AWS CloudFormation Jobs in Pune
- 1 to 7 years of experience with relative experience in managing development operations
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Thorough knowledge of setting up release pipelines, and managing multiple environments like Beta, Staging, UAT, and Production
- Thorough knowledge of best cloud practices and architecture
- Hands-on with benchmarking and performance monitoring
- Identifying various bottlenecks and taking pre-emptive measures to avoid downtime
- Hands-on knowledge with at least one toolset Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Hands-on with CloudFormation / Terraform or other Infrastructure as code is a plus.
- Thorough experience with Shell Scripting and should not know to shy away from learning new technologies or programming languages
- Experience with other cloud providers like Azure and GCP is a plus
- Should be open to R&D for creative ways to improve performance while keeping costs low
What do we want the person to do?
- Manage, Monitor and Provision Infrastructure - Majorly on AWS
- Will be responsible for maintaining 100% uptime on production servers (Site Reliability)
- Setting up a release pipeline for current releases. Automating releases for Beta, Staging & Production
- Maintaining near-production replica environments on Beta and Staging
- Automating Releases and Versioning of Static Assets (Experience with Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- Should have hands-on experience with Build Tools like Jenkins, GitHub Actions, AWS CodeBuild etc
- Identify performance gaps and ways to fix them.
- Weekly meetings with Engineering Team to discuss the changes/upgrades. Can be related to code issues/architecture bottlenecks.
- Creative Ways of Reducing Costs of Cloud Computing
- Convert Infrastructure Deployment / Provision to Infrastructure as Code for reusability and scaling.
Location - Pune (Work from Office)
Experience - 4 – 6 years
About the role –
The Product Manager role will report to the CEO and will build the product from 0 to 1.
● Need to work with the senior management team to work on the product roadmap
● Work with tech and management to create and execute product pipeline
● Own the successful delivery of your roadmap and co-own the success of the overall
● Define requirements (JIRA) - Creating EPICs, and user stories. Tracking the sprint
● Effectively identify and manage cross-team dependencies
● Ensure delivery timelines
Required Knowledge and Skills
● Should have a good understanding of eligibility, Prior authorization workflows
● worked as Product Lead/ Lead Business Analyst
● Worked on eligibility implementation (API Integration) ( Waystar, Change healthcare,
Claim MD etc.)
● Should have experience in building and scaling SaaS tools from the ground up.
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills
● Use common tools to create mockups, stories, and roadmaps
● 3+ Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
● US Healthcare Experience
● Value added - If worked on X12 270, 271
● Bachelor’s engineering degree from Tier 1 institute
● MBA from Tier 1 (good to have)
● 3 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
Humancloud Technologies is a leading digital technology and innovation partner
transforming businesses across the globe through its services and solutions.
We believe in helping our businesses stay ahead of the curve by enabling them to
leverage the new-age technology services of Blockchain, IoT, Cloud and Experience
Design. We, at Humancloud, have nurtured ideas from validation to production
and shaped them into scalable businesses.
An experienced IIT Delhi alumni leadership coupled with a team of talented and
supportive peers look forward to your onboarding.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will be the leader of a team of high-performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation.
Guide the team in achieving both individual and collective goals.
Create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the organization’s product profitability.
Guide the team to transform the product ideas into actionable concepts aligned with the business objectives within scope and budget.
Brainstorming for new initiatives and roadmaps, keeping an eye on the market, the customers, new opportunities and the business cases for new product opportunities.
Develop and monitor data-driven analytics for project reporting and status checks.
Prepare and maintain the RAID register and include it in planning as appropriate.
Keep all the stakeholders updated on project progress and risks if any
Initiate continuous improvements (CI) within project teams.
As and when necessary, deep dive with code reviews and RCA.
Desired Qualification and Experience :
Able to manage projects in technologies such as Angular, JAVA, J2EE, Microservices .NET, SQL Server, Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, and ETL with hands-on in one or more technologies.
