Desktop Jobs in Mumbai
Global business process management company
Extensive experience in configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting systems including desktop, laptops, servers and other system related components like printer, scanners etc.
❖ Desktop and Laptop assembling, upgrading and troubleshooting with all operating systems like Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Red Hat Linux.
❖ Can efficiently manage team of any size spread across locations, multi tasks and meet deadlines.
❖ A thorough professional with a proactive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and negotiations with stakeholders.
❖ Understanding customer requirements and presenting them to stakeholders in order to provide solutions for CSAT.
❖ Responsible to manage Patch Compliance, EPO Compliance and SDP Tickets PAN India.
❖ Customer engagement to evaluate service performance for offering better services and continuous improvement and maintaining the lowest escalations in the system.
❖ Handling and managing VIP customers and Enterprise clients.
❖ Manage and meet expectations of Premium Customers by maintaining the highest level of customer delight and satisfaction.
❖ Handling customer escalations and providing them the finest solutions for meeting their targets.
❖ Develop scope of services and assist in vendor negotiations for new and the maintenance of existing contracts.
❖ To conduct regular audits on the internal process adherence, perform gap analysis assessment and take appropriate steps wherever necessary.
❖ Interviewing candidates of all profiles such as Technical Engineers L2, L3 Systems
❖ Provide sound advice to senior management and other relevant stakeholders.
at LS Spectrum Solutions Private Limited
- Completed studies or training in the field of Computer science or Software Engineering or comparable qualification
- Knowledge and 3+ years of experience in programming with C# and Frameworks like .NET 4. x and Windows forms as well as WPF
- Legacy knowledge with C++ and MFC are also welcomed
- Passion and fun for software development in a self-organized manner
- Knowledge of ADO .NET and Databases
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a cooperation and team-based focus, experience in liaising between PMs, BAs, and testers
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Practical experience with DevExpress controls and Entity Framework is an advantage
- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence development.
- Experience with MicroStrategy toolset: Desktop, Report Services, Architect, OLAP, Administrator
- Strong experience in design, creation, and deployment of reports and dashboards
- Experience with designing reusable MicroStrategy components for business reporting
- Excellent communication skills to interact with users at various levels within the organization.
- Strong SQL skills to perform queries, data/file validation, analysis, profiling, etc, as needed
- Creating and maintaining documentation is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Experience with ETL and Collibra is a plus
- Previous experience in the banking industry is preferred