You’ve spent anywhere between 1 to 4 years sharpening your tools in either the Financial Services or the hi-tech sector.
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient.
● Building Cloud-Native Application which runs on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS.
● Creating design artefacts before implementation.
● Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation.
● Ensuring the software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load tests.
● Developing various kinds of components(such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy.
● Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud.
● Staying ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
- understanding of UX / MVC / MVW and related concepts.
- Alternately, In-depth knowledge in either Elixir, GoLang, or Python, along with a good understanding of OOPs and Concurrency concepts.
Good to have
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS.
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical Blogs
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express yourself
● Optimistic and a positive attitude towards problem-solving
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively contribute to FileSpin with the development of new and innovative features
- Work on our core API services
- Write tested and maintainable code following coding standards and best practices
- Contribute to the improvement of integration and internal tools
- Maintain existing features
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Backend) to join us and be on our ambitious growth journey. In this role, you will help build FileSpin into the most innovative Digital Asset Management platform in the world. You will have ample opportunities to work in areas solving awesome technical challenges and learning along the way.
Our 2022 roadmap focuses on: creating an amazing API and UI, scaling our cloud infrastructure to deal with an order of magnitude higher media processing volume, implementing more ML pipelines and tuning the stack for high-performance.
Perks and Benefits
- Fully Remote
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for your remote work setup
- Life Insurance
- A culture that values your contribution and gives you autonomy
- Startup ethos, no useless meetings
- Continuous Learning Budget
- In an entrepreneurial workplace, we value creativity and innovation
FileSpin's mission is to bring excellence and joy to the enterprise. We are a fully remote team spread across the UK and Europe. We bootstrapped in a garage (true story) and have been profitable from day one.
We value innovation and uncompromising professional excellence. Work at FileSpin is challenging, fun and highly rewarding. Come and be part of a unique company that is redefining what work is.
We are setting up a team in India and looking for senior hires. We are a remote-first company.
● Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
● Design robust, scalable and secure features
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
● Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
● 2 to 5 years of experience in developing applications using Ruby on Rails
● Experience in Rails gems like rspec, devise, cancan, active-admin
● Proven work experience in software development
● Experience in writing ReSTful APIs
● Experience developing highly interactive applications
● A firm grasp of Object Oriented analysis and design
● Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
● Good knowledge of relational databases
● Working knowledge of NoSQL database
● Experience in using AWS services is a plus.
You will get to design, architect and develop complex enterprise software and SaaS web applications leveraging modern web stack.
Roles & Responsibilities
Design & build highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core product features, end to end. Help out in building the backend & front-end infrastructure.
Translation of requirements, designs and wireframes into high quality code. Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders and product managers.
Mentor team members and review their work.
You will enjoy this role if you...
Are a geek with a desire to stay ahead of the curve.
Like building beautiful well-architected software products with millions of users.
Work collaboratively as part of a close-knit team of geeks, architects and leads.
Desired Skills & Experience:
2 - 6 years of production experience with modern web frameworks - Ruby on Rails, Phoenix/Elixir and/or Django/Python.
Should have sound experience in developing scalable / distributed SaaS apps
Should have good knowledge and work experience in REST API implementations, JSON format handling, caching, sessions, multi-threading, etc.
Should be comfortable with database schema design and leveraging SQL & NoSQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB)
Experience developing, consuming and transforming internal and 3rd party API's (REST and GraphQL)
Experience with code quality and reusability practices (CI/CD for back-end & front-end repos)
Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, design patterns.
Strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, troubleshooting, and agile development
Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Bonus points if you have...
Cloud native development on AWS or GCP
Experience with implementation of container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes. Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and enterprise DevOps concepts.
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India. We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
What you will do :
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
Should have experience in data modelling, distributed system design, Microservice architecture and communications protocol and is passionate about writing code and the art of management
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We'd also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs. Overseeing development and implementation of programs. Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams. Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e. g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Familiarity with various operating systems
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organisational and leadership skills
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
- Database (SQL/Mysql/NO SQL).Good to have Kafka/queuing/messaging system.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, user interfaces, web standards and usability.
- Excellent analytical and time and people management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Own the coding/design of a sub-module
- Review the requirements and provide simple solutions
- Design the sub-module working with the tech-lead
- Hands-on code the critical parts of the module
- Ensure coding standards, proper design patterns, writing test cases and project mgmt processes are followed
- Mentor the junior programmers
- Peer and junior programmers code review
- Work independently and proactively to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
Jobs Skills required
- Strong experience in developing either backend or front end systems
- Backend Exp: RoR, NodeJS, Java, Go, MySQL, Mongo
- Ability to work in a team structure and deliver projects
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills in super changing environment
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
Design and build from cloud-based products and services with massive scale and reliability Write clean and modular code primarily in Python to create multi tenant microservices Terabyte scale data per month with SLA end to end latency and tenant fairness
Build CICD based software development model with end-to-end ownership of code delivery - starting from design/architecture, coding, automated functional/integration testing and operating/monitoring the service in production.
Use relevant technologies and cloud services like Kafka, Redis, Mongo, RDS, Spark Streaming, Redshift, Airflow to build highly performant and scalable distributed systems
Design and develop data schema and access layer to optimally store and retrieve data
Stay up to date with the latest developments in cloud computing and incorporate relevant learnings to both product features and product architecture.
BS/Btech (Btech Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
Preferred Technical Skills:
2- 6 years of software development experience with enterprise-grade software. Must have experience in building scalable, high-performance cloud services Expert coding skills in Python, Django
In Depth experience in AWS is mandatory
Expertise in building scalable event based asynchronous systems based on the microservices architecture
Experience working with docker and kubernetes
Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, RDS, RDF, Graph DB, SPARQL etc. Experience with messaging technologies such as Kafka, Pulsar, SQS
Must have expertise in building REST APIs
Strong object-oriented designing and programming experience Experience in cloud object stores: S3, Cloud Storage, Blobs, etc. Desired Technical Skills:
Open source committer in related areas like cloud technologies, kubernetes, database etc Additional Skills
Great written and verbal communication
Ability to work geo distributed cross functional group
RealPort is a digital brokerage platform that provides small institutional investors around the
globe with access to single-asset infrastructure investments, sponsored by highly reputable
asset managers. Low minimum investment tickets and reduced fees allow small investors to
build customized, diversified co-investment portfolios across multiple sectors and risk categories
like their larger counterparts. In-depth risk analysis provided by RealPort’s exclusive analysis
partner Scope offers greater control and improved transparency on individual and portfolio risk.
Asset managers benefit from global access to professional investors and an improved time-/
cost- efficient fundraising process through RealPort's all-on-one platform.
● innovative problem solvers
... and are looking for a talented and dedicated Senior Python Developer with experience
building complex applications to join our team to work on an innovative FinTech platform.
You will be working alongside our Product and Technology teams in our Mumbai office.
You have a good understanding of:
● Python 3
● API / REST
● Django 2x and Django Rest Framework
● Linux (Ubuntu)
Ideally, you have:
● Min. 5-8 years of experience building web application engines
● University degree from a reputable university
● Excellent communication skills in English and knowledge of European languages
(German and/or French preferred) is an added bonus
● Experience in banking/financial API integrations
● Familiarity with blockchain (open zeppelin, ERC223, truffle, solidity, solidity-coverage,ganache-cli, mocha-js).
You job will consist of the following:
● Deliver smooth functionality of the application while working closely with the Front end team
● Build efficient back-end features in Python
● Help design and implement functional requirements
● Manage testing and bug fixes
● Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business
Others consider you to be/have the following:
● Excellent at communicating with different people from different walks of life and
cultures/work and communicate across multiple time zones
● Excellent demeanor, manners, and communication skills
● Exceptional organizational skills with great attention to detail
● Open/transparent, but trustworthy and trusting
● Ability to work independently and handle high volumes of work
● Ability to work on complex and uncertain topics independently
● Strong analytical skills
● Critical, but positive and constructive
● Efficient, dependable, and accountable
● Work on a ground-breaking product at the forefront of FinTech innovation on a global
● Opportunity to work with open-minded, experienced, talented, cross-functional, and
cross-cultural teams along with an innovative network of partners who are some of the
biggest companies in the industry
● Opportunity to travel for work
● Learn from teams with 15+ years product development experience
● Competitive salary package
FULL STACK PYTHON DEVELOPER.
COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE.
5 - 8 years of Python 3 skills
5+ years hands of Django framework
Payment Gateways integration
Database skills in a relational database (MariaDB PostgresSQL)
Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
Experience deploying Python applications into production Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge is a plus
Nice to have worked before:
PCI Compliance products
Develop cloud-based Python Django FinTech software products
Working closely frontend Developers
Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
Who you are?
Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a high-growth environment
Be friendly, fun, awesome to be around
Energetic, engaging personality
Track record of over-achievement
Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build
Able to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
We love team players who will jump in to help get a project done
Tech you'll use:
PythonDjangoMariaDB, AWS, DO, Redis, RabbitMQ.