Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
ZenOnco.io counsels cancer patients on integrative therapies.
We are an ambitious start-up aiming to grow at an exponential rate. Both Co-Founders are highly committed people and have left lucrative careers to grow ZenOnco.io.
One Co-Founder is personally close to the cause of cancer due to loss in family; another Co-Founder is an ex-investment banker and ex-private equity investor. Both Co-Founders have complementary skills, and are hungry for exponential growth. They are also highly educated (IIM Calcutta, CA, CFA, FRM, CAIA, M.Com, B. Tech) and have combined ~12 years of prior work exp across J.P. Morgan, GIC, EY, Reliance Industries, BNY Mellon).
Our service is unique with virtually nil or very small competitors.
There is a huge scope to grow with us.
- To analyze content marketing metrics and come up with suggestions/solutions make changes as needed that result in the overall growth of the team and content performance
- Regularly audit the content published on various platforms to maintain the content quality standards as per expectations
- To prepare and own content calendar for the content marketing team
- To create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers; Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site to search industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- To regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, newsletters, videos, blogs, and white papers
- To write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- To prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- To proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- To coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- To conduct extensive keyword research and use SEO guidelines to scale web traffic
- To ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- To actively manage and promote the company’s blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- To review & edit content produced by other members of the team and collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Decarbonic is seeking a highly skilled technical writer with experience in national/public policy drafting to join our team in Nigeria for a 6-month assignment. As a technical writer, you will be responsible for researching, analyzing, and producing high-quality technical documents that are clear, concise, and easy to understand.
- Research, analyze, and interpret technical information and data related to climate change, carbon markets, and sustainable development.
- Develop and draft technical reports, policy briefs, and other technical documents that are clear, concise, and easy to understand.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that technical documents meet their needs and are aligned with organizational objectives.
- Ensure that technical documents comply with established standards, guidelines, and protocols.
- Review and edit technical documents for accuracy, completeness, and clarity.
- Communicate technical information effectively to non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in public policy, environmental science, engineering, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in technical writing, with a focus on national/public policy.
- Experience working with carbon markets and climate change-related policies is a plus.
- Excellent writing, research, and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to relocate to Nigeria for a 6-month assignment with a valid passport.
- Work with the Product and Marketing team to identify content required for specific user journeys and create a plan for a technical enablement solution.
- Create and maintain content for continuous updates and improvements.
- Ensure content is valuable and highly useful.
- Edit content to adhere to the writing process and best practices.
- Identify and contribute to improve Writing Best Practices, Style Guides, Processes, and other Technical Writing guidelines.
- Identify projects that deliver the most value and then meet deadlines and reprioritize as needed to complete timely delivery of content projects.
- Professional experience writing and editing content for a technical audience (application developers; programmers, system architects, or similar) in a Product environment.
- An analytical mindset, with good research, prioritisation, and exploration skills.
- Proactive and curious about problems and willing to take responsibility for their solutions.
- Capture business value, priorities, and product context.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
The Writer will play a key role in daily operations, eventually managing a growing team of content creators in the capacity of a Manager/Editor.
The role demands someone proactive (getting to work instead of waiting for instructions) with killer written communication skills. The candidate must hold a deep belief in the power of words and should have some understanding of the purpose of content creation for brands. If you are passionate about creating high-quality and engaging content that drives business success, this is just the role for you.
The role entails a training period of 2 months, post which employment is confirmed, contingent on performance. Since this is a small and early-stage setup, opportunities to learn, grow and don multiple hats will be in plenty.
The Writer will be trained on different types and formats of written communication – blogs, articles, whitepapers, website copy, and various marketing collateral – across industries in the B2B and B2C space, some of which include:
- · Enterprise Software
- Finance and Insurance
You will be extensively trained on bridging the gap between what to say and how to say it. Further, you will receive training in team and project management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Writer will be responsible for the following:
- Creating well-researched and punchy content pieces
- Creating content in line with brand and editorial guidelines
- Developing an understanding of the brand and its audiences
- Performing extensive research on different themes and topics
- Working under the manager/editor with adherence to stipulated deadlines
- Consistently noting feedback w.r.t writing and communication and working on highlighted areas
- Collaborating with editors to ensure brand consistency
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments and generating new ideas
What is Ukti Looking For?
As a Writer at Ukti, you would need to be:
- A problem solver
- A team player
- Proactive in coming up with new ideas and ways of doing things
- Willing to work in a dynamic, unstructured setting
- Able to perform well in high-pressure situations
The Writer must possess the following skills:
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Clarity of thought
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Familiarity with MS Word
- Ability to work independently and take ownership
The hiring process consists of three written rounds that assess the candidate’s communication skills and linguistic proficiency, followed by an in-person/video interview where the details of the position will be discussed with the candidate.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Researching, outlining, writing, and editing new and existing content
- Working closely with various departments to understand Products Specifications, Architectures
- Creating Technical documentation for the product
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Preparing User manuals of the product and developer guides
- Revising all documents as new update or issues arise
- Analyzing existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; Any Graduation
- Strong experience in creating Technical documents like Product Specs, Project Charters, Application Notes, Architectural diagrams, Software API documents, Design documents, Survey forms, User guides, Patent applications and Management Presentations.
