“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” If you live by this statement, you might be the one we are looking for. We at LogiNext believe that Information experience is a big part of the Customer Experience.
LogiNext is looking for a prolific and talented Senior Technical Content Creator/Writer to contribute to our vision of delivering the best information experience with great content. Your role will involve understanding the details of and around the product and articulate them in clear, concise and illustrated manner. This role requires a high level of creativity and attention to detail. You must be able to distil complex information into clear, concise text.
You must have a sound experience with Enterprise SaaS products & knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the technical products, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals.
Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, marketers, subject matter experts and other influencers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation and work closely with technology and business team to make products easier to use. This involves Feature Guides, FAQs, Onboarding Guides, Help Documentation, Troubleshooting Guides, Training Manuals, Release Notes and other documentation Design infographics, develop feature walkthrough videos and other engaging content to impart product knowledge to various stakeholders Audit and update the content regularly to ensure relevance with incremental product feature releases, customer use cases, support issues and other internal developments Execute the Content Calendar by building and delivering on the roadmap set by the management Work closely with the creative teams to represent the content in the most suitable visual format Suggest ways to further improve the quality of the documentation
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Arts or Communication 8 to 10 years of experience in technical content writing with minimum 4 years of experience in SaaS products Exceptional technical writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content Demonstrable active presence in online communities such as blogs, discussion forums, LinkedIn articles, Tweets, Quora answers Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable to users in the form of text, images, videos, infographics Ability to identify issues, challenges, and gaps associated with the content Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high-quality product collaterals Passion for technology, communication and strong understanding of the industry and organization’s mission Basic understanding of web technologies and programming languages to publish viral tech blogs Excellent command over written and verbal communication Good leadership and team handling experince. Adept at Multitasking, creative thinking and working independently
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
- Own the UX writing vision, strategy and execution. Drive impact for CHAI's products with clear and compelling messaging.
- Set up and maintain UX content guideline and continuously optimise content quality across CHAI's products (interface content, terminologies, notifications, etc.). Make sure the it is being used effectively by product and design team.
- Work with product designers, product and tech team, and stakeholders to edit, review, and improve content to ensure that the product speaks with brand voice and conveys clear meanings and contexts.
- Work with local stakeholders to optimise content for regional customers.
- Create communication strategy that simplifies complex and abstract concept and flows to user-friendly messagings for each product domains.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data points to identify opportunities to improve user experience with content.
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to measure the effectiveness of content design.
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results-oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on working in the digital industry, as a Consultant (for 3 months)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare.
It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As a Technical Writer (Consultant), you will work with teams of engineers to create internal technical documentation. This will include technical architecture diagrams, flow diagrams, API documentation and microservice details.
You will also be responsible for writing knowledge base articles for a technical audience.
What you will do:
- Documenting product architecture, APIs, technical specifications
- Developing and writing high-quality technical documents meeting industry standards
- Communicating with product developers and understanding the product and its interactions
- Maintaining documentation as the product changes occur
- Gathering information from team meetings, product specifications, interviews with subject-matter experts, and direct interaction with systems
- Gathering and addressing feedback from multiple sources
- Working independently and rapidly to meet tight deadlines
What you need to have:
- BA in technical/ professional communication, English, computer science/ engineering, or other related field
- Authoring concepts, designs, technical specifications
- Following organizational and industry standards (such as Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications or similar)
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Managing multiple versions of topics
- Using UNIX/ Linux command-line interfaces
- Additionally, should be able to: Write release notes and Write end user documentation, help guides
The role of the content marketing associate is primarily to act as a liaison between our business and our customers & target audience. We are looking for somebody who shares our passion for customer obsession and can provide value to our customers through content.
Are you the one?
You are a communicator first. You love to empower your readers with intriguing information that addresses their core problems. You know the tricks of an excellent writer who can grasp readers' attention, engage and entertain through content, consequently building a community.
You understand the nuances of email and the way people like to consume newsletters. You know the nuances of writing well and passively, leading the reader to take action.
Some essential qualities you have:
You are a curious individual who is constantly learning and growing in the ML and MLOps domain
You know how to convey complex ideas in easy-to-understand content pieces
You are skilled at maintaining the balance between speed and quality
You can engage readers through words
You like to be innovative in your content presentation
You love writing <3
You are well versed in the world of Machine Learning and all the components that are a part of it. You have extensive knowledge about the ML model lifecycle. Knowing MLOps and its lifecycle is a bonus.
Having prior experience in data science or machine learning is a must for this role.
This role would be most suitable for people with 1-2 years of experience
Love doing this?
