Hands-on experience in React JS & Redux, Web pack, and ES6.
Knowledge of Node JS
5 years or more total experience
1 year or more experience in a leadership role with current technical experience
Ability to achieve consensus amongst stakeholders
Strong communicator who can streamline the flow of information between Engineering and other teams.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Cyberium is a low code app builder for enterprises, governments, and businesses with blockchain capabilities. We provide a unified platform for both frontend and backend development using drag and drop design(WYSWIG), build & deployment. Our customers reach the market faster, respond rapidly to changes, and stay relevant to customer needs in the ever-dynamic markets. With embedded blockchain, it helps customers to manage end-to-end business tokenization for embedded finance, plug & play fintech, business NFT management, post-border integration, multi-organization collaboratives among many other leading solutions and services for transaction excellence.
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers to ensure that the web apps are functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the applications.
- Ensure that the applications are optimized for various devices.
UI Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
We are excited to share that we are named the best places to work in the Technology space. Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We are proud of the company culture we’ve built as we’ve grown to 1500+ employees globally to make Techwave a place that people love to come to work every day.
Requirement : Sr UI Tech Lead
Experience : 10+ Years
Job type : Permanent
Location : Hyderabad
- Work experience in Frameworks: Angular 2/9+, Bootstrap, Serverless
- Responsive UI design and development using Angular Material design
- Knowledge of RESTful services and Web API's
- Experience applying design patterns to develop and support web pages that run on multiple browsers including mobile/handheld devices
- Experience building high-traffic, scalable, and high performance Web sites
- Web Servers: Nginx, Apache, Nodejs
- Tools: GIT hub or AWS Code Commit or bit bucket
- Cloud Exposure: Amazon API Gateway, AWS web-services, Lambda functions.
- OS: Windows, Linux
Senior Angular Developer (5-8 years)
• 5+ years of professional UI programming experience
• Experience using RESTful APIs
• Experience with Project Management Agile methodologies (Jira) in the development
life cycle is highly preferred
ideal), application architecture, Unit testing
• Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS)
• Expertise in jQuery
• Knowledge of Best practices in writing quality code
• Knowledge of CI/CD (Bitbucket, Git, Gitlab)
• Knowledge of Vercel quality code tool
• Knowledge in leading a qualified, talented developer team
• Strong knowledge of W3C standards
• Ability to write high- performance, reusable code for UI components.
• Can implement complex enhancements with little assistance
• Can work in occasional high-pressure situations with tight deadlines
• High personal code development standards (peer testing, unit testing,
• Self- starter, start-up experience is a plus. Ability to work in an extremely dynamic
and fast placed environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Required Skills For Graphics Designer Job
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation,versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
What you will do:
- Working in an Agile environment, particularly Scrum and JIRA
- Writing automated tests and testable code using Jest
- Connecting the UI with backend using REST API or GRAPHQL
- Transforming UX wireframes/design into responsive web pages
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 4 years (and above) experience in modern UI frameworks like ReactJS web/Native
- Familiar with UI design concepts and user interface design
- Experienced user of the GIT/GITHUB repository
- Experience with hands on UI development
- Experience in modern UI frameworks like ReactJS web/Native
PROTRACKED is a growing Insuretech product based company. We are supporting around 50+ customers in 7 countries. We are looking for Mid Level to Senior Level front end developers.
The nature of work demands the following:
Good understanding of HTML and CSS
Some working experience in Vue.js (or similar frontend frameworks)
Should have a good sence of proportions, finish, and intuitiveness
Should be capable of creating reusable front end components
Some of the activities to be performed include the following:
Understand the user painpoints and use cases
Customize themes as per required user journy
Improve the user experience of existing applications
Helping other (Laravel) developers resolve UI related stuck areas
Write frontend applications, that consume backend APIs
Ability to self learn and implement new tech stacks
We are looking to hire an Angular Developer to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting fixes or creating a new modules based on the requirtments provided.
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular8 or above with best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
a) CSS / Bootstrap : Flex Layout/ability to demonstrate the cascading nature of CSS clearly with example/Positioning.
c) TypeScript: Basic understanding of using TS. Union Types, Index Signatures,
d) REST: Backend experience. REST principles, URL structures for APIs. integration using native JS (fetch and Promises) and in Angular. use cases of getting vs POST vs PUT vs PATCH.
e) Angular : Abstractions of Angular Component, Service, Pipe, Directive, Module, Lifecycles. Knew advanced patterns as well Dynamic Components, Content Projection, Reactive Forms, ViewChild, ContentChild. Understood Observables and various operators demonstration of Design Skills ability to create the component and module hierarchy for a moderately complex application, along with their interactions