We are a self organized engineering team with a passion for programming and solving business problems for our customers. We are looking to expand our team capabilities on the DevOps front and are on a lookout for 4 DevOps professionals having relevant hands on technical experience of 4-8 years.
We encourage our team to continuously learn new technologies and apply the learnings in the day to day work even if the new technologies are not adopted. We strive to continuously improve our DevOps practices and expertise to form a solid backbone for the product, customer relationships and sales teams which enables them to add new customers every week to our financing network.
As a DevOps Engineer, you :
- Will work collaboratively with the engineering and customer support teams to deploy and operate our systems.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our test and production environments.
- Take control of various mandates and change management processes to ensure compliance for various certifications (PCI and ISO 27001 in particular)
- Monitor and optimize the usage of various cloud services.
- Setup and enforce CI/CD processes and practices
Skills required :
- Strong experience with AWS services (EC2, ECS, ELB, S3, SES, to name a few)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and hardening
- Experience with automation using Ansible, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with container related technologies (docker, lxc, rkt, docker swarm, kubernetes)
- Working understanding of code and script (Python, Perl, Ruby, Java)
- Working understanding of SQL and databases
- Working understanding of version control system (GIT is preferred)
- Managing IT operations, setting up best practices and tuning them from time-totime.
- Ensuring that process overheads do not reduce the productivity and effectiveness of small team. - Willingness to explore and learn new technologies and continuously refactor thetools and processes.
● Work with application development teams to identify and understand their operational pain points.
● Document these challenges and define goals to be achieved by the infrastructure team.
● Prototype and evaluate multiple solutions, often by experimenting with various vendors and tools available, to achieve the goals undertaken.
● Rollout tools and processes with heavy focus on automation.
● Evangelize and help onboard application development teams on the platforms provided by the infrastructure team.
● Co-own the responsibility with application development teams to ensure the reliability of services.
● Design and implement solutions around observability to ensure ease of maintenance and quick debugging of services
● Establish and implement administrative and operational best practices in the application development teams.
● Find avenues to reduce infrastructure costs and drive optimization in all services.
● 5+ years of experience as a DevOps / Infrastructure engineer with cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
● Experience with git, CI / CD, Docker, etc
● Experience in working with infrastructure as code (Terraform, etc).
● Strong Linux Shell scripting experience
● Experience with one of the programming languages like Python, Java, Kotlin, etc.
- Responsible for building, managing, and maintaining deployment pipelines and developing self-service tooling formanaging Git, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD & Pipelining etc in cloud infrastructure
- Responsible for building and managing DevOps agile tool chain with
- Responsible for working as an integrator between developer teams and various cloud infrastructures.
- Responsibilities include helping the development team with best practices, provisioning monitoring, troubleshooting, optimizing and tuning, automating and improving deployment and release processes.
- Responsible for maintaining application security with perioding tracking and upgrading package dependencies in coordination with respective developer teams .
- Responsible for packaging and containerization of deploy units and strategizing it in coordination with developer team
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure. Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Responsible for documentation of the process.
- Responsible for leading projects with end to end execution
Qualification: Bachelors of Engineering /MCA Preferably with AWS Cloud certification
Ideal Candidate -
- is experienced between 2-4 years with AWS certification and DevOps
- age less than 30 years, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- is interested in building a sustainable DevOps platform with maximum
- is interested in learning and being challenged on day to day basis.
- who can take ownership of the tasks and is willing to take the necessary
action to get it done.
- who can solve complex problems.
- who is honest with their quality of work and is comfortable with taking
ownership of their success and failure, Both
● Good understanding of how the web works
● Experience with at least one language like Java, Python etc
● Good with Shell scripting
● Experience with *Nix based operating systems
● Experience with k8s, containers
● Fairly good understanding of AWS/GCP/Azure
● Troubleshoot and fix outages and performance issues in infrastructure stack
● Identify gap and design automation tools for all feasible functions in infrastructure
● Good verbal and written communication skills
● Drive SLA/SLO of team
This is an opportunity to work on a fairly complex set of systems and improve
them. You will get a chance to learn things like “how to think about code
simplicity”, “how to write for maintainability” and several other things.