You will be exposed to all the departments of our business - engineering, product, marketing, and sales to gain a deep understanding of the product and the people who need it.
Your primary responsibilities involve
Creating social media content and assisting the marketing team to grow our social audience.
Writing engaging newsletters that focus on providing value to our readers.
Researching the newest trends in the world of MLOps and being abreast with all the latest happenings.
Assisting in developing thought leadership articles.
Assisting the marketing team in writing product-led content.
You are valuable!
We understand that content marketing is a challenging task that requires a deep understanding of subjects and the skill of persuasion as well. And growing an audience through writing is more challenging!
We offer competitive pay to you that reflects your efforts, knowledge, and skill
Role reporting into: Director, UX Strategy and Design
Does this role have direct reports?: No
Collaborate with the product team, in-house designers, and engineers at all stages of the
product development process.
• Plan, research, and produce high-quality product documentation including user manuals,
context-sensitive help, how-to guides, knowledge base articles, FAQs, website content, etc.required by Amagi customers.
• Create product videos, and blog about specific product features.
• Write structured content clearly and concisely that maximizes comprehension and ease of use.
• Research and define UX terminology for various products.
• Write clear, concise, and thoughtful microcopy that supports the product designs and make the interface interactive and intuitive.
• Ensure that the copy resonates with our audiences, reinforces our credibility, and reaches the targeted audience to achieve desired results.
• Research, analyse, and provide usability feedback to the product team.
• Apply audience insights, user research, and brand strategies to develop engaging content.
• Have knowledge of communication style guidelines, user experience and UX writing impact.
• Raise the bar for interface/product communication and drive alignment on voice and tone
across Amagi products.
• Develop precise and specific customer-focused copies that makes interactions on the Amagi interface simpler, more human, and more real.
• Play an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform design.
• Have empathy for users & understand different needs of users.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Experience in developing product documentation with a strong command of English grammar,a clear writing style, and excellent content organization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, rich technical content that presents information in easy-to-understand language.
• Experience in creating structured documentation and knowledge of content management
• Experience working on tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Robohelp, Intercom, etc.
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and Agile-based environment.
• Understanding of a user centred design process and UX writing concepts.
• Ability to create content in a variety of different formats from microcopy to long -form.
• Positive attitude towards receiving and delivering feedback.
• Sense of responsibility to deliver committed projects on time with exceptional quality.
• Independent and self-managed working style and strong team-player.
• Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas.
• Contribute to the development of the content style guide, content strategies, and processes.
• Present your ideas to design and business stakeholders and adapt to feedback.
• Set a scalable copy standard, and drive adherence to UX writing best practices based on
industry standards, internal learnings, branding guidelines, research, and data.
• Own, develop and evangelize copy guidelines and tone of voice.
• Good learning ability to grasp new domains and comfort to understand both depth and breadth across the technology platform(s).
• Good to have – A web-based portfolio of relevant UX writing and conversational design
examples. Link to portfolio must be included on the top of the resume.
Preferred Work Experience: 2-7 years
Education/Qualifications: Any degree with relevant technical writing experience at a software product development company.
Role- Technical Editor
Objectives of this Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
Titaniam Labs uses data-in-use encryption to ensure that even if attackers get in, they cannot leave with your valuable data. Enterprises rely on Titaniam for day-to-day privacy and compliance as well as strong data protection during ransomware attacks.
To know more about Titaniam Labs, visit https://titaniam.io/.
What's the opportunity?
If you care about delivering top-notch information experience and are passionate about fostering developer communities and working in a fast-paced environment, we are looking for you.
We do some serious traditional writing (planning guides, installation guides), and some innovative writing/architecture (ReST API references, single-sourcing, reusing content), and more.
You might not have the experience in all these areas, but if you are willing to learn these different styles of writing, write to us!
What will I be doing?
- Ask questions, use the product, research the customers so you understand not only how something works but also why it matters to customers
- Use the product and then act as the customers' champion--figure the best way to get customers the information they need
- Understand beyond the obvious and educate customers on the Why and How.
- Someone with 3-6-years of experience as a technical writer or a developer interested in writing
- A self-starter. You must take ownership of the tasks assigned to you
- Someone with experience in working with documentation flows involving Github, Markdown, Postman, Restructured Text.
- Someone who can multitask.
- Someone who is comfortable in doing things that you have not done previously
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web, Mobile / IT Servicing Company with the strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 7+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
|0.6 to 2 Years|
**Note: Looking for Madurai candidates only**
v Blog Writing
v Creative Writing
v Web Contents
v Basic Knowledge in SEO Writing
v Good Oral Communication
Also, provide us with the below information required for the further process;-