We are looking for an experienced top-notch PHP developer to grow with our development team. As a PHP Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and impactful.
What you will do:
Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language.
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on.
Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders.
Write well-designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards.
Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Software Engineer in PHP and its web frameworks.
Good knowledge of SQL and related databases.
Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming, MVC frameworks.
Knowledge of debugging PHP applications.
Proficiency with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
Familiarity with software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
Good at writing understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
Proficiency in software engineering tools.
Have system-level thinking and the ability to develop a system as a whole.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other relevant course.
Good communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical team members in a concise and clear way.
Ability to understand the end-user.
Knowledge in server deployment (AWS & Google-cloud) is an added advantage.
Impactful Projects: At Synoriq, you get to work on exciting projects that create a huge impact in the lives of common people. You get exposure to the various domains we work in - be it the financial sector or the government sector. With projects of such scale, we work on the latest and most popular technologies in the market.
Great Nucleus of Minds: You get to work with the smartest people and learn together. Our team is a bunch of talented designers, engineers, singers, storytellers, and dancers.
Fun: We understand that there’s a life outside the office too. We offer flexibility in the work schedule and work from home so that you give your best every day.
Leadership Initiatives: We promote the overall development of an individual and help you realize your professional goals. There are ample learning opportunities providing exposure in different domains and working in cutting-edge technology.
About Synoriq RD Pvt Ltd
● Creating RESTful API with Node.js
● Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
● Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and
● Maintaining all the required documents for your project.
● Constantly coming up with new ideas and also implementing them to
improve the app’s performance.
● Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
● Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best
● Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
● Knowledge of the database and familiarity with the schema design in
NoSQL (i.e MongoDB)
● Knowledge of Relational databases like MySQL will be preferred.
● A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
● Knowledge of API design and development using REST
● Knowledge of version control systems like Git.
● Good understanding of object-oriented programming(OOP) and OOP
● Again, You don’t have to know it all in-depth but you should know how to
dig the internet for finding the solutions.
What we are looking for:
=> Bachelors/Masters degree in Computers/IT or equivalent.
=> 5-8 years of relevant experience in web development.
=> Strong PHP, MySQL & Codeigniter (MVC Framework) hands-on experience (at least 12-15 projects).
=> Database schema design and query optimization.
=> AWS hands-on experience with EC2, ELB, RDS, CloudFront, Lambda, code deploy, etc.
=> Experience with e-commerce platforms, payment gateways will be a big advantage, especially on content-heavy platforms.
=> Hands-on experience and a good understanding of GIT Commands.
=> Good to have experience with the RESTful API.
=> Ability to decipher and write complex database queries for analysis and optimization.
=> Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
=> Understanding of scalability issues and their solutions.
=> Need to be articulate with a good degree of written & oral communication skills.
=> Exposure to UI/UX would be a added value.
=> We are looking for an immediate joiner (within 15 days or less).
=> This role may include night shifts.
Head Office: Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Work Location: Work From Home
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Shift & Timming: Regular (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) / Night (08:00 PM to 05:00 AM)
Working Hours: 9 Hrs
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
We are looking for PHP Developer position above 1-6 year of experience in below-mentioned skillset.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language, PHP with Framework.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of - session management- in a distributed server environment
Qualification- BE - CS/ IT / BCA/ MCA/BSc CS/IT/ MSc CS/ IT/Any graduation
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite,
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
PHP 7.x, MySQL 5.x
Must have experience of 5+ years with core OOP
Must have experience in MVC framework Laravel ( Must ) , CakePHP (2/3), CodeIgnitor, deep understanding of MVC architectures etc.
Must have Version Control knowledge of Git (preferred), SVN.
Must have experience in REST, SOAP API creation and integration for mobile applications.
Must be good in scalable programmng and coding PSR standards.
Ability to handle work independently.
Ability to work with large database, can create database and optimize.
Able to communicate easily with iOS and Andriod teams.
Can solve technical issues and have strong debugging skill.
Ability to build strong architecture and analytical skills.
Know SDLC and Agile development methodology.
Can use latest collaboration tools like Jira, BitBucket, Confluence.
Must have developed on SaaS base web applications and enterprise applications.
Must be knowing about current technology trends.
Please go through the job description and interview process.
· Developing ERP Applications and Software Products using Core Object Oriented PHP, Laravel, MYSQL, AJAX, Angular 5
· Involve in a complete system development life cycle.
· Automating the system processes and developing the software products.
· Must be passionate to develop applications in PHP/MY SQL.
· Proficient in ajax erp product development, php , mysql , database design, life cycle
. Should be quick learner and hard working
The interview will be of two Rounds:
1. Technical Round:
2. HR Round
-In technical Round we will share an assignment as a part of the interview process wherein we give some instructions and attach videos to help you in completing the assignment.
-Once you are done with the assignment, we would take your profile ahead to the HR Round.
Skills: PHP, Angular, AngularJS , Laravel & MySQL
Education: B.Tech / B.E. – Computers & Telecommunication , Diploma
Job Type: Full-time/Work from Home
Please note that for the technical round, we will invite you to a zoom meeting, wherein we will explain and guide you to understand the assignment.
We will also share relevant instructions and files to help you complete the assignment.
Thanks & Regards,
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing features on the application and integrations end to end. You will be working closely with the Technical Team to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- API and Integrations.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS is a plus point.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- A subset of the below skills should be fine as long as you are good.🙂
- OAuth, API Integrations.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Clickhouse, Kafka
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building and integrating APIs
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding skills on OAuth.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Compass.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.