● Comprehensive health insurance policy.
● Flexible working hours and a very friendly work environment.
● Flexibility to work either in the office (post Covid) or remotely.
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in the Dev-Ops field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great working environment. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and building upon the infrastructure that supports our data intelligence platform. You'll also be involved in building tools and establishing processes to empower developers to
deploy and release their code seamlessly.
The ideal DevOps Engineers possess a solid understanding of system internals and distributed systems.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable
Configuration management tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet), Cloud
Service Providers (AWS/DigitalOcean), Docker+Kubernetes ecosystem is a plus.
Should be able to make key decisions for our infrastructure,
networking and security.
Manipulation of shell scripts during migration and DB connection.
Monitor Production Server Health of different parameters (CPU Load, Physical Memory, Swap Memory and Setup Monitoring tool to
Monitor Production Servers Health, Nagios
Created Alerts and configured monitoring of specified metrics to
manage their cloud infrastructure efficiently.
Setup/Managing VPC, Subnets; make connection between different zones; blocking suspicious ip/subnet via ACL.
Creating/Managing AMI/Snapshots/Volumes, Upgrade/downgrade
AWS resources (CPU, Memory, EBS)
The candidate would be Responsible for managing microservices at scale maintain the compute and storage infrastructure for various product teams.
Strong Knowledge about Configuration Management Tools like –
Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Extensively worked with Change tracking tools like JIRA and log
Analysis, Maintaining documents of production server error log's
Experienced in Troubleshooting, Backup, and Recovery
Excellent Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers like – AWS, Digital
Good Knowledge about Docker, Kubernetes eco-system.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Must have experience working in an automated environment.
Good knowledge of Amazon Web Service Architects like – Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 (Amazon Glacier), Amazon VPC, Amazon Cloud Watch.
Scheduling jobs using crontab, Create SWAP Memory
Proficient Knowledge about Access Management (IAM)
Must have expertise in Maven, Jenkins, Chef, SVN, GitHub, Tomcat, Linux, etc.
Candidate Should have good knowledge about GCP.
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
EXPERIENCE: 2-6 yr
|Must have||Proficient exp of minimum 4 years into DevOps with at least one devops end to end project implementation.
Strong expertise on DevOps concepts like Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD) and Infrastructure as Code, Cloud deployments.
Minimum exp of 2.5-3 years of Configuration, development and deployment with their underlying technologies including Docker/Kubernetes and Prometheus.
Should have implemented an end to end devops pipeline using Jenkins or any similar framework.
Experience with Microservices architecture.
Sould have sound knowledge in branching and merging strategies.
Experience working with cloud computing technologies like Oracle Cloud *(preferred) /GCP/AWS/OpenStack
Strong experience in AWS/Azure/GCP/open stack , deployment process, dockerization.
Good experience in release management tools like JIRA or similar tools.
|Good to have||Knowledge of Infra automation tools Terraform/CHEF/ANSIBLE (Preferred)
Experience in test automation tools like selenium/cucumber/postman
Good communication skills to present devops solutions to the client and drive the implementation.
Experience in creating and managing custom operational and monitoring scripts.
Good knowledge in source control tools like Subversion, Git,bitbucket, clearcase.
Experience in system architecture design
We have grown over 1400% in revenues in the last year.
Interface.ai provides an Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) to FIs to automate calls and customer inquiries across multiple channels and engage their customers with financial insights and upsell/cross-sell.
Our IVA is transforming financial institutions’ call centers from a cost to a revenue center.
Our core technology is built 100% in-house with several breakthroughs in Natural Language Understanding. Our parser is built based on zero-shot learning that helps us to launch industry-specific IVA that can achieve over 90% accuracy on Day-1.
We are 45 people strong with employees spread across India and US locations. Many of them come from ML teams at Apple, Microsoft, and Salesforce in the US along with enterprise architects with over 20+ years of experience building large-scale systems. Our India team consists of people from ISB, IIMs, and many who have been previously part of early-stage startups.
We are a fully remote team.
