• Work directly with the client, partners and “C” level executive to gather requirements and design cloud solution
• Should have experience in leading technical and economic value discussions with customer that drive key decisions and implementation.
• The success of this role depends on collaboration across Sales Team and delivery teams (concept to implementation)
• Should have understanding and capability to present networking, cloud security and data movement aspects of cloud to the customer
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
• Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed.
• Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP).
• Identify gaps in business requirements, analyze functional requirements, map with technical deliverables, develop questionnaire to elicit clarity & quality in requirements.
• Produce techno-functional proposals and have strong sense of business acumen.
• Prepare estimations effort and cost estimations to augment sales proposals.
• Support at external and internal customer facing events as a technical representative to support business calls.
• Actively participate in internal business/sales team meetings and provide consultative support.
• It would be added advantage to have awareness & experience around DevOps / Microservices / Cloud Native / Agile development paradigms.
• 1+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.) in Cloud
• Cloud Certifications on AWS would be an added advantage
About BlazeClan Technologies Pvt Ltd
BlazeClan is a leading AWS Cloud Consulting Company, offering Consulting, Cloud Migration, Managed Services, Product Development, Data Warehouse, BigData on AWS.