, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong experience in MVC framework & object oriented design skills
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful APIs integration
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience with Git and AWS
- Manage internal and external developers
- Build and maintain web / cloud based application
- Bug fixing and monitor analytics and performance
- Keep looking for latest technology upgrades
- Work with the business development and project management team closely
- Work with AWS deployment team
Job Description: -
Full Stack Developer will work closely with cross-team to discover effective and elegant solutions to complex
Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Material-UI and Responsive.
Should have Excellent Experience of Node.js.
Should have experience in MongoDB, GraphQL, and any graph Database
Experience working with REST APIs.
Good Knowledge of AWS – Beanstalk, EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud Watch.
Good Knowledge of JSON, API, and JWT.
Good Knowledge of Firebase – Authentication, Firestore, Realtime DB, Hosting.
·Good understanding of/experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Github Actions) and testing frameworks
Good to have Agile Continuous Deployment experience.
Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects/tasks.
Great collaborator who takes initiative, asks questions, explains themselves clearly, and are open to feedback
Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Good communication and language skills.
Strong focus on performance optimizations, caching, and scalability.
Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Too familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks like LAMP Stack and Mean Stack...
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
gingerCube Inc., based in Dallas, USA, provides a software platform to interface with hospitals, physician groups, resident programs, and billing services, improving revenue cycle and reducing time to bill by up to 85%. Our flagship product, maxRVU has been adopted by physician groups, hospitals and revenue cycle companies across the US. Over the past 6 years, we have developed a solid brand and continue to grow swiftly with top healthcare systems.
To meet rapid expansion, we are looking to hire a full-time Lead Engineer to join our growing team in Mumbai to build our products using Ruby on Rails. As our Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for creating innovative solutions to technical problems and deliver a top-notch user-experience to our enterprise customers. You must be highly motivated, lead by example and have a knack for designing optimized solutions.
You will report to the Director of Product Delivery and work at our office at a fun and open co-working space. Our startup-like environment means nothing holds you back from doing your best and chart your own growth path. You'll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, experience various aspects of the business, and hear from clients how your efforts benefit them directly.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 4 to 6 years of experience in the field
- Familiarity with ruby gems and Github.
- Expertise of diverse technology stacks
- An understanding of sound database design principles and performance optimization
- Experience integrating with REST API’s
- Skilled with debugging tools, test harnesses, and performance tuning
- Expert with multi-tenant systems, secure coding practices, and authentication/authorization
- Expert in Ruby with a distinguished track record of solving challenging and complex problems efficiently
- Excellent knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Enable RoR web applications on Heroku with Postgres
- Ability to take ownership of work and respond to critical issues quickly and work with the team.
- Plus: Software security practices for patient records(HIPAA), PCI, etc. and exposure to the healthcare industry.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a client of ours, that is headquartered in USA and is operating in the field of health tech space, offering an innovative solution for dominate health issues. The company is well funded and backed by investors like Sequoia Capital.
They are looking for people who are interested to join their company and help them make an impact on their product development and growth.
In this role you will be part of the Product Engineering Team, and will be responsible for working with cross functional teams.
5+ years experience, having worked on both frontend and backend development - hands on development experience from front end, middle tier and back end.
3+ years of experience building Restful web service using node.js
3+ years of experience for writing batch/cron jobs using Python and shell scripting
Experience in database techs - mongodb, mysql, redis, elastic search
Experience of building applications deployed on the cloud using AWS, Docker and kubernetes
Good to have : - understanding of code versioning tools like Git
Experience or understanding of JS based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Webpack and NPM
Good communication, willingness to work in a diverse team, and a fast paced environment would be a requirement to be successful in this role.
Degree in Computer science would be preferred / equivalent professional experience in product companies.
- Fluent English Required, and able to provide well-articulated and reasoned explanations for when and why to apply software design patterns.
- Experience of 3 to 5 years developing using MEAN Stack
- Strong development experience using Node.JS, Express, Angularjs and Mongodb
- Experience in UX, CSS, LESS/SASS, Git, Gulp
- Agile development background is required
- Test Driven Development experience
- Cloud deployment experience is preferred, working with Google, AWS, Jenkins, Docker
- With over 50 people across Technology, Product, Sales, Operations and other functions, we are ramping up our team to meet our goal of being a go-to destination fintech platform that delivers world-class products for merchants and customers.
- We are looking to add people to our team who are passionate about technology, products, consumer internet, payments & fintech.
- Credit Fair values people who bring intellectual energy to our workplace are able to contribute without constant supervision, are collaborative by nature and able to flourish under pressure. In return, we promise to provide you an environment that promotes meritocracy, values feedback and ideas, learns from its failures, and enjoys each other's company and contributions.
Skills you are expected to have :
- Candidate should have experience in developing applications using PHP programming skills.
- Experience in python would be a plus
- Strong in DB knowledge
- Should be good with OOPS Concept
- Should be good in system design, architecture and development using object-oriented programming
- Should be good in writing secure and optimized code
- Experience in Laravel framework. If not then other PHP based frameworks like Codeigniter, Zend, CakePHP, symphony, etc.
- Good understanding/experience on software development methodology such as Agile, TDD, etc.
- Good understanding of source control tools and its use (SVN, Git, etc...)
- Experience in the development of Rest APIs and API testing tools such as postman etc.
- Experience in micro service-based development would be a plus
- Experience in queuing systems such as rabbitMQ, Active MQ etc.
- Experience in AWS cloud solution
- Experience in deployments and devops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-learner, thorough, organized and energetic
- Able to work across teams as well as independently
- Perform code review of peers
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good experience in the Fintech domain (Payments/ Banking/ Wallets/ Insurance/ Financial Markets)
Secondary Skills: Python, Rabbit MQ, AWS, CI/CD, React JS, PWA, Node.js, HTML, Jenkin
- Development and Integration of user-facing design elements with server-side logic.
- Design and develop backend API services and databases to serve frontend applications.
- Code for multi-platform environments.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes in one or more database technologies such as Mongo, MySQL etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Engineering degree from a reputed institute