looking for an experienced Software Architect to join one of our Platform teams. Our platforms are built to be highly available and scalable supporting large-scale transactions. Our criteria of a successful architect is one who is highly energetic, passionate about our product, has excellent written and communication skills, is a great team player and loves to solve tough problems.
You will work closely with engineering team members and interact with product, design, QA and many other groups to design and develop world class engineering products in an exciting, fast-paced environment. You will be involved in defining compelling new features, implementing core application logic, designing, architecting and developing a wide array of high-traffic, highly-scalable, secure microservices based platforms and applications. You will design and build frameworks and POCs/MVPs that will lay the foundation for other team members to use and build upon. You will analyze business requirements and translate them into technical solutions. You will be involved in the overall API development initiative in architecting enterprise level web API framework and service management to support our growing business. You will lead by example and produce high quality code that establishes coding standards and best practices for the technical team. You will provide technical mentorship to Software Engineers on the team and will work in a cross-functional environment. You will communicate effectively with both technical and business people to drive innovation on features, enhancements, and fixes.
- Architect and design highly-scalable, available and performant microservices based platforms and applications to support the future growth of the
- Drive the design and delivery of features by collaborating with program managers, product owners, engineers (Dev & QA) and other cross-functional
- Take critical architectural decisions for the team whenever required to result in a successful product
- Produce good quality code adhering to established coding standards and be a role-model to other team
- Design and develop frameworks, POCs and MVPs that can be used by other team members to build
- Should foresee scalability issues and prevent/resolve them at the earliest Call out any risks and redflags to Engineering Leadership and Product Management.
- Work following Agile development methodologies using various related tools, like
- Drive technical excellence and high quality Should constantly think for the future by building the right infrastructure at the right time.
- Provide guidance, career development and technical mentorship to team
- Lead and participate in planning, architecture, and design discussions and
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for coordination, planning, design decisions, and
- Masters/Bachelors degree required in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering or Equivalent discipline (EEE, ECE).
- 10+ years of total experience in Software Product Development with at least 5 years of architectural
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have architected complex projects for large scale SaaS product(s).
- Prior microservices architecture experience in a complex enterprise software
- Experience in designing and implementing web API services including service management aspects of orchestration, security, hosting and
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and good understanding of common design patterns and
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC, preferably Agile and Test-driven methodologies.
- Acumen for mentoring and growing other team
- Strong experience in relational database and
- Experience with modern technologies like NoSQL databases, Kafka and distributed Strong ability and eagerness to quickly learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and
- Experience working with multiple functions including but not limited to Product Management, Program Management, Quality Assurance, UI/UX design teams, Documentation, Customer Success teams (including Support).
- Should be experienced in Software Engineering best practices including coding standards, code-reviews, Source Control, CI/CD, Testing, Security Standards,
- Ability to handle ambiguity and comfortable working with minimal
The best candidate
- Is passionate about making a world-class software
- Has experience architecting large-scale distributed
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment, working with a highly-talented team and shifting
- Has excellent problem solving and analytical
- Is great at making data-driven design decisions using appropriate
- Is comfortable in explaining and evangelizing the designs to other
- Has the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key
- Has strong technical
- Can stay abstract or detail oriented as the situation
- Has demonstrated the ability of thinking big, bringing new ideas, building teams & infrastructure for the
- Learns quickly; must know when to listen, and when to take
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- We offer a strong benefits package, expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software
• Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs
• Debug complex applications
• Follow agile processes
• Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
•Perform peer code reviews
• Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development [Using Java/Nodejs]
• Strong hands-on experience in Spring Boot
• Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
• Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
• Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage
• Experience in leading a team is an added advantage
Hands-on experience developing and running large scale distributed applications, service-oriented architectures, and reliable monitoring and deployment infrastructure.
Language : JAVA
J2EE Technologies : JDBC, Hibernate ,REST API ,WebServices
Frameworks : Springboot, Multithreading
Database : MySQL, NoSQL
Application Server : JBoss, Wildfly, Tomcat
Tools : Eclipse, Maven
Other technologies : Mule ESB,JSON,XSLT, EDI,XML.
Methodologies : Agile, Waterfall
- Assist in the Identification and troubleshooting of application code-related issues
- Developing appropriate caching layers for scale and performance of database systems.
- Responsible for API Design, API Development, API Integrations and Microservices Management.
- Manage programming and design evolution across multi-generation product releases.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Design and build reusable and reliable software
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Building scalable, reliable, high-performing platforms
- Managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Participating in the entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines
- Maintaining a high service levels in terms of security, performance, availability, and quality
- Establishing and implementing good development practices to create a top-class, results oriented engineering culture.
- 7 years - 10 years of solid hands on experience in J2EE & related technologies.
- Ability to think in terms of APIs all the time
- Hands on experience in object-oriented designs and principles.
- Hands on experience in data structures, algorithms & design patterns
- Hands on experience in server side, web architecture
- Working knowledge in Spring Framework
- Knowledge in data modeling and hands on experience with at least one RDBMS, MySQL is preferred.
- Understanding on NoSQL databases.
- You can extrapolate requirements from customers and product management and distinguish between what they need vs. what they want?
- You are always on the lookout for adding configurability and extensibility to your design.
- You cannot agree with not having ability to automatically test software.
- Usability of the solution keeps you awake at nights
We are looking for a Experienced Backend Developer, who is motivated to work on startup
culture and has working knowledge in Product development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and Write Efficient and Structured code
Sound knowledge of Product lifecycle
Auto test and deployment using CICD
Experience in cloud technologies and understanding of the overall product architecture.
Collaborate with the product and tech team to design and launch new features.
Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
God code versioning practices and experience on tools like GIT
Experience in Microservice architecture and API development using Java Springboot.
AWS working knowledge is an added advantage.
Role Specification: Knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Mysql/SQL, Data Structures and algorithms
- Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java
- Experience with Web Services(JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC)
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Experience in AWS Lambda, Serverless, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis
- Varied Understanding of NoSQL
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory etc
- Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss etc
- Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices
- Experience with scripting and working in a Linux environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with DevOps practices and CICD model of development
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Should be experienced with Micro-services.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Working experience of Git preferably bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD preferably using bitbucket pipelines and Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques
1. Rest Services using NodeJS & Express
2. Micro services based application development using Kubernetes, Dockers, WAF
5. Database : Working experience in one of these document databases- Dynamodb, Cosmos db, MangoDB. Preferred if you also have working experience in any of these RDBMS - MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server
6. Storage : Working experience in any one of these storage technologies - S3, Blob or any cloud storages
7. DevOps : JIRA, Jenkins, ELK, CI/CD, Git, AWS or Azure cloud compute
Work Location: Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday OR Monday to Friday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday OR Saturday & Sunday
Development of applications in Java including:
Building data processing platforms.
Developing micro service-oriented applications (Mandatory).
Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, Microservices (Mandator)
Experience in SQL and JDBC
Experience in build tools Maven, git
Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.