Competitor Analysis Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
About the Company:
Our client is an Entertainment Network that owns 73 frequencies and is an advertising partner for another 3, across 63 cities, making it India's largest private FM radio broadcaster. With the highest listenership across the country and a track record of developing innovative content, it has been expanding and retaining its audiences and advertisers through the years.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Custodian of Brand for the State; leads the Agenda of Brand Building
- Creates the Brand Marketing Plan and executes marketing calendar for the main station and supports the cluster stations for their marketing activities.
- Leads the consumer immersion for the Station to ensure there is regular interaction with the youth of the city and regular inputs are provided to Programming on Content.
- Creating Buzz around the Brand to improve Brand Saliency and Imagery scores
- Leads the Digital Initiative for the State and champions the Digital marketing calendar to grow the online presence
- Growing the Listenership Base by developing a Full year Marketing calendar with a focus on specific TG. Driving Market Research analytics and feeding into the Product portfolio to grow listenership
- Working closely with Programming to develop content in terms of Music, Content, Movie tie-ups
- Collaboration with the Local Movie industry and Premium Events in the City
- Leveraging the content and star cast to get the halo effect on the Brand
- Tie-ups: Partnering with One large Non-Movie Event like Beauty and Sports to build Brand Salience
- Support revenue functions (internally) with idea generation, execution of plans and data reports.
Reporting and MIS
- Mining IRS and other research reports to generate insights for both programming and Sales function
- Tracking Social media, Youtube analytics for station pages to gain insights into content formats that work and give such feedback to the team and ensure compliance.
- Updating station-level pages on the website
- Growing brand online radio listenership through suggestions on data analytics and marketing campaigns
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Corporate Marketing
- Post Graduate with 5-10yrs of experience in Brand Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Must know Kannad/Telugu
- 1. Take Prospects from intial contact phase to qualified phase
- 2. Market research and competition analysis
- 3. Respond quickly to assigned qualified leads.
- 5. Ability to understand technical solutions sales cycle and articulate the same to CIO/ Buyer over Call/ Meeting.
- 6. Go getter and very strong interpersonal skills.
- Plan with the HRBP to create structure for compensation management (cost,
- Translate compensation relevant HRBP (BU) objectives into projects with clearly defined scope, timing, deliverables, resources, and key measures of success
- Effectively set and communicate program expectations to all stakeholders in the program to ensure first time right and on time delivery
Develop & Execute
- Collaborate with HRBP to develop and evolve BUs compensation strategy
- Represent HRBP (BU) asks and desired program outcomes to Compensation Leadership
- Plan, manage and provide continuous engagement & support to HRBP for delivery of Compensation lifecycle programs and BU specific compensation initiatives
- Define program success criteria and communicate to team throughout program life cycle
- Co-ordinate ad-hoc/unplanned compensation action or event for respective BUs
- Create reusable templates and automated data reports to enable HRBPs for effective business partnering
- Demonstrate innovative interventions in improving compensation service delivery to the BU and to the Enterprise
- Flag headwinds to the program leadership to enable corrective actions
- Create communication plans/strategies to enable continuous & positive awareness of the Total Rewards charter.
- Monitor, analyze and report HRBP feedback and progress updates on Compensation programs to the Compensation Leadership team
Designation: Product Manager
Experience: > 5 years with minimum 3 years as Product Manager
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the role:
Product Manager in Bizongo will set the vision for the product. He will be responsible for guiding teams toward a common goal - shipping high-quality products and features on time. He will be responsible for both business: through market research as well as the users: through timely user studies.
The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch. This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Forming vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- Conduct extensive customer engagement and validation
- B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder
- 3 years or more working as a Product Manager
- Ability to make data driven informed decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for the customers
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- This year ,Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
- Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
2.Hands-on experience on technology nodes like 7nm, 14nm, 10nm.
3.Good knowledge of EDA tools from Synopsys , Cadence and Mentor
4.Hands-on experience in floor planning, placement optimizations, CTS and routing.
5.Hands-on experience in cadence or Synopsys tool (Encounter, ICC, PT/PTSI, TEMPUS, DC, RC, VOLTAS)
- Strong experience in e-learning and instructional design.
- Ability to design, develop and build blended learning experiences
- Review storyboards and final product build.
- Familiar with full CDLC, including Analysis, Storyboarding, Review, theories.
- Should be able to communicate effectively in visual, oral, and written form and deliver engaging e-learning content
- Client interaction/ management.
- Will be involved in Cross-functional activities to get the task done.
- Candidates from only Edu-tech or Education industry to apply for the role.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication is a must.
- Permanent WFH Opportunity.
The KRA for the position is as follows:
- Make outbound cold/warm calls to find qualified leads
- Good knowledge of internet search techniques to identify potential clients / partner companies and update the prospect database
- Follow up on inquiries, engage in intelligent conversations with these inquiries leading to appointments and demo requests with client
- Give Product demo and presentation to client
- Research, prospect and identify large customer opportunities ensuring sufficient numbers in the funnel to ensure target attainment
- Involved in scope-of-work and proof-of-concept study
- Involved in market survey in the EdTech domain
- Involved in competition analysis
- Identifying & management of distributors pan India and willing to travel for such business developement.
- Strong experience in FMCG industry & relationship management.
- Should be energetic, progressive & creative with excellent conflict resolution & problem solving skills.
- Planning & executing business growth (profit maximisation & driving sales).
- Should have strong financial technical s kills, analytical abilities, be able to give monthly report generation on KPI * general financial reporting.
- Develop & identify new business opportunities along with promotional & merchandising activities.
- Should be well organised & motivated with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Should have inventory managemnet skills, reducing shrinkages & ensure timely stock replenishment.
- Should be able to handle compliance process of imports & overlooking and management of supply to business partners within timeline.
- Mapping competition and benchmarking in terms of actegories, price point, etc.