We are looking to hire an experienced PHP Developer to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Sumedha Softech is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Job Profile: PHP Developer
Experience Required: 2 - 3 years
Key Skills: PHP, Laravel, CI
Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
⦁ Write “clean”, well-designed code
⦁ Produce detailed specifications
⦁ Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
⦁ Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
⦁ Follow industry best practices
⦁ Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
⦁ 2-3 years of relevant experience in PHP
⦁ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
⦁ Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
⦁ Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
⦁ Previous experience creating scalable applications.
⦁ Candidate must be familiar with HTML5 & Bootstrap.
⦁ Ability to project manage.
⦁ Good problem-solving skills.
About Sumedha Softech Pvt Ltd
- Designing and building highly available, resilient, and scalable platform primitives and APIs.
- Working through technical problems with our team and advocating for engineering-specific roadmap items.
- Collaborating with Design, Product Management & other Engineering teams to build quality product offerings for our users.
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better.
- 4+ years of overall IT experience with minimum.
- High level of fluency and experience in technologies like Ruby on Rails/Python/Django/Flask, REST APIs, and Best Practices to manage APIs
Relational Databases (MySQL/Postgresql),
In-memory data stores (Redis/Memcached),
Queueing systems (Sidekiq/Resque/RabbitMQ/Kafka),
- Experience with software development concepts like HLD/LLD.
- Experience in building large-scale, high throughput distributed systems and scaling web services that use or analyze large amounts of data.
- A proven track record of success in leading software development teams.
Working independently with minimal supervision in a high-growth stage start-up
Developing and implementing Rest APIs
Test Driven Development and documenting codebase
Produce high quality code, participate in all Agile ceremonies
Continuous code optimization, documenting application changes and developing updates
Designing and implementing DB architecture
Support build and deployment
Adhere to all development guidelines and best practices
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
In depth knowledge of Golang, excellent coding skills, and a good understanding of GraphQL.
Experience with Golang, REST API, Microservices architecture, Redis, MySql.
Good Exposure in REST and gRPC
Excellent troubleshooting skills and good Project Management skills
Experience in coming up the design and architecture for applications
Knowledge of Queuing systems like RabbitMQ / Kafka
Fantasy Sports background will be preferred
• Proven working experience in backend app development and experience with Node JS.
• Build advanced ecommerce backend applications for the multiple client platforms (both React and Android).
• Understanding of design principles and good architecture patterns.
• Proper Data Structures and Algorithm knowledge is a must.
• Graph QL and Apollo Server knowledge.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs like the one of Unicommerce.
• Create Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Have a good understanding of CI/CD tools (any).
• Robust knowledge of popular databases like MongoDB, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, Redis etc;
• Knowledge about AWS Services like EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, S3 is super plus.
• 3+ years in Node JS
• MongoDB, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, Redis
• AWS Services like EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, S3 is super plus.
• Data Structures and Algorithm knowledge is a must.
|· Gitlab CI|
|· Spring boot|
|· Experience in UX design|
|· Experience in working directly with customers.|
Jamun Informatics Private Limited (Jamun) is a Delhi-based startup Backed by Splendor Group, a pedigreed Indian business house. Jamun is focused on creating niche software solutions to solve B2C and B2B problems in the ecosystem of Consumer Durables and Electronics (CDEs). Jamun is creating India’s first Super App for Personal and Home Electronics and Appliances or CDEs – PingKaro. Jamun is partnering with various Brands and integrating with their CRM systems to create a new ecosystem for customers across the country.
POSITION: Fullstack Java Developer / Senior Software Developer
LOCATION: New Delhi
PRIMARY SKILLS: Java, AWS, Spring, Spring, multithreading, mySql, mongoDB.
EDUCATION: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, MCA
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Someone strong/experienced in Java development along with AWS.
•Hands-on experience with Frameworks like SpringBoot, Spring MVC, hibernate is must
•Good experience with Multithreading & Collections.
•Knowledge of lambda, S3, containers, ElastiCache, Aurora/RDS, noSql(MongoDB),
•Knowledge or experience with AngularJS or ReactJS will be an added one.
•Java 11 is a must.
•Hands-On experience on Springboot, Spring MVC, Web services (RESTful/Web Client API), JPA, Microservices.
•In depth understanding of Databases (mySQL/NoSQL).
•Proficient in Java Collection, Multithreading, Version control tools: GIT/BigBucket, Caching Strategies, JUnit & Mockito Testing, Server side validation, Transaction Management.
•Profound in Memory Management, Performance Tuning, Spring Profiles, Knowledge about Postman, Jira tools, Versioning tools (GIT/Bitbucket), to commit code.
•Good in problem solving and delivering high quality code.
•For API testing understanding of POSTMAN/SOAPUI, Jenkins for CI/CD pipelines and Kibana is a must.
•Hands-on experience on Java11, Spring boot, Web service (Restful/Web Client API), JPA, Microservices, DB working knowledge (SQL/No SQL).
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (SECONDARY SKILLS):
Understanding of AWS, Docker, Swagger, Dev Ops, Scrum/Agile, UI will be a plus.
• Prior Startup Experience would be preferred.
• Immediate Joiners Preferred
Univariety ( https://www.univariety.com ) is India's Leading Career Counselling & College Guidance Platform for K-12 Schools and is a fast growing Ed-tech company which has pioneered the use of technology in education, right from the level of schools.
With Info Edge (India) Private Limited (parent company of Naukri.com) as a key investor, we are a proud addition to the company’s robust portfolio which includes leading companies across Recruitment, Matrimony, Real Estate and Education.
- March 2020: https://inc42.com/buzz/univariety-gets-fresh-funding-from-info-edge-to-scale-up-higher-education-services/
- Dec 2017: https://inc42.com/buzz/info-edge-univariety-edtech-funding/
With 4,00,000+ connections made so far, Univariety’s guidance solutions act as a comprehensive platform for 600+ premier schools for their students across India, Singapore, Indonesia, and Dubai.
Univariety’s students are placed in 50 of the top 100 universities of the world and have received over $20 million inscholarships.
Univarietyis always at the forefront of successful partnerships in the education space with UCLA Extension endorsing its flagship 'Global Career Counselor' certification for teachers, psychologists, and career counselors. Read more here: https://www.univariety.com/gcc/
Also, along with Fortune India magazine, we have established a School Certification process called “Future 50 Schools Shaping Success” which has its presence spread across 82 Cities, 654 Schools, 12587 Educators, and 125921 Students. Read more here: www.future50schools.com .
- Design and build web applications
- Work with business stakeholders, managers & other developers to create solutions to business problems.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Ideal candidate must have following skills/experience
- Expert level understanding of object-oriented web development in PHP
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Architecture & Design
- Profound knowledge of any PHP framework like Yii
- Excellent understanding of any RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Knowledge of Web Services and micro services
- Hands on experience with CSS & frameworks like Bootstrap/Material
- Experience with GIT & continuous integration
- Practical experience with well-implemented Scrum
Candidates with following skills/experience are preferred along with must have silks above
- Experience on Yii framework (PHP)
- Experience with AngularJs
- Experience with MongoDB
- Write elegant, well-documented code
- Experience in setting up, managing servers & continuous integration
- Should have good interpersonal skills, communication (verbal & written) skills and ability to work independently
Skills Required for Back-End (NodeJS) JR Developer (2-4 Yrs) /Sr Developer (4-8 Yrs) /Lead Developer (8-10 Yrs) /Architect (10-12 Yrs):
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Good understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience in service-oriented and/or microservice architectures
- Good to have knowledge with stream processing applications, Event-driven Architecture, Identity management (OAuth) - Not Mandatory
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases along with a server-side framework
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good to have an understanding of low-level Kafka inner workings and partitioning schemes - Not Mandatory
- Design, build, review and evolve durable, highly scalable event-driven infrastructure
- Architect and lead the development of backend services.
- Work with REST APIs and integrating them with our software platform
- Develop front end capabilities such as dashboards, visualizations, features
- Work on building best performance UI features and linking with backend
- Integrate all the front end features with a backend pipeline
- Integrate our AI models with the platform pipeline
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Own new initiatives, Debug production issues
- Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards
- Work effectively in an agile development process
- Research cutting edge technology that can be applied to accelerate business growth
- Be the communication bridge be product owners and development teams
Must have working experience in PHP based framework (Laravel / CodeIgniter / Cake PHP / Zend / Symfony / Yii).
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools.
Working knowledge of web services, APIs, JSON.
Hands on Experience in MVC/HMVC, Deployment, Design, Development, Architecture.
Working knowledge on Craft CMS, Drupal, Expression Engine, WordPress preferred but not mandate