Experience in automation and system integration.
Understand products and working of the commerce ecosystem in depth, have a good understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes.
Align with Agile methodology and collaborate with the development team and business users.
Able to demonstrate & present the necessary reports and achievements.
Are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
Engage with global stakeholders from a project delivery perspective and drive the project suavely.
Establish relevant policies, processes and procedures, and monitor compliance.
Why Join Us:
Are you inquisitive? Are you someone who believes in facing the odds with the
determination to drive ideas forward? Then, Humancloud Technologies is the place
At Humancloud Technologies, we are committed to fostering a culture of innovation,
integrity, passion, courage and empathy. We believe in human potential and the
numerous ways it can serve humanity through adopting technology. If you share a
similar belief, then we welcome you to join us.
For Further Information:
Visit our website: www.humancloud.co.in
Follow us on social media: LinkedIn
technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation
and investigation in a cloud environment (specifically AWS and/or
Azure), preferably with IoT products.
● Working with smaller startups or mid-sized companies
Experience in one of following programming languages:
● Python and restful API frameworks. Experience of
working/integrating with cloud services providers like AWS
(preferred) / Azure / GCP
on experience with React.js/React.native Experience in REST APIs,
● Experience with server-side programming in a high volume
large system / application environment including the availability,
scalability, resiliency, and performance design patterns
● Management of hosting environment, including database
administration (preferably relational databases MySQL, Postgres etc.)
● Familiarity with software configuration management tools,
defect tracking tools, peer review tools and source control systems
(like git). Create and maintain good quality software documentation.
● Experience & willingness to work with overseas (e.g. USA)
customers and product management teams
● Experience building, leading, managing and mentoring highperformance engineering teams of 3-10 engineers
● Good verbal & written communication skills in English
Leading IT MNC Company
Rules & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and services within a managed service environment
- Should be able to work on 24 X 7 shifts for support of infrastructure.
- Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment
- Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the AWS managed service environment
- Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability and security
- Manage the production deployment and deployment automation
- Implement process and quality improvements through task automation
- Institute infrastructure as code, security automation and automation or routine maintenance tasks
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools like docker, Kubernetes
- Build, Deploy and Manage Kubernetes clusters thru automation
- Create and deliver knowledge sharing presentations and documentation for support teams
- Learning on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision
- Work effectively with onsite/offshore teams
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 4+ years of experience in IT
- Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining all AWS infrastructure and services
- Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the AWS managed service environment
- Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability, and security
- Hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes and AWS(IAM, Route53, SSM, S3, EFS, EBS, ELB, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SQS, SNS, RDS, Cloud Formation, DynamoDB)
- Solid understanding of AWS IAM Roles and Policies
- Solid Linux experience with a focus on web (Apache Tomcat/Nginx)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Terraform\Chef\Ansible or similar.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like Microservices, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS, LDAP, JDBC, SQL, HTML
- Experience in managing and working with the offshore teams
- Familiarity with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, GitLab CI
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash, etc.)
- AWS, Kubernetes Certification is preferred
- Ability to work with and influence Engineering teams
Designation – Deputy Manager - TS
- Total of 8/9 years of development experience Data Engineering . B1/BII role
- Minimum of 4/5 years in AWS Data Integrations and should be very good on Data modelling skills.
- Should be very proficient in end to end AWS Data solution design, that not only includes strong data ingestion, integrations (both Data @ rest and Data in Motion) skills but also complete DevOps knowledge.
- Should have experience in delivering at least 4 Data Warehouse or Data Lake Solutions on AWS.
- Should be very strong experience on Glue, Lambda, Data Pipeline, Step functions, RDS, CloudFormation etc.
- Strong Python skill .
- Should be an expert in Cloud design principles, Performance tuning and cost modelling. AWS certifications will have an added advantage
- Should be a team player with Excellent communication and should be able to manage his work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Life Science & Healthcare domain background will be a plus
You will be responsible for overseeing full product life-cycle development as well as the R&D around creating various, unique, and bespoke solutions.