Founders come from Banking and Enterprise Technology backgrounds with previous experience scaling companies from scratch to $50M+ in revenues.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be in charge of:
- Designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Engaging in cross-functional team discussions on design, deployment, operation, and maintenance, in a fast-moving, collaborative set up
- Building automation scripts to validate the stability, scalability, and reliability of interface.ai’s products & services as well as enhance interface.ai’s employees’ productivity
- Debugging and optimizing code and automating routine tasks
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues (hardware or software), propose and implement solutions to ensure they occur with reduced frequency
- Perform the periodic on-call duty to handle security, availability, and reliability of interface.ai’s products
- You will follow and write good code and solid engineering practices
You can be a great fit if you are :
- Extremely self motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Growth Mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - https://www.amazon.com/Mindset-Psychology-Carol-S-Dweck/dp/0345472322" target="_blank">link)
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - https://medium.com/@krisgage/15-signs-of-emotional-maturity-38b1a2ab9766" target="_blank">link)
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Developer with a strong interest in systems Design. You will be building, maintaining, and scaling our cloud infrastructure through software tooling and automation.
- 4-8 years of industry experience developing and troubleshooting large-scale infrastructure on the cloud
- Have a solid understanding of system availability, latency, and performance
- Strong programming skills in at least one major programming language and the ability to learn new languages as needed
- Strong System/network debugging skills
- Experience with management/automation tools such as Terraform/Puppet/Chef/SALT
- Experience with setting up production-level monitoring and telemetry
- Expertise in Container management & AWS
- Experience with kubernetes is a plus
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with Web sockets, Redis, Postgres, Elastic search, Logstash
- Experience working in an agile team environment and proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Proactive outlook for ways to make our systems more reliable
Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
A Strong Devops experience of at least 4+ years
Strong Experience in Unix/Linux/Python scripting
Strong networking knowledge,vSphere networking stack knowledge desired.
Experience on Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
Exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible
Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
Ability to scope and estimate
Strong verbal and communication skills
Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
Exposure to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) like - Chainstack/IBM blockchain platform/Oracle Blockchain Cloud/Rubix/VMWare etc.
Capable of provisioning and maintaining local enterprise blockchain platforms for Development and QA (Hyperledger fabric/Baas/Corda/ETH).
As a DevOps , You should be strong in both the Dev and Ops part of DevOps. We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of systems architecture, understands core CS concepts well, and is able to reason about system behaviour rather than merely working with the toolset of the day. We believe that only such a person will be able to set a compelling direction for the team and excite those around them.
If you are someone who fits the description above, you will find that the rewards are well worth the high bar. Being one of the early hires of the Bangalore office, you will have a significant impact on the culture and the team; you will work with a set of energetic and hungry peers who will challenge you, and you will have considerable international exposure and opportunity for impact across departments.
- Deployment, management, and administration of web services in a public cloud environment
- Design and develop solutions for deploying highly secure, highly available, performant and scalable services in elastically provisioned environments
- Design and develop continuous integration and continuous deployment solutions from development through production
- Own all operational aspects of running web services including automation, monitoring and alerting, reliability and performance
- Have direct impact on running a business by thinking about innovative solutions to operational problems
- Drive solutions and communication for production impacting incidents
- Running technical projects and being responsible for project-level deliveries
- Partner well with engineering and business teams across continents
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- 4 - 6 years professional experience in DevOps, with at least 1/2 years in Linux / Unix
- Very strong in core CS concepts around operating systems, networks, and systems architecture including web services
- Strong scripting experience in Python and Bash
- Deep experience administering, running and deploying AWS based services
- Solid experience with Terraform, Packer and Docker or their equivalents
- Knowledge of security protocols and certificate infrastructure.
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Broad experience with cloud hosted applications including virtualization platforms, relational and non relational data stores, reverse proxies, and orchestration platforms
- Curiosity, continuous learning and drive to continually raise the bar
- Strong partnering and communication skills
- Past experience as a senior developer or application architect strongly preferred.
- Experience building continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Experience with Zookeeper, Consul, HAProxy, ELK-Stack, Kafka, PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with, and preferably designing, a system compliant to any security framework (PCI DSS, ISO 27000, HIPPA, SOC 2, ...)
- Experience with AWS orchestration services such as ECS and EKS.
- Experience working with AWS ML pipeline services like AWS Sagemak