Assurekit is an insurtech startup building tech solutions to simplify insurance distribution. We are looking for a senior python developer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be required to read and understand a SOAP/REST API and integrate it into the framework. Excellent logical and problem-solving capabilities are a must. Understanding of suds API will be helpful. You will also work on the backend of the client-facing application, and help the product team realize their vision.
Must have skills:
1) Must be comfortable working on Linux based OS
2) Must be comfortable with Python concepts
3) Strong experience in python (Preferably python flask)
4) Strong debugging skills with the ability to multi-task and with eye for detail.
5) Quick learner & ability to adapt easily to working with new technologies/tools
6) Experience in test automation tools/frameworks like py.test
7) Experience using mongoDB
Great to have skills:
1) Experience in Python Flask framework
2) Experience in designing API architecture and best practices.
3) Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
4) Prior experience in Insurance, or product based companies
About Assurekit Technology and Services private limited
Lead Software Engineer
6+ yrs | Bangalore Office
● Drive Product and design discussion
● Scale Open products and platforms to the next level
● Help the team to define engineering roadmap
● Follow best practices for scale and security in the development process
● Brainstorm and create new directions that Open can take it to drive future goals.
● 6+ Years of experience in technology
● Strong product / platform design skills
● Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
● Good experience in working with any of the modern programming languages like
Golang, Java, C++, Python etc
● Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
● Willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product.
● Guide and mentor engineers in the team
Open office floor plan Health Insurance Benefits
Laptops of your choice Food & Snacks Generous compensation and equity
Wellness Programs Company Outings
● Open source contribution
● Knowledge in Golang
● Working Knowledge of multiple programming languages
● Have one or more side projects up on Github
Job responsibility The Lead Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in the building phase of the software development lifecycle. The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect, for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing supportShould have handled and leaded a team of front end and back developer and deliver projects on time.
Hands on experience in Java, Python, scripting
- Design, implement, deploy and support web-based applications and web services using server technologies stacks that include Java, MySQL
- Experience in Java/J2EE using web frameworks Play or Spring boot, REST API Development and ORM (JPA, Hibernate eBean etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in review process.
- Experienced problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology is added advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Knowledge /Azure
- Must know about Unix knowledge
- experience in Elastic search
Title:- Backend Developer
If you think back to your school or college days, the best memories you have are those with your friends! Your first day in college, your best friend, your dorms, hanging in the corridors, your school canteen, all nighters before exams & chilling for weeks after exams - our school lives are filled with so many awesome interactions, experiences & memories. In each of them you’re with a friend, never alone! Humans always have, and will always continue to learn from one another. We are a social learning platform that allows us to learn the way we learn best – socially
It is a network of after-school learning centres meant for inspiration, collaboration, and holistic growth. We encourage children to explore what works best for them. It is our belief that every child deserves the space and opportunity to explore & create. Learning happens best in person, but there is an opportunity to make this experience 10X via modern centres, technology, and powerful communities! We're a mission driven organisation trying to build a network of such learning centres and with empowered teachers in every neighbourhood of our country!
We are looking for a Python(Django) Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications. Expert in Python, with good knowledge of Python web framework Django. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Skills:- Python, Django, Websockets, storage systems
finhence is hiring for the role of back-end web developement intern.
duration- 4 months
skills required - node.js, API , PHP etc
experience- freshers/ undergraduates can apply
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a senior software engineer, you will work on our python based ORM and applications that scales to handle millions of transactions every hour. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be building robust and scalable solutions that are easy to maintain.
In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Own definition and implementation of API interfaces (REST and GraphQL). We take pride in our 100% open API with over 600 endpoints.
- Implement simple solutions to complex business logic that enables our merchants to manage financials, orders and shipments across millions of transactions.
- Build reusable components and packages for future use.
- Translate specs and user stories into reviewable, test covered patches.
- Peer review code and refactor existing code.
- Integrate with our eCommerce partners (Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon), shipping partners (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL) and EDI.
- Manage Kubernetes and Docker based global deployment of our infrastructure.
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Experience working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django (2-3 years)
- Experience with SQL and databases (Postgres preferred)
- Experience in developing large server side applications and microservices
- Ability to create high quality code
- Experience with python testing tools (pytest) and test automation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
- Experienced in the tools of our web stack- Python, Celery, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience with ReactJS, Google Cloud, Heroku
- Cloud deployment and scaling experience
- At TailNode, we are at the bleeding edge of this change.
- We conceptualize and develop products that are aimed to enable this transformation of the political architecture of the country.
- We leverage the best practices and insights of the technology world and apply them in our unique way to deliver impact on a massive scale.
- We want to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of this massive change and build new and exciting products with us.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, scalable and robust services and applications
- Developing and managing databases and reporting tools
- Building intelligent messaging bots using web APIs
- Designing and developing robust RESTful APIs and other interfaces
- Integrating data storage solutions.
Required Skills :
- Ability to write clean, structured code in Ruby/Python with documentation.
- Proficiency in at least one Ruby frameworks (Ruby on Rails or Sinatra) or Python framework (Django or Flask)
- Clear understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to write well defined test cases using Minitest, RSpec or Unit testing framework.
- Experience in one of the following database technologies - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Proficiency in working with complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of design patterns, architectural best practices.
- Familiarity with RESTful web services.
- Knowledge of version control tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Working experience with Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud is a plus.
Required Qualifications :
- A Bachelors or a Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience of 3-5 years in software development.
Note : Other language candidates may apply only if they're expecting to work primarily on Ruby/Python.
JD- Senior UI developer
We are looking for an Angular 6 and Angular Material Developer who will be responsible for the client side of our service. The candidate primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface desktop web app, with a focus on performance. His/her main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, you will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
1. Delivering a complete front end application
2. Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
3. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
4. Communicating with external web services
Best as per industry standards
No. of Positions
- Write clean, well- designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Knows best practices for front- end development
- Must have experience in building web applications in Python/Django
- Able to handle multiple databases in Django.
- Knows how to do multiple environments (production/ staging)setup in Django.
- Knows how to set up/deploy Django apps in AWS.
- Knowledge of MongoDB, postgresql mysql
- Familiar with Docker/Docker- compose