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop novel / unique digital solutions for bespoke in-house software.
• Exposure And/or Experience with AI + ML A Plus;
• Must Be Good At Logic Building And Solving Problems;
• Blockchain / ZTA / ZKP / DLT and/or Similar Experience Preferred;
• Micro-Service Architecture And Implementation Experience Preferred;
• Knowledge and Experience With Front-End / UX / UI Development (Angular / HTML / CSS are primary);
• Knowledge and Experience With Back-End / Server / Micro-Services / Varied Development (NodeJS / MongoDB / SQL / eclectic API’s are primary)
• Experience In Reviewing And Implementing Unique Solutions, from Architecture to Analytics;
• Python And Any Other Coding Language Knowledge For Automation And Building Tools;
|Minimum 8+ years software development/deployment experience as per below mentioned competencies:|
|·Technical skills in most of the following areas:|
|o Strong experience in designing and developing enterprise cloud-based IoT solutions using Amazon Cloud Computing Services including EC2, S3, RDS IAM, SQS, SNS, VPC, EBS, AWS Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation|
|o knowledge and experience in both waterfall and agile SDLC practices|
|o Working knowledge of common languages and platforms i.e. .Net stack (Web, Windows and Services), Java script frameworks (Angular, ReactJs), Cloud platform(AWS expert), IoT, and scripting languages, such as Python, PowerShell, and Bash.|
|o Design & develop web, Web api ,IOT & Cloud based solutions using Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, asp.Net MVC, Web API, .Net Core, SQL Server, Redis, AWS, No-SQL databases, Unit testing frameworks, CI/CD frameworks).|
|o Experience in AWS with .Net Core application.|
|o Need to have a good object oriented programing knowledge (OOD,SOLID & Design patterns)|
|o Have a good eye for NFRs (Scalability, extensibility, reliability etc) while evaluating design.|
|o Working Knowledge of Agile-Scrum Methodology.|
|o Performing Serverless Software development using Amazon Lambda written in GoLang / NodeJS via REST or AWS SDK|
|o Experience in Cloud Watch monitoring|
|o Understanding and experience in developing solutions using application layer protocols, such as TCP/IP, UDP HTTP/S, and Web Sockets.|
|o Ability to write automated unit test cases using mocking frameworks|
|o Proficient in RDS concepts including schema design, querying, performance tuning and debugging (preferably in PostgreSQL)|
|o Experience in Micro-services architecture|
|o Very good experience with Source Control Management Tool - Github|
|o Experience in executing CI/CD processes in AWS environments is desirable|
|o Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems and networking concepts|
|o Experience in data analytics, predictive analytics and AI/ML would be preferred .|
|o Should have excellent problem solving skills with good logical and analytical skills|
|o Knowledge in developing scripts using Python will be an added advantage|
|· Understanding of the following areas:|
|o Design data storage, movement, orchestration solutions on AWS.|
|o Good experience on Infrastructure automation, build automation and deployment automation.|
|o Strong on Cloud patterns involving data management, availability, Messaging, Monitoring, Resiliency, Performance and Security.|
|o Delivery infrastructure buildout (e.g. CI, deployment orchestration, observability, and A/B test infrastructure)|
|o Good to have experience designing and implementing complex solutions in cloud apps, such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.|
|o Modern security practices|
|o Modern platform API design|
|o Modern data architectures (e.g. event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)|
|o Microsoft Azure Cloud|
|· Organizational skills and consulting abilities:|
|o Support organizational changes in regards to capability development, restructuring toward product-centric team models, and transitioning to modern agile SDLC practices|
|o Build strong stakeholder relationships and foster interaction at different levels|
|o Manage priorities and make decisions in high stakes scenarios|
|· You should be able to:|
|o Guide teams in addressing the technical and delivery challenges|
|o Provide hands-on guidance to teams with an emphasis on strong layering and isolation practices and effective test strategies|
|o Support the implementation of delivery pipelines with modern delivery technologies|
|o Able to influence and coach those around you to orchestrate team success.|
|o Should contribute to the definition and validation of Platform architectures|
|o Converts Solution Requirements into logical systems & subsystems|
|o Innovates and creates new ideas and have ability to develop quick proof of concepts and validate with customer.|
|o Understands Macro Trends, Industry/Domain specific trends and business opportunity|
|o Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.|
|o Hands-on person with ability to create quick prototypes and validate with customer|
We are a self organized engineering team with a passion for programming and solving business problems for our customers. We are looking to expand our team capabilities on the DevOps front and are on a lookout for 4 DevOps professionals having relevant hands on technical experience of 4-8 years.