- Well experienced in planning, creating, and maintaining technical documentation.
- You must have the potential to grasp technology
- Preference will be given to candidates, with experience in Consumer-lifestyle companies, having good understanding of any of the product categories including Wearable (Band, Smartwatches), Hearables (TWS, Neckbank, Headphones), Alexa Speakers/ Voice Assistant, Soundbars, and any other consumer Electronics products
- Having experience working Multi-site, diversified team environment and good team player.
- Excellent English written and communication skills.
Greetings of the day!!!
Hope you all are doing well,
We are looking for a Technical Writer who can join us within 15 Days or immediately.
Job Location: Permanent WFH
Experience: Min 3+ Years
●Write API documentation for API users, such as API reference docs and developer guides. Keep the emphasis on the documentation that is technically accurate and brings clarity to even complex processes.
● Review documents written by developers / PMs for a particular API and suggest changes / seek clarity to externalize the same documents.
● Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code to reduce grounds-up efforts of external developers.
●Develop and use all types of content types (workflows/process schematics / instructional videos/developer consoles) to simplify the user’s understanding of the Open APIs.
●Be the first to respond to developer queries on API forums and put effort to resolve the issue yourself, without needing to check with the core development organization.
● Use your extensive knowledge of the needs of developers and pass this feedback internally to develop the next set of Open API’s.
● Bachelor's degree in computer science, technical writing, core sciences or equivalent experience.
● Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in technical documentation, and / or developer outreach / technology partner management roles.
● Experience using Git to manage asynchronous collaboration across large teams
● Experience with authoring documentation in Markdown.
● Familiarity with API documentation tools such as Swagger
● Knowledge of REST APIs.
● Good to have knowledge of tools such as Jekyll, WordPress, Adobe Framemaker, Oxygen XML author, Lucid Chart, and Visio.
● Demonstrate experience in writing and proofreading of content, especially technology related content.
● Great communication skills and ability to work well with others.
● Ability to organize and create multimedia content to explain use cases and process flows.
● Ability to handle stressful, time critical projects and deliver great user outcomes
Feel free to reach out if you need me to clarify the qualification criteria or the scope of responsibilities. I’m also happy to answer any other questions you may have about the position.
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
As a technical writer, you will work on creating clear and concise guides for Testsigma customers, partners, and developers. You will be responsible for communicating complex information in an easily understood manner, without relying on jargon. Your role will involve collaborating with fellow writers and internal business partners (such as product managers, UI designers, and software development engineers) to strategize, participate in content development and quality governance efforts, and develop content for our ecosystem.
- Builds high-quality, rich technical content in easy-to-understand plain, clear and simple language.
- Develops a solid understanding of the product to try, code, test out and also simulate user’s behavior for videos.
- Works with design, product, and engineering team to create great documentation for all Testsigma products
- Don’t shy away from setting up the IDEs and debugging a few lines of the code.
- Be comfortable with handling shifting priorities and pivoting when required.
- Review content in terms of logical flow and completeness of document.
- Standardize documentation process across the organization
- 1 year of Dev/Testing/Automation experience
- Have an understanding of computer science or automation testing fundamentals.
- 2-4 years of experience in building technical documentation, API documents, or technical content for SaaS companies.
- Excellent skills in grammar, minimalist documentation design, and effective information architecture.
- Experience writing, editing, researching, and planning software documentation.
- Sound knowledge of version control (Git), software development lifecycle, DevOps(Jenkins), and testing practices.
- Comfortable with IDE’,, APIs, programming languages(any) to understand the concepts and convert to user understandable formats.
- Experience using the Linux shell
- Be a team player - work with our world-class engineers to come up with creative and elegant documentation to help users with complex problems.
Candidates from SAAS, Technology product background prefered.
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer with 2-5 years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation, and integration of printed or electronic end-user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on time and as per the defined quality standards
- 2 - 5 Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with an XML editor, authoring, and other graphics-related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
Proven skills in producing and editing technical content within a complex business environment. The writer professional will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off, and document production. The experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial. Analyze RFPs, perform QC checks of compliance matrix, proposal outlines, and identify questions that may be submitted to the customer. Core
Excellent written communication skills
Support Bid Processing managers / Lead throughout the proposal process, including assist in developing the technical documents, monitor the progress of effort against the schedule, follow up on action items, control document preparation, and version control, and coordinating the final packaging and delivery
Proficient in documentation development tools such as Microsoft Office
Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
Competent in defining, planning and managing proposal deliverable
Familiarity with software development services and business terminology.
Preferred Education BE degree with strong technical communication.