Job Description ::
5+ years of total development experience in Salesforce.
· Strong understanding of the core Salesforce platform ( Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
· 2+ years of Hands-on LWC must.
· 2+ years of Hands-on Integrations (REST, SOAP). Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns.
· Hands-on experience in automation tools such as Workflows, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Data Migration, and Data Loader. Hands-on Flows are preferred.
· Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, and develops and delivers key components of technology solutions. Should be able to understand requirements and prepare effort estimates and design.
· Should have managed clients and led a multi-member team on the last few projects.
· Open to travel abroad for short-term/long term assignments.
· Aware of best implementation practices on the Salesforce platform.
· Ability to conduct code reviews for junior team members and suggest improvisations in the code aligning to the best practices.
About Infobeans Cloudtech Limited
- Participate heavily in the brainstorming of UI/UX architecture and feature design
- Interface with external customers and key stakeholders to understand and document design requirements
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Data Science, Product, UX, BD, and Infrastructure teams
- Drive best coding practices across the company (i.e. documentation, code reviews, coding standards, etc)
- Perform security, legal, and license reviews of committed code
- Complete projects with little or no supervision from senior leadership
- Must have at least 2+ years experience in front-end web development with the following tools: HTML5, CSS, Webpack, Responsive web design, ReactJS (Components, Router, Redux, Flux, Chart Libraries i.e. Google Charts), Node.js, REST APIs, and other essential features)
- Built and deployed customer-facing services and products at scale
- Developed unit and integration tests
- Solid instruction-level understanding of Object Oriented design, data structures, and software engineering principles
- You have a strong background in natural language processing, statistical modeling, and/or machine learning
- Experience with open source projects in a startup environment
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems that have thousands of microservices and manages millions of transactions per day
- Worked on products where experimentation and data science are core to the development
- Experience with Python and API frameworks (Flask)
- BS, MS or equivalent
- Experience Level: 2+ years
- Strong skills in TypeScript and Angular, modern web development using technologies like
- Angular, NgRx, RxJS, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and webpack.
- Some experience with RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST etc
- Experience of end-to-end full software development life cycle and best-practice
- Good Communication skills.
Intuitive cloud ( www.intuitive.cloud ) is one of the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and SDx Engineering solution and service company supporting 80+ Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is a recognized professional and manage service partner for core superpowers in cloud(public/ Hybrid), security, GRC, DevSecOps, SRE, Application modernization/ containers/ K8 -as-a- service and cloud application delivery
JD: UIX Developer.
- 8+ years of experience developing dynamic, highly interactive user interfaces for the web.
- Strong hands on development with Single Page Applications.
- Well versed in software architecture patterns.
- Experience using OAuth and OpenID.
- Strong drive to learn and produce beautiful code.
- Ability to manage and interface with APIs and RESTful web services.
- Help write new design patterns, improve and adapt existing design component integration.
- Architect complete front-end stack of projects using HTML/CSS and TypeScript with Angular.
- Ensure responsive implementation.
- Implement UI component design focused on re-usability / scalability / extensibility / supportability.
- Collaborate with fellow developers, designers and analysts to solve problems.
-Should have a high level of experience in Java.
WORK FROM HOME OPTION IS ALSO AVAILABLE
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and develop new user-facing features using React adhering to best coding practices and standards
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standards, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises
- Building responsive web applications across a vast array of web-capable devices
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and concisely
- Exhibits excellent teamwork, and strong problem-solving skills and helps achieve team goals.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or any other relevant engineering field from a reputed institute.
- Experience of 3 - 6 years as a Frontend Engineer.
- Proficient in ReactJS
- Good Exposure to AngularJS and VueJS
- Familiarity with CSS, Restful API modern build pipelines and development tools
- Good understanding of design patterns and a strong grasp of Material Design guidelines
- Experience in developing and deploying applications on AWS, and Firebase. Experience with popular state management, frontend, and server-side rendering libraries
- Understanding common front-end development tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.) and code versioning tools (Git and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with Micro-frontends Architecture, Material UI, Ant Design, and GraphQL
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Strong desire to learn and grow, with intelligence & adaptability while building the best-in-class systems
- Strong flair for effective communication and collaboration - you know when to push on and when to step back
As we have to Bring your device policy, candidates should have a Laptop.
Job title and location:
Sr. Web Developer, based in Bangalore, India
Who we are:
VAHN is a seed-funded fintech and mobility application which integrates tracking, load planning, billing, performance management and cost management with a payment wallet and seamless credit to deliver a powerful solution for truck-owners and truck-drivers.
We are a very small team with a big idea and lots of passion, and we’re on a mission to bring Indian trucking into the next generation of tech.
The trucking industry in India is fragmented, unorganised, and fraught with numerous challenges that haven’t yet been solved. Although the industry is ripe for disruption, not many have been able to take advantage of the opportunity because of a lack of exposure to ground realities and practical challenges. Combining years of research and first-hand experience running trucks ourselves, we believe we have an edge.
We are looking for a passionate teammate who is as excited about the mission as we are, and is keen to delve deep into this challenging but exciting space. Trucking is getting upgraded, are you in?
What we are looking for:
// Passion for good design and hunger for making a big impact
// Extensive experience in web development along with the best practices as per language
// Ability to thrive in complexity
// Leadership qualities and versatility
What you should enjoy doing:
// Building exceptional products with robust and reliable code
// Working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
// Collaborating with designers playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
// Being the technical voice at the table, educating and guiding the business on the right approach, technologies, and trends
// Building a team and mentoring fresh talent
What the role is about:
As a core team member you will design and develop the next-generation of technologies for the Indian trucking industry with the potential to change how millions of drivers, truck owners, transporters, and shippers manage their businesses and transact with one another. Some specific responsibilities include,
// Translating designs and wireframes into high performance, reusable, and reliable code. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
// Diving deep into performance and network connectivity optimisation
// Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
// Developing robust, quick prototypes for proof-of concept features / application based on briefs
// Unit-test coding for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
// Providing development support, code review and optimisation
// Working with outside data sources and APIs
// Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation, AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, S3, EC2, EKS) is preferred
// Experience at writing unit test cases in Jasmine/Mocha/Chai is mandatory
// Understanding responsive design frameworks such as Bootstrap
// Experience with using RESTful APIs
// Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
// Comfortable using modern web tools such as Npm/Yarn, Babel, Webpack/Rollup, Splunk, New Relic, Jenkins (Or Similar Ci/Cd), Maven
// Experience with multi-tier application architecture and design
// Strong written and verbal communication and ability to gain buy-in on plans from a non-technical audience
// Familiarity with container technology such as Docker and container orchestration like Kubernetes on Cloud Platforms like AWS etc.
JD for Below position-
Preferred Technical Expertise-
- Expertise in front end web application development
- Experience in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap library is required.
- Experience with Django Framework.
- Experience with source code versioning tools such as GIT, Bitbucket etc.
Secondary Skills/Good to have Skills:
- Experience in developing REST API is a plus.
- Experience in Python Programming is a plus.
- Experience in Pandas and Numpy Libraries is a plus.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Experience with any cloud platform ( GCP is a plus )
- At least 2+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications
- You must be proficient in Problem Solving and Data structures since you got to find the best way of handling a huge set of data.
- Strong experience and knowledge in single-page frameworks like ReactJS/Angular/VueJs/other frameworks and ability to design the architecture of single-page applications.
- Build tools such as grunt, gulp, web pack.
- Exceptional debugging skills and knowledge on browser developer tools
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Familiar with optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual processing speed), debugging techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management e.g: (Redux), cross-browser support.
- Experience in optimizing the application for performance and scalability using CDN, caching, etc
- Knowledge on Node server, Socket connections and mechanisms to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
- Very Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Very strong full stack experience with familiarity in serving technologies such as HTTP, CDN, proxies and caching
- Working experience with distributed teams and leading them is a plus
- Strong hands-on on writing test cases and documenting UI component.