As one of the leading engineers, you will support the Director of Engineering with product development, design architecture, and the overall technical strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Build, and maintain the core services, infrastructure, and system architecture
2) Experience coding and creating architecture in the MERN stack
-Implement mobile first services, business-logic, APIs for the EduFund product interface
4) Sound with data structures and algorithms
5) Some experience on NoSQL databases with an insight into various modelling use cases
6) Flexibility and roll-your-sleeves-up-and-code attitude
Nice to Have (Optional) -
- Strong SQL skills using any RDBMS including data modelling, database design and queries
- Operational experience with CI/CD and Docker and orchestration/Kubernetes; deployments on AWS, GCP or Heroku based platforms
- Some experience on NoSQL databases with an insight into various modelling use cases
- Comfortable across any one flavor of Linux with shell scripting- Prior experience on Java/C/J2EE enterprise platforms would be considered advantageous if worked on multi-threaded, high performance systems
We are looking for strong Backend developers to join our growing Team and help build Software applications and Tools that help streamline enterprise processes and build efficiency.
Roles & Responsibilities:
|Job Description||Roles and Responsibilities
Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
Testing and evaluating new programs
Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Perform unit and integration testing before launch
Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, Testing Team and
Find bugs and offer timely solutions
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure
strong optimization and functionality
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow industry best practices
Good understanding of RESTful API development.
Good knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development).
Good understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap.
Knowledge of OOPS preferred.
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if
|Ideal Candidate|| Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel, CI, etc
Knowledge of programming language such as Python/NodeJs will be preferred
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Understanding of MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with MySQL/Mongo DB databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Good analytical and debugging skills.
Team-oriented and Self-motivated.