Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have hands-on knowledge of JAVA and OOPs concepts
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes etc.
- Knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interview with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Truemeds India
• 6+ years of experience in building web applications using ASP.net, web API, SQL Server, and Testable code.
• C# with Strong in OOPS,
• Hands on experience in React JS or Node JS,
•Experience of architecting and designing web applications and services
• Must have at least 1+ year experience using React or Node JS.
• Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership, while working closely with junior team members.
• Conceptual knowledge of middleware architecture.
• Strong experience with Agile processes.
• Exposure to tools to optimize web application performance-MH
• Understanding and experience of working with Product Management, Design and DevOps teams
• Experience in building applications on .NET Core, is a great plus
• Experience working with CRM Products
Neokred is a FinTech company based in Bangalore and an ISO 9001 | 27001 & 20000-1 and PCIDSS certified firm in Information and Data security. The company builds Consumer Tech for Financial Infrastructure stack to provide curated versions of embedded banking in the payment ecosystem. We've created a platform which enables Corporates, Banks, FinTech’s, Retail Companies, and Start-ups to launch their own banking services or financial products, such as issuance of co-branded cards, facilitating lending, and virtual bank accounts and KYC for their customers or employees with the help of low code plug and play technology stack.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE:
We are looking for an analytical, result driven Senior Java Developer who will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to build and analyse codes, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create more seamless experience for users.
Your KRAs will include the following:
- You will design, build, and own APIs and Services, which will be the core of the product.
- You will participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages and better assist other team members.
- You will part of developing ideas for new programs, products or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- You will have to take lead on projects, compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas of improvement.
YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with Proficient understanding of Java, Hibernate, Springboot.
- luency in JAVA, Operating System may be required and Experience on Database such as MySQL or Postgre SQL.
- Proficiency with Springboot, Spring Security and Hibernate.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals, Data Structures and Algorithms, SOLID Design Principles and REST Patterns.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience and process improvement. • Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
External Title: Backend Developer.
Year of experience: 4+ years
- Understanding of the working of a web-based application.
- Expert Knowledge of Microservices architecture.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic understanding of REST APIs and their concepts.
3+ Yrs Senior Software Engineer - Java Developer
EMPLOYER: Terra Pay
Headquartered in The Netherlands, TerraPay believes that the smallest payment deserves a borderless journey as safe as the largest. The company has been building an ever-expanding payments highway that empowers businesses to create transparent customer experiences with an uninterrupted, secure, and real-time global passage for every payment, however small or large. Registered and regulated across 25 global markets, TerraPay is a leading global partner to banks, mobile wallets, money transfer operators, merchants, and financial institutions, creating a more expansive and inclusive international financial ecosystem.
With access to payments infrastructure that spans the globe, their partners become beacons of the promise of global financial inclusion.
- Seniority Level: Middle level
- Industry: Financial Services
- Employment Type: Full-Time (In-Office)
- Job Functions: Information Technology
- Job Location: Bengaluru
- Experience: 3-6 Years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Participate in a full software development lifecycle and write code that is maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Coding, troubleshooting and Multi-threaded applications.
- Producing and refactoring code without assistance.
- Internal team coordination and integration of back end
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring JDBC, Tomcat, Hibernate
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Educational Qualification - B.Tech (Computer Science) /M.C.A
- 3-6 years of experience in working as software engineer - Java developer
- Thorough understanding of coding and testing
- Expertise with Java(J2EE)
- Good technical level fluency (spoken and written) in English
- Understands TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing.
- Should have knowledge on Junit,SOAPUI,JMeter, postman & other Unit Testing framework.
- Understands feature toggling and version control.miliarity with code versioning tools
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast-scaling startup in the AdTech space that offers unmatched work opportunities.
- Join us and be certain that you grow up with a growing MNC
- You will work in an employee friendly ambience
- Pick up and drop facility at selected locations
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Programming expertise in latest technologies including; Java
Expertise in MuleSoft, Maven, Gradle, oAuth2.0, JWT, Spring Boot, Microservice Architecture, Web services (SOAP/ REST), Hibernate.
Expertise in DB (MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
Proficiency in AWS, AZURE, Docker, DevOps, Git, Jenkins
Extensive experience in parsing XML and JSON and integration with API/ WS
Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Excellent communication and team management skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Strong customer service/client service skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience developing and analysing code for a web-based application
Maintain a flexible work schedule and perform other duties when assigned
Note : This job is for immediate joining. Please apply ONLY IF you can join immediately.
Experience :- Junior role : 1 to 3 years/Senior : 5 to 7 Years
Industry: FinTech / BFSI
Functional Area: Core Platform Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
We are looking to hire Java developers who are well versed with Spring Boot, Hibernate, and RDBMS such as MySQL.
As we continue to grow our apps and site, we are looking for somebody to join our Engineering team and help build out the next set of kick-ass features.
If selected, you get to be a part of a small but committed group of technologists who are trying to improve how events are ticketed and marketed in India.
About the role:
- 2+ years of experience on Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate in medium to large-scale projects
- Must have experience with at least some flavours of both SQL (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, DynamoDB etc) datastores in production
- Must have experience with Kafka or similar message queue systems in production
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership
- Should be able to groom juniors and take them to the next level
- You get to work at a fun filled atmosphere
- Have ample chances of learning leadership, mentor-ship skills
- A solid salary package along with chance to get ESOPs
Salary Range : 6 LPA to 12 LPA
(based on qualifications, experience and skills)
Product Developer Competencies required: 1.5+ Years of Software Development Experience. 2.Deep knowledge in either one of the following set a)Core Java, Multi Threading, Spring, Security, JVM Troubleshooting, Build Automation, Scripting. b)Spring MVC, Multi Threading,JSP, Servlets, AJAX, HTML5,JQuery, Angular JS, JavaFX, Web Security. 3.Having knowledge or experience about below is plus a)SOAP, Restful Webservices, NoSQL, Messaging System, Distributed In-Memory DataGrid , ExtJS, JavaFX 4.Able to adopt and understand new technologies and utilize them efficiently 5.Passionate about code quality and readability 6.Basic experience and knowledge of UNIX 7.Excellent communication skills - essential to effective collaboration within the team and our clients across the globe. 8.Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent, MS a plus