Java with cloud
Core Java, SpringBoot, MicroServices
- DB2 or any RDBMS database application development
- Linux OS, shell scripting, Batch Processing
- Troubleshooting Large Scale application
- Experience in automation and unit test framework is a must
- AWS Cloud experience desirable
- Agile Development Experience
- Complete Development Cycle ( Dev, QA, UAT, Staging)
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 3 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
BeyondSkool aims to be the No.1 destination for BeyondSkool courses for kids aged 4-15yrs by building knowledge and skills in areas that are not typically covered by school to constantly expand learning and stay ahead. We do this through our programs, which are designed by experts covering both breadth and depth of expertise, delivered by certified and trained teachers through LIVE online classes on our engaging and interactive platform. Mission of BeyondSkool is that just like a school, to build a community of highly motivated BeyondSkoolers who have an infinite hunger of learning, which goes beyond school curriculum for continuously expanding knowledge and skills to excel and stay ahead.
Founded by experienced professionals and alumni of prestigious institutes namely Kellogg and MDI with 20+ years of experience in various industries handling leadership roles across business functions. We are at a stage of hiring our core team members who are young, passionate individuals with keen interest in making a difference in the education sector.
Role and Responsibilities
- Research, design and build highly reliable, available, and scalable platforms.
- Explore design implications and work towards an appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Lead by example, mentor, and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- Working with a cross-discipline team (Design, Product, Engineer, Operations, Sales, Marketing).
- Active participation in the hiring process to bring quality engineers in the team.
- Lead-out team meetings, stand-ups, and architecture/design discussions
- Writing bug-free code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high-quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better.
- Researching new technologies and adapting them to BeyondSkool’s requirements
- Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results
- Using and understanding code from Open-Source projects
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people
- Produce highly reliable systems that are thoroughly tested and benchmarked.
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric infrastructure that operates 24x7
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, and deliver with speediness and quality.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- Experience of 5 - 7 years as a back-end engineer preferably in a microservice environment.
- Strong proficiency of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js
- Must have worked building 2+ backend system using node.js and Express.js
- Strong understanding and experience of creating highly scalable and complex database design.
- Good understanding of Data Modeling using RDBMS and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis) data stores
- Strong problem-solving skills with a good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience of creating highly scalable, fault tolerant, resilient distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of creating scalable system design and good understanding of microservice based architectures
- Understanding of caching enabled, PubSub and event driven architectures
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of AWS services
- Understanding automated testing platforms like selenium and unit tests like Chai, Mocha, Jasmine etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Curiosity to explore the cutting-edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
Responsible for the development, analysis, and implementation of software Web and Mobile application systems. Proficient Java developer responsible for building Java based web applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and the client side counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Develop web applications and web services using Java Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Frameworks, AWS
- Deliver high-quality projects on time, through the ability to design architecture, write code, and execute effective unit tests
- Participate and contribute towards improving development processes and best practices
- Integrate third-party products with existing infrastructure
- Develop APIs for integration with frontend and other services using Spring Boot framework
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in JAVA
Desired Skills and requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience and a proven track record in developing web-based applications and web services using Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST, JSON, XML, and other web technologies
- Good understanding of cloud-based web application architecture and microservices patterns
- Good knowledge in data structures
- Proficient in Java technology stack
- Debugging and resolving technical problems
- Commitment to quality through the ability to translate complex technical requirements into functional software using best practices to write high-quality code
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge and experience in SQL (MYSQL)
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply-demand of recyclables with Marketplace ; Helping brands fulfill their sustainability targets with EPR Loop , and digitizing local waste management centers with Smart Centre Solutions , and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level, we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing today.
Java/J2EE with strong SpringBoot
Very good knowledge of using annotations with SpringBoot
Very good knowledge of using java functional programming concepts in
Should have database knowledge
Knowledge of Spring Cloud would be a plus.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Hands-on experience in Core Java, J2EE, Jasper, Spring, Spring Boot,
Understanding of HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap, Material UI, and CSS preprocessors including Sass and LESS.
Understanding of basic prototype design and UI /UX design.
Exposure to working with datastores - SQL or NoSQL.
Good understanding of coding standards & best practices.
Good communication skills
We are looking for a Experienced Backend Developer, who is motivated to work on startup
culture and has working knowledge in Product development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and Write Efficient and Structured code
Sound knowledge of Product lifecycle
Auto test and deployment using CICD
Experience in cloud technologies and understanding of the overall product architecture.
Collaborate with the product and tech team to design and launch new features.
Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
God code versioning practices and experience on tools like GIT
Experience in Microservice architecture and API development using Java Springboot.
AWS working knowledge is an added advantage.
Role Specification: Knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Mysql/SQL, Data Structures and algorithms
• Experience working with SQL databases, query optimisation and designing schemas
• High coding standards - understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept.
• Design, analyze, code, test, and deploy applications to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
• Build a broad knowledge across various systems and processes via knowledge transfer and capture any missing information on the wiki
• Gather software requirements by talking to various stakeholders and document them
• Implement software solutions after discussing the requirements and taking direction from the Technical lead and talking to other colleagues within and outside the team
• Provide necessary effort and time estimates for tasks to aid scheduling and prioritization
• Provide necessary 3rd line support to the Operations teams including software fixes as needed
• Work on any BAU development activity including on-boarding new data sets and delivering new markets into the system
• Work with external vendors from time to time to gather necessary requirements for new data or changes to existing data specifications
• Maintain pro-active communication with relevant stakeholders and keep them updated on progress
- Any other duties commensurate with the post holder’s position and seniority; and
- All employees should understand that it is their personal responsibility to comply with all organisational, statutory and regulatory policies and procedures.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- 4+ years’ experience of programming in Java.
- 4+ years’ experience working with SQL including complex queries, stored procedures, views, database design and solid understanding of database concepts (preferably SQL Server)
- Experience of both Linux and Windows environments, scripting and tools
- Willing to carry out operational data tasks alongside developing new solutions
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple streams of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Cloud environments (preferably AWS)
- Experience in handling financial data sets and familiarity with financial instruments (equities, futures, FX)
- Experience working with data pipelines and building ETL solutions
- Experience working with tools like Flink, Kafka and Tableau
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Educated to degree (or equivalent) level or higher.
- A degree with mathematical and computing content (e.g. Computer Science, Maths, Physics)
- B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college
- 2 to 4 years of experience with Java / J2EE application development stack
- Experience with: Spring framework(Core, JPA, Security, Boot), Hibernate, Secure APIs using JWT/OAUTH
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Proficient understanding of code quality standards
- Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging
Good to have: Optional
- Working experience with microservices, sonar, docker, K8s, jenkins
- Knowledge of AWS cloud