Customer Care Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience Level: Entry Level (Freshers)
- Provide exceptional customer support via phone, email, or chat.
- Assist customers with inquiries, product information, and issue resolution.
- Maintain accurate and detailed customer records.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective communication and problem-solving.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- 14 Days Accomondataion.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
The Client Support Intern will be responsible for assisting clients and providing support with their technical needs, answering client inquiries via email and phone, and resolving client complaints in a timely manner. As a hybrid role, this internship position will be located in Dubai but some work from home is acceptable.
JD : Customer Support Executive
We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Support Executives with excellent communication skills.
Experience in support and service domains.
Good knowledge of handling Excel, Word, and website access
Should understand customer requirements and close deals over call.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills in Hindi and English (good to have).
Personality: Communication Skills, Convincing ability, Self-motivated, Accessible, Analytical
Graduate/PG with a minimum of 6 months of experience.
Preference for immediate Joiners
Follow me on LinkedIn to get more job updates 👇
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Manage Voice/Non voice Process- Payment, Refunds etc.
- Ensures metrics, monitor process, provide regular coaching & mentoring to team.
- Knowledge of payments and fintech.
- Respond to requests through emails or chats for information in a timely, professional and positive manner to develop strong customer relations.
- Providing information about a product or service.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical bent of mind to isolate a problem quickly.
- Have proven experience in the same domain.
Education- Any Graduate
Responsibilities •Deliver leadership to the highest possible standards on all loyalty/CRM related activity to the account: both thought and execution leadership is sought. •Manage all financial matters regarding the account, including deliverables within budgets and revenue targets. Ensure all matters related to collections are conducted in a timely manner. •Maximize revenue potential for the organization through the client partnership. Grow the services and offerings that the organization provides to the client •Using the organization resources and other sources, bring further elements to the loyalty program that would help the client fulfill its objectives •Liaise directly with the client, including when required with the senior management •Convey progress on the account including presenting to the client periodically on achievements and growth. •Build case studies that can be used both with the client and within the organisation to demonstrate the effects of loyalty and working with the organization
Perform detailed business discovery to set solution strategy and design
Configure, prepare and demonstrate the specified solutions to a detailed level, matching to the client requirements
Articulate the proposed solution and the benefits to the client at all levels including the third-party software and hardware elements where applicable
Articulate the value proposition of Synergetics IT Services.
Interface between Sales, delivery and transition team to ensure and meet customer expectations during the pre- and post project planning.
Requirement Gathering, Business Analysis & Business Case preparation for Winning Proposition
Interact with account management team and tailor the solution, delivery models as required
Provide response to RFP, RFQ and unsolicited proposal for Global customer
customer presentation on Synergetics IT Services and Solutions areas
Prepare and verified Sow and Agreement after winning the opportunity
Interact with multiple OEM’s/OESP’s to achieve Integrated solutions
Establish Processes to deliver the engagement, including ensuring People Management, project kickoff, deliverable acceptance and reporting procedures, holding Conditions of Satisfaction
(COS) discussions with stakeholders, finalize project delivery plans
Perform Engagement reviews at key project milestones to ensure quality of project deliverables and customer satisfaction.
Provide Leadership and deliver world class services including Professional Consulting Services
Participate in service delivery engagements by acting as a hands-on technical expert.
Deployment on Microsoft Azure
Develop software solutions, collateral and templates for use by the sales and pre-sales teams
Azure or AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network,
data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
Safety Connect is a growing company in the domain of field force and road safety.
We are looking for a driven, patient, and passionate problem solver to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for training and onboarding new customers and managing customer relationships throughout their entire life cycle. We’re looking for superior people skills and a positive attitude.
we’re growing and evolving, and if you are flexible then you’ll need to come along for the ride.
Creating MIS reports, Weekly /Monthly /Quarterly/Annual reports as required to the customers.
Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails.
Address, resolve and record any customer issues that arise about business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction.
Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals.
Coordinate and train all new customer starts in an efficient and streamlined way.
Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for the client to demonstrate the performance of campaigns; analyze trends in C-Sat/NPS scores to identify areas of improvement.
Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies.
1-2 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success.
Multi-tasking skills, strategic planning, and project management skills.
Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
The ability to solve problems & to think quickly on your feet.
An eye for detail.
Knowledge of SalesForce and project management tools.
Event planning experience is a plus.
Key Competencies :
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
- To generate clients and convince them to purchase website and also to make collection from clients.
- Develop and Maintain proper interaction and reputation with the clients
- Understand the business needs of the Clients
- Convince them to invest on new Projects with the Company
- Outbound process (Website selling)
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in english communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
- Own the lifecycle of users from on-boarding, setup, to the day-to-day support, including serving as front-line for issues on the ongoing engagements.
- Crafting delightful user experiences around user on-boarding and support, such as ticketing, support channels, and customer communications.
- Tracking metrics and measurements of user engagement and behavior.
- Crafting well-written user-facing communications and documentation.
- Translating user feedback and needs to well-scoped requirements, and collaborating with Engineering to deliver them.
- For the first 6-9 months, expect a lot of hands-on, detail-oriented work, often requiring your exposure to other areas like sales/account management, including occasionally plugging in on for other functions.
- In the mid-to-long-term, expect an increasing amount of specialization into a deeper role, with the possibility of eventually building and scaling a team.