“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” If you live by this statement, you might be the one we are looking for. We at LogiNext believe that Information experience is a big part of the Customer Experience.
LogiNext is looking for a prolific and talented Product Associate Technical Content Creator/Writer to contribute to our vision of delivering the best information experience with great content. Your role will involve understanding the details of and around the product and articulate them in clear, concise and illustrated manner. This role requires a high level of creativity and attention to detail. You must be able to distil complex information into clear, concise text.
You must have a sound experience with Enterprise SaaS products & knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the technical products, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals.
Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, marketers, subject matter experts and other influencers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation and work closely with technology and business team to make products easier to use. This involves Feature Guides, FAQs, Onboarding Guides, Help Documentation, Troubleshooting Guides, Training Manuals, Release Notes and other documentation Design infographics, develop feature walkthrough videos and other engaging content to impart product knowledge to various stakeholders Audit and update the content regularly to ensure relevance with incremental product feature releases, customer use cases, support issues and other internal developments Execute the Content Calendar by building and delivering on the roadmap set by the management Work closely with the creative teams to represent the content in the most suitable visual format Suggest ways to further improve the quality of the documentation
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Arts or Communication 2 to 3 years of experience in technical content writing Exceptional technical writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content Demonstrable active presence in online communities such as blogs, discussion forums, LinkedIn articles, Tweets, Quora answers Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable to users in the form of text, images, videos, infographics Ability to identify issues, challenges, and gaps associated with the content Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high-quality product collaterals Passion for technology, communication and strong understanding of the industry and organization’s mission Basic understanding of web technologies and programming languages to publish viral tech blogs Excellent command over written and verbal communication Adept at Multitasking, creative thinking and working independently
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
- Own the UX writing vision, strategy and execution. Drive impact for CHAI's products with clear and compelling messaging.
- Set up and maintain UX content guideline and continuously optimise content quality across CHAI's products (interface content, terminologies, notifications, etc.). Make sure the it is being used effectively by product and design team.
- Work with product designers, product and tech team, and stakeholders to edit, review, and improve content to ensure that the product speaks with brand voice and conveys clear meanings and contexts.
- Work with local stakeholders to optimise content for regional customers.
- Create communication strategy that simplifies complex and abstract concept and flows to user-friendly messagings for each product domains.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data points to identify opportunities to improve user experience with content.
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to measure the effectiveness of content design.
Content Research & Creation
- Educational Content Writer – experienced in creating ‘engaging’ content
- Online Research on a subject –
- Augmenting existing content
- Discovering & Validating ‘open’ Resources
- Comfortable in a technical environment
- Good User level Microsoft skills (Word, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to discover and learn new subjects
- Fire, EMS, First Responder related content
- Tools for Creating Video Courses
- Contentwriting for a Knowledgebase
- Create the content for the Subject matter
- Curriculum, Content, Standards, Testing
- (We provide the guidance and background material)
- Research the Subject Matter
- WriteStudent-directed content
- WriteInstructor related content
- Writecontent for text to speech
- Use text to speech and AI Video-based avatars
- Prepare PowerPoints using existing Templates
- Write tests for the content
- Content creator
- Technical content writing
- handle a team of external and internal writers
- Research in Saas Product
- Understand and work on different strategies as per the market requirement
-Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
-Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
-Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
-Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts
-Manage the distribution of content across all channels
- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.
- Experience- 5-10years
- Salary -5-15lpa
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer with 2-5 years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation, and integration of printed or electronic end-user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on time and as per the defined quality standards
- 2 - 5 Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with an XML editor, authoring, and other graphics-related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
Copywriter: Cryptocurrency and blockchain
We are looking for an excellent Copywriter writer with in-depth knowledge of the creative copies that speak for themselves and additional bonus if you have a passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Working closely with all departments across the company, the copywriter writer will create and publish high-quality written copies that encapsulates the brand voice of Seracle and businesses.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to capture complex ideas and communicate them in well-crafted, engaging content that is easy to understand. They should have a deep love for writing and an impeccable grasp of the English language. Beyond that, they should be a self-starter who thrives with minimal supervision, consistently producing content that meets or exceeds the expectations of the brief.
Must have skills and qualifications
- Manage the creation of a variety of content, from educational-thought leadership content to product announcement blogs, all for a global audience
- Responsible for careful editing of any content created
- See-through all content from ideation to execution ensuring all necessary stakeholders have reviewed and approved
- Ensure consistency in tone of voice and messaging across all content; ensure accuracy, relevance, quality, and purpose
- Ensure type of content and writing style matches the target audience.
Good to have skills and qualifications
- 2+ years experience in content generation as a copywriter for a public-facing company preferably in the financial services, tech or fintech space
- Knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency markets, ecosystem and blockchain is a must
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills across a range of mediums including social media
- Expert-level editing skills and experience following the Associated Press style guide
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally across teams for seamless execution of global content strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Creativity; ability to generate unique, differentiated content and messaging
- Self-starter with the ability and motivation to drive projects from inception to completion
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, growth-focused, and remote environment
We are looking for an immediate joiner
If you can watch, play and write well about Android games, this job is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
You'd be responsible to:
- conceptualize new content ideas,
- research on the assigned topics,
- and create high-quality content around mobile games.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable written and verbal command over English is a must.
- Graduate/post-graduate in English literature or Technology would be a plus.
- Must NOT be over 28 years old in age.