5+ Entrepreneurship Jobs in Mumbai | Entrepreneurship Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 5+ Entrepreneurship Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Entrepreneurship Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Summary of the role
The person will work closely with the overseas stakeholders, senior management team & internal departments. His/ her work will have an immediate impact on strategic initiatives, productivity, overseas program management and communicating objectives between overseas management teams and Indian stakeholders and Co-Founders office and also other departments.
The person will work closely with the CEO of Impact Guru Foundation, India, the US Board and other vertical heads in order to aggregate, review, and prepare deliverables for the United States market.
The person will have to focus on international relations, interdepartmental collaborations and business stakeholder management to evolve our fundraising platform into a world-class experience for our fundraisers and establish a platform for providing intelligent insights for internal stake holders as well.
Roles & Responsibilities
● General Operations and Management
● Central link between Impact Guru Inc. India and Impact Guru Foundation vertical heads: Development, Communications, Programs, Impact, IT, and Finance
● Develop and manage shared internal documents
● Overall administrative support from India
● Special projects and assignments
● Donor Stewardship and Communications
● Manage the outreach communications calendar and pipeline
● Evolving strategic business initiatives from development to successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads.
● Understand and resolve challenges to manage international (US) relations and constantly develop international leads to improve IGF visibility and reach in the international market.
● Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
● Strategize campaigns to build close relations with new & existing Partners
● Serve as liaison between US office, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
● Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and international stakeholders.
● Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects.
● Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
● Provide direction to the team & personally drive efforts to ensure targets for the department are met consistently.
● Ensure timely & accurate reporting by all team members
● Provide premier support and service to US-based donors and prospects coming to India to visit IGF, India programs
● Serve as primary point of contact and support for visitors leading up to, and during, their time in India
● Database Management and Maintenance
● Prospect research
● Grant Research and Pipeline Management - Lead role in researching and identifying corporate, foundation, and institutional proposal opportunities from United States-based entities
Grant calendar and pipeline management
● Internal: candidate will report into Impact Guru Foundation Co-Founders & their office, and closely work with the Development team in India.
● The candidate will report into the CEO of Impact Guru Foundation, India and closely work with the Development team in India.
● Strong interpersonal skills, which enable you to build meaningful relationships with diverse others and invest them, and a focus on collaborating to reach outcomes with teams.
● Energetic, enthusiastic and a team-player. Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and timelines efficiently with minimal oversight, learn quickly on the job, and thrive under pressure
● High on integrity, accountability and drive. Growth-oriented mindset and a drive to develop self as well as to challenge and improve existing systems and approaches.
● Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to analyse complex data sets from varied sources (both quantitative and qualitative), drawing narratives, and communicating impact stories to external partners.
● Minimum 4years of Prior experience in an NGO, Foundation, fundraising, start-up environment.
● Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
● Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.
● Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions.
● Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
● Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent practical experience. (mandatory)
Functional & Behavioural Competencies
● Project management
● Multiple stakeholder management
● Growth mind-set
● Aggressive delivery targets-oriented mind-set
● Entrepreneurial mind-set
● Ability to deliver in high pace environment
● Excellent communication
● Dynamic personality
What do we offer?
● Attractive salary & performance-linked bonuses
● An opportunity to be in a leadership position of a high-growth start-up
● Fun, casual & flexible work environment
● Entrepreneurial, forward-looking, growth-driven & open work culture
A well-funded women-centric healthtech start-up backed by India’s top VC - https://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/fireside-ventures-announces-closing-of-fund-ii-investment-in-gynoveda-119112000033_1.html">Fireside Ventures.
https://gynoveda.com/pages/about-us">Founders have proven track record & reputation with digital unicorns experience like Jio, Cleartrip, Intelenet, Concentrix. Currently on a mission to build the world’s largest menstrual health company.
- Achieve company sales targets using paid marketing channels
- Google : Search, YouTube, Adwords, GDN, Affiliate
- Social : Facebook, Instagram
- Marketplace : Amazon, Flipkart, healthcare and women platforms
- Obsessive focus on on-page conversion, CPM, CPC, cost of acquisition and ROAS
- Lead video content marketing using creatives, audiences, A/B tests
- Build cross-platform FUNNELS to implement retargeting strategies
- Setup customer journeys using marketing automation tools, Email, SMS, WhatsApp
- Develop marketing campaigns with a strong HOOK to drive eCommerce sales on website
- Sharp focus on hyper-growth yet achieve profitable unit economics
- Accountable for digital marketing from strategy to execution
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience in performance marketing with digital first brand
- Proven track record in running D2C consumer acquisition funnels across FB, Google, Affiliates
- Video-content-led online marketing added plus
- Deep expertise in performance marketing especially using remarketing strategies
- Strong analytical mindset with data driven decision making
- Highly digital tools savvy to drive performance
- Passionate to work in entrepreneurial set-ups, comfortable with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment
Why & Who should consider :
Be the first 20 to join and become a part of the founders' club. We are set to inspire women to take charge of their health and therefore their lives.
Consider this an opportunity only if you believe in leading the change and make an impact in others lives. Consumer insights is an obsession.
This might not be a typical 9 to 5 job. You’ll not only set your own benchmarks but also paves the way for future teammates. If you’ve a Ninja-like attitude in you with an ability to hustle then your career will attain new heights as we grow business together.