Firebase Jobs in Pune
Role Description for the 3 month internship:-
• Create multi-platform apps for iOS & Android using Google's new Flutter development framework
• Strong OO design and programming skills in DART and SDK Framework for building Android as well as iOS Apps.
• Good expertise in Auto Layout and adding constraints programmatically
• Must have experience of Memory management, caching mechanisms., Threading and Performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android & iOS applications to back-end services
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Collaborate with the team of product managers, developers, to define, design, & deploy new features & functionality
• Build software that ensures the best possible usability, performance, quality, & responsiveness of features
• Work in a team following agile development practices (Scrum)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN, and Project Management tool (JIRA)
• Utilize your knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, & emerging technologies
• Get Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle and make use of the same
• Help Develop and Deploy Good Quality UI
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Good written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Strong design, development and debugging skills.
CTO + CoFounder wanted for our Tech startup where we're trying to build Connected Mobility in parallel to a "short videos app" meant for dashcam videos getting recorded straight from the user's smartphone. So you can say we're a TikTok of dashcam videos at the front.
Expecting the individual is capable & willing to work on these below languages-
Our backend codes are in CakePHP,
Admin Panel in Laravel,
Android is in Java.
No iOS app yet but we plan to roll it out soon.
Hence, we're expecting the CTO to be having fair idea/expertise about these languages. Also, we don't have an iOS app at this point, but it would be benefecial if there's a fair knowledge about iOS apps as well. Also, since the server being used is AWS we are hoping the person knows how to efficiently utilize various features of the same while linking the things.
Proposed Salary may be available only after angel investor, VCs come on board.
Flutter, kotlin, Android, Java, Git
> Strong knowledge of Flutter and how to deal with different screen sizes.
> Addon knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
> Familiarity with RESTful API's to connect Mobile applications to back-end services
> Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
> Should have hands-on knowledge of Kotlin
> Should have the understanding of working on Firebase & Firebase real-time database
> Experience with third-party libraries like Retrofit2 and APIs
> Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
> Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
> Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
> Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
> Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Equity between 0.05% to 0.2% will be made available.
Skill Sets for Android:
-Solid understanding and hands on with full mobile application development life cycle
-1-2 years experience of design, coding, testing and debugging softwares
-1-2 years experience of Java, Kotlin technologies and native Android development
-Strong knowledge of Android SDK from Jellybean(API level 18) and above, FIREBASE AND DIFFERENT SCREEN SIZES, EXPERIENCE IN THE LATEST ANDROID VERSION (9.0) IS PREFERRED.
-Proficient understanding and hands on with Android UI design principles-patterns and best practices
-Good experience with libraries like volley, okHttp, glide, retrofit etc.
-Very good experience with JSON, GSON parsing
-Good experience with device database usage in application
-Moderate knowledge in debugging C code in command line using gdb, adb
-Extremely comfortable with RESTful APIs to communicate with server
-Strong knowledge of code versioning technologies and tools like Git
-Should have worked on 1-2 Android applications from scratch to Play Store
-KNOWLEDGE OF THE OPEN-SOURCE ANDROID ECOSYSTEM AND THE LIBRARIES AVAILABLE FOR COMMON TASKS
Added Advantage if:
Knowledge of Agile software development process
Understanding of Object Storage like Amazon S3
Wrote secure code for android applications
Knowledge of XMPP, Chat mechanism
Willing to learn new technologies
- Develop advanced and secure applications for Android phones and tablets
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies, libraries for application to improve the functionality
- Keep eye on new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Unit-test based coding for modular coding, reusability;
- Writing readable code; Maintain technical documentation
- Bug fixes and improving performance of existing applications
- Work on new ideas for products, it’s prototypes and estimates
- Collaborate on projects with a closely knit team
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js/Express.js or similar framework
- 1+ years of experience with MongoDB
- 1+ years of experience creating REST APIs and backend systems
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Server Setup/AWS/GCP experience is a plus
- Creating APIs and backend systems
- Scraping sites and creating backend dashboards for data management
- Backend infrastructure management and deployment
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Description: Mobile App Developement using Flutter Framework and underlying various technolgies.
Company: Thingsup - An Enterprise Grade IoT Platform
- HTTP APIs
- AWS Cognito
- Knowledge about Hardware IoT, ESP32, ESP8266, NodeMCU etc.