You’ll spend time on the following:
- Developing and implementing effective social media strategies.
- Creating campaigns and strategies that attract the attention of the target audience.
- Scheduling social media posts as per the plan.
- Monitoring social media metrics and KPIs regularly.
- Coming up with innovative ideas and concepts.
- Finding and leveraging new platforms the brand can target.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with industrial professionals.
- Researching new concepts and ideas and proposing them to the team.
- Assisting in hiring with the team as and when required.
- Managing social media communication on time.
- Must be able to keep up with social media trends and align the marketing campaign to get more traffic.
- Lastly, must keep up with the social media pages of the partnered brands and their activities.
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Have a knack for social media, the creativity to stand out and the understanding to align the social media presence with brand persona (Prior experience in B2B marketing will be amazing)
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms such as Linkedin, Twitter Instagram, Quora, Reddit, and Facebook.
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs and metrics.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Incredible research skills.
- Unique and unconventional networking skills
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Cross-Functional knowledge will be preferred
- A keen eye for detail.
We are an E-Commerce Enablement Organization, Wherein we improve the Shopping Experience for Consumers & Merchants. We have partnered with some of the leading D2C Brands in the Country - To name a few are Mamaearth, The Man Company, LimeRoad, Souled Store, BoAt, GoNoise & many more
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit-making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace.
We believe in talent density - we hire the best, pay top of the market, give a culture of autonomy and accountability & give the best career trajectory.
What makes us an exciting place to work is the work itself that we do together as a close-knit team where you would definitely feel encouraged and uplifted.
With the growing demand for a healthier lifestyle, our client has chosen pasta as their USP to showcase their versatility in terms of offering a variety of tastes and types but in a healthier way.
They manufacture and sell various types of pasta with benefits such as containing plant-based protein, free of soy, gluten and artificial colours, 100% vegan etc. and their products are Kosher certified. Their website also provides varieties of guilt-free pasta recipes which will help parents un-junk their kids’ food choices.
Founded by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, our client is headquartered in Mumbai. They have raised a total of $1.3M in funding over 2 rounds.
As a Performance Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan thereby managing the P&L of the website business.
What you will do:
- Monitoring business metrics on a weekly basis- % repeat, CAC, LTV, ROAS, ACOS, etc
- Liaising with the brand marketing team to identify the appropriate target audience for particular ad campaigns
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 6+ yrs digital performance marketing experience ideally in the FMCG space
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, analytics, and Instagram
Campaign Management- Create campaigns around unique vision, draft proposals, decide KPIs gauge the campaign’s success reach out to influencers, provide assistance to influencers while creating content
• Relationship building
• Influencer profiling, basis the associations, follower base, exclusivity, brand resonance, etc.
• Influencer Communication- Make sure that influencers receive thorough information and feedback pertaining to campaigns, outreach messages to recruit/on-board, support emails to answer their queries, reminders about the KPIs and campaign deadlines
• Co-ordination with cross-functional teams- should fit into and support the overall marketing goals, making sure that influencer content is shared with the campaign planning team
• Market Research and Trend Analysis- latest trend on social media and within the influencer community, competition tracking, constant research to ensure the trends are in sync with campaign objective
• Explore new ways to engage and foster a long-term partnership
• Explore regional KOLs/Influencer & Community Management
Position- Community Marketing Manager
Experience- 4-8 years
- Be responsible for growing the freelancer community on our website and social media channels.
- Respond to freelancer queries in a timely manner
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate regarding the pricing of content being delivered by freelancers.
- Be responsible for introducing initiatives to decrease attrition of freelancers.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- At least two years of experience managing freelancer’s community.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field will be great!
Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
- Being a part of the Acquisition team & working on building new strategies to maximize the output from Influencers.
- Reaching out to new influencers & leading the entire activity with the objective of maximum SOV.
- Reviewing & managing of existing influencers that are already on board.
- Raising the creative & content requirements internally.
- Making daily, weekly & monthly performance reports.
What you need to have:
- The individual needs to be a good negotiator & well-versed with the social media influencer space.
- Being a cricket follower will be a good plus.
- Min 1 year+ working experience in marketing (influencer)
- Thorough knowledge of key performance measurement metrics.
- Extraordinary communication/ negotiation skills.
- A keen eye to design & communications.
- Above-average writing skills
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Researching markets and industries to compare trends in the market.
- Organized Working Approach
- Experience in Public Relations
- Extremely Creative in Handling Social Media Marketing
- Online Advertising Management
- Creative Content Writing
- Influencer Collaboration for YouTube
- Create Marketing Campaign to Ensure Growth of YouTube
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.