We encourage our team to continuously learn new technologies and apply the learnings in the day to day work even if the new technologies are not adopted. We strive to continuously improve our DevOps practices and expertise to form a solid backbone for the product, customer relationships and sales teams which enables them to add new customers every week to our financing network.
As a DevOps Engineer, you :
- Will work collaboratively with the engineering and customer support teams to deploy and operate our systems.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our test and production environments.
- Take control of various mandates and change management processes to ensure compliance for various certifications (PCI and ISO 27001 in particular)
- Monitor and optimize the usage of various cloud services.
- Setup and enforce CI/CD processes and practices
Skills required :
- Strong experience with AWS services (EC2, ECS, ELB, S3, SES, to name a few)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and hardening
- Experience with automation using Ansible, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with container related technologies (docker, lxc, rkt, docker swarm, kubernetes)
- Working understanding of code and script (Python, Perl, Ruby, Java)
- Working understanding of SQL and databases
- Working understanding of version control system (GIT is preferred)
- Managing IT operations, setting up best practices and tuning them from time-totime.
- Ensuring that process overheads do not reduce the productivity and effectiveness of small team. - Willingness to explore and learn new technologies and continuously refactor thetools and processes.
Backend Developer- Senior
Experience - 3-6 years
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Must have “Can Do Attitude” towards work
- Must have work exp of 3-6 years
- Must have programming exp of 1-2 years in any of Python/Golang/Java languages
- Must have worked in product based company
- Ready to work in a startup and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ready to accept ad-hoc requirements and track them till they get implemented
- Ready to learn new technologies like Andriod, Angular, etc.
- Good at HTTP basics, OOPs concepts, data structures, algorithms, networking and
- Ability to write clean code and maintain it
- Good at SQL/No-SQL databases
- Experience in any good product based startup
- Experience in working with the team and managing a small team of 2-5 associates
- Experience in being a mentor for co-developers
- Experience in design/developing scalable systems.
- Experience in public cloud platforms services/APIs of AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience in data engineering
- Experience in SOA/Microservice architecture development
- Design and develop scalable services and APIs in Python/Golang
- Always maintain the services secure
- Should optimize APIs for mobile data and apps
- Use off-the-shelf and state-of-the-art services for faster development of product
- Guide team members with designs
- Take the end to end ownership of features and resolve customer issues on priority
- Mentor/guide/monitor junior developer
- Expertise Android/Angular to the required extent and guide app developers while
Opportunities in the role:
- LearnAngular, Python, Node.js, Golang, ELK stack, MEAN/MERN
- Work on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Work on databases like RDS, MongoDB, Big Table & DynamoDB, Redis, Aerospike
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, Google Datastore, Redis)
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/application based on a brief
- Work on data engineering
2. Extensive expertise in the below in AWS Development.
3. Amazon Dynamo Db, Amazon RDS , Amazon APIs. AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS Cloud Formation.
4. Lambda, Kinesis. CodeCommit ,CodePipeline.
5. Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from the application.
6. Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by the application.
7. Developing with Restful API interfaces.
8. Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.).
9. Programming Language Python or .NET. Programming with AWS APIs.
10. General troubleshooting and debugging.