You’ve spent anywhere between 1 to 4 years sharpening your tools in either the Financial Services or the hi-tech sector.
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient.
● Building Cloud-Native Application which runs on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS.
● Creating design artefacts before implementation.
● Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation.
● Ensuring the software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load tests.
● Developing various kinds of components(such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy.
● Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud.
● Staying ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
- understanding of UX / MVC / MVW and related concepts.
- Alternately, In-depth knowledge in either Elixir, GoLang, or Python, along with a good understanding of OOPs and Concurrency concepts.
Good to have
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS.
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical Blogs
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express yourself
● Optimistic and a positive attitude towards problem-solving
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Contributing to the backend of the product development.
- Maintaining these applications for accuracy and high availability.
- Contributing to and enforcing great coding practices through code reviews.
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues during regular knowledge Sharing sessions.
- Collaborate across functions and own the planning, estimation and execution for parts of the product.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve system designs, architecture and implementation standards.
- Experience of architecting and building products/business critical backend applications using Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with relational databases like Postgres or MySQL.
- Experience of deploying and maintaining web applications.
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure like AWS, GCP etc.
- Familiarity with REST APIs and stress testing tools.
- Good communication skills.
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Design, coding, enhancements, and bug fixing in DNS and related areas.
Bring up new ideas to improve the day-to-day challenges in the design/functionality.
Should be able to provide technical direction to the ongoing and future projects in the team.
Keep the product vulnerability free by uplifting/fixing the open issues.
Build tools and infrastructure to improve these F5’s components and features.
Set an example of software design and development innovation and excellence.
Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance existing or new products directions
Evaluate performance of products to fine-tune, and refactor the design as per the requirements to scale up.
Must have worked in security and related areas.
Document software designs via functional specifications and other design documents
Conduct presentations internal and external, mentoring the team members
May participate in the hiring and onboarding process
Collaborate with team members and technical leads
Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Deep understanding of data structures & algorithm.
Expert in C, C++ with hands-on experience
Expertise in Linux user-level programming and exposure to Linux networking stack.
Good understanding on TCP/IP concepts.
Proven experience with security standards.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good understanding of Network security and DNS modules
Excellent Understanding of networking technologies and OS internals.
Prior experience in leading and delivering project/programs involving multiple teams.
Prior experience of leading and mentoring senior engineers to deliver critical projects.
Prior experience developing DNS and related modules is a Plus.
Good understanding of network protocols like TCP, UDP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, FTP etc.
Experience with CI/CD (git, pipeline etc.).
Requires a minimum of 15+ years of related experience with a Bachelor of Engineering in ECE/Computers or similar years’ experience with ME/MTech in ECE/Computers.
Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with international teams.
F5 Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
- Should have experience in Software Product Development at an enterprise level. .
- Analyze requirements and come up with possible solutions to solve the problem, evaluating and capturing necessary tradeoffs
- Build and improve newest services and ensure that they are well tested and released quickly and often to our customers
- Debugging capabilities and identify the root cause of the problem and fix them.
- Influencing the architecture of an application.
- Design and implement cloud based high-performance, highly available services to cover customers’ high demands and big data volumes
- Maintain rapid deployment pipelines and observability of the services to support operations/troubleshooting.
- Think about security of the whole technical stack and processes to ensure customers’ data is safe
- Take care of all aspects of the product: from implementation, through testing, to operations.
- Proficiency in Python programming
- Mandate experience working as a Python Developer with Django.
- Should have good experience in Flask, numpy and pandas
- Should have good experience in REST API development with Django.
- Have In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming ( OOPs ) concepts.
- Are Able to create Database Schemes that represent and support business processes.
- Should have good understanding of Agile frameworks such as Git, Jenkins etc.
- Must have experience with Web Servers e.g. Nginx, Apache.
- Good to have AI/ML/Data science certification.
- Must be a fast learner and comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication as well as written skills
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing technical leadership, design and development of complex pieces of the service oriented architecture based platform.
- Modelling Database Design for large scale applications.
- Develop for performance engineering.
- Design for the right use of micro services, containerization and observability.
- Drive technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Create reference implementation for our integrations and for backward compatibility.
- Not interested in managerial responsibilities
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Tech Stack based on Ruby-on-Rails, Python-Django or Node.js frameworks.
- Engineering degree
Opportunities for the right candidate
- Build and develop SaaS and PaaS products from scratch
- Build the best-in-class UX based products
- State of Art technologies (Latest trends in the industry)
- Work with a well-knit team, almost like one’s family
- Startup culture and advantages of working in a co-working space
- Performance based career progress and high visibility with management and founders
You will be building product features solving complex business problems using state of the art technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, Python, Angular, ML/AI) in an ownership and integrity driven culture.
What will you do:
- Architect full-stack solutions for complex business requirements in a fast-paced environment while optimising for scalability, performance, concurrency, availability, security and code quality.
- Own and execute engineering projects end to end including API design, DB design, project planning, coding, and fluent communication with the rest of the team.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience 3-6 years
- Strong ownership, integrity and drive to succeed individually and as a startup
- Good grasp on algorithms and data structures
► Experience with C++ Windows and Linux operating system is mandatory.
► Sound knowledge of STLs, multithreading.
► Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and their application.
► Know-how on writing applications using the STL and/or BOOST.
► Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (e.g., XP, Scrum) and agile
engineering practices (e.g.TDD).
► Knowledge of Scripting languages such as shell / bash scripts are desired.
► Good knowledge of SVN or any Source control.
► Experienced with unit test frameworks.
► Computer Science (or related) degree.
► Understanding of capturing functional requirements through use cases, user
stories and personas.
► Experience with test-driven development and test-driven design.
► Willingness to travel to Germany on a Short/Long term basis.
We're looking for exprienced Python developers with over 2+ years of production experience and strong expertise in building web applications and APIs using Python, Django and DRF. We are looking for cadidates who are go-getters and are leaning towards leadership positions. Candidates must have a proven history of building, scaling, optimising and securing Python based backends and APIs using a microservice architecture.
Bonus Skills : Experience with ReactJs, Node.js, FastAPI
We would prefer candidates who can join immediately or are currently serving their notice period. Jumpers please excuse, your application will be ignored
Key Skills Required
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications
- 4+ years Rails experience in a production environment working complex Ruby on Rails applications and Ruby gems
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Knowledge on HTTP and RESTFUL API development experience
- Experience in Angular is a plus
- Proactiveness, good communication and fast learning.