Competitor Analysis Jobs in Mumbai
At PivotRoots we follow a user centred and value driven design thinking process. As a UX designer,
- You should be able to understand product specifications and know how to convert business requirements into user journeys and wireframes.
- Able to create personas through user research and data.
- Adept in developing wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Use various UX processes to fefine the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
This is a pure UX role and does not require any prior experience in visuals and graphics.
Assist Head in design of compensation packages in align with the company’s strategic plan
Prepare, coordinate for manpower & pay budgets, track of wage cost
Ensure compliance of all reward practice (internal & external)
Draft job descriptions, ensure job mapping and job analyses and classifications
Conduct/ participate salary survey, hiring data analysis and market research for benchmarks & result analysis for appraisal decisions
Ensure the complete employee data availability, timely updation & accuracy in HR system
Review of salary revisions as per the benchmark/ parity for retentions
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, dedicated and experienced Conference Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
We are looking for someone creative, organised and passionate about project management and events,who can plan an event from start to finish that exceed our expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to execution, on time, within budget, that exceed our expectations
- Coordinate all operations, from sourcing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to venue searches and bookings
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Develop and maintain event databases, such as filtering and segmentation, with meticulous attention to detail
- Coordinate event logistics and collateral material design, production and distribution and maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- Perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Analyse events portfolio and key performance areas and prepare event follow-up reports, identify areas to improve on for future events
- Montoring calendars and booking in meetings and calls for the management team
- Competitor research, analysis and reporting
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum operational or project management experience from a B2B events/conference production company
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing