Job Description and Key Skills Required:
- Hands-on with any of the programming languages like NodeJS/ExpressJS, Python, Java, Php, or any.
- Design and create efficient RESTful API endpoints for both internal and public consumption
- Strong understanding of database technologies such as MySQL, Postgress, Oracle, relational database.
- Work closely with front end developers to understand the required data model
- Comfortable deploying applications on AWS, and have a strong working knowledge of EC2, RDS, and S3.
- Must understand overall system design, architecture, improve the design and implement new processes.
- A strong understanding of sessions, cookies & local storage is a must.
- Experience with in-memory databases like Redis basic, Memcache
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements; possess exceptional logical skills.
- Analyze current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
- Search and introduce new software-related technologies, processes, and tools.
- Bonus: You're fluent with React.
- Bonus: Interested in full-stack development.
- Bonus: Any experience of iOS/Android mobile development.
- Bonus: Experience with CI servers such as Jenkins, Travis, or similar types
- Bonus: Experience with web servers like Nginx
Location: Remote friendly (Permanent)
- 2+ years of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands-on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem-solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
● Experience in design, development, and deployment of the
● Knowledge of Restful Web-Services, JSON, HTTP, Networking
● Knowledge of MVC architecture.
● Good to Have: Laravel, Express, AWS
● Basic understanding of HTML, CSS
Are you an experienced, ambitious Software Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn and grow a lot more?
We are looking for motivated technical leads with skills in PHP-based frameworks to come to join our fast-paced, fun, and rewarding agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- Technical Leads to provide solutions to technical issues, and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard..
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Framework Conduct peer-reviews and lead reviews and provide feedback.
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document
- 6+ Years of IT industry experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Hands-on experience with SQL/MySQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique & design patterns
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Work from home/hybrid
- 5 days working
- Leave compensations
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to the international market
- Medical Insurance
The Magento Developer position is a mid-senior level position that will take a key role in Magento extension/theme development.
Job Role: Magento Developer
• Write and review extensible code
• Design, test and deploy Magento applications
• Follow industry-standard best practices
• Assume responsibility for security of code and data
• Contribute to continual enhancement of product
• 6+ years of software engineering experience in PHP language •
2+ years of hands-on experience in Magento / Magento 2 (not just themes, but module development, advanced level customizations, and performance tuning)
• Understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theme hierarchy, and fallback components
• Experience installing and configuring third-party extensions on Magento 2
• Magento 2 Ecommerce Enterprise edition preferred
• Familiarity with Magento security practices
• Ability to analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
• Understanding of version control management, especially git
- Closely work with Seniors
- Analyse and Implement the code.
- Perform Unit Testing
- Work in an Agile Environment
- Contributing in all Agile Ceremonies.
Solid understanding of Spring and Spring Boot Framework
Experience with NoSQL DB, preferable MongoDB
Experience working with Agile Methodology and BDD Framework
Experience with Microservices Architecture
• Should have 5+ years of work experience in design, develop, Code and Unit Test web and desktop-based applications written in .Net framework starting from 4.x and above.
• Strong analytical skills to understand a given requirement and provide work estimates.
• Strong Object-Oriented Programming knowledge.
• Strong experience with Static Code Analyzers like Fortify.
• Should have good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end such as HTML’s and Razor based engines.
• Strong debugging skills using .net front end and backend.
• Strong working knowledge on various design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, DDD, Repository Pattern and any custom/hybrid framework as designed by the Architects.
• Should have a strong working knowledge of Azure DevOps.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of data sharing medium using JSON, XML and other media types.
• Strong knowledge on Entity Framework (6 and above) and other ORM such as Dapper.
• Strong knowledge and programming skills in Database such SQL SERVER, Oracle, My SQL and SQL Express. Additionally, nice to know-how knowledge in MS ACCESS.
• Strong knowledge and coding experience in REST based web services and service-oriented design patterns using WCF and other API’s.
• Should have used IDE such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code for Front-end development.
• 1+ years of building SPA web solutions using Angular 6/7/8 , BackBone, Bootstrap
• 5+ years building HTML5 complaint pages
• 3+ years of experience using TypeScript
• 3+ years of writing automated testing using Jamine or others
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
• Co-ordinate/mentor other Junior developers on a day to day basis.
• Understand the use cases/User Story, code and develop on a designed platform/pattern.
• Strict adherence to coding standards.
• Participate self-code review/peer reviews and correct errors wherever applicable before checking in the final code into the Branch/code repo.
• Create code documentations wherever applicable and as set guidelines by the team.
• Create and perform Unit Tests wherever applicable as set guidelines by the team.
• Provide feedback and assist in estimation planning.
• Merge code branches as and when required.
• Create and publish release documentations and application deployments as and when requested.
• Report out statuses to the leads onshore daily during the Stand-up calls.
• Additionally, update efforts on a given work item on everyday basis.
• Provide true estimates on work assigned prior development. Also ask questions/provide comments on User Stories/work items assigned.
• Be a team player and flexible towards availability in case of any urgent issues that need immediate attention.
• Plan out vacations in advance (min. 2 weeks of adv. Notice).
Nice to have(not a must) experience, skills
• Good understanding of Service Workers.
• Prior coding experience using FORTRAN.
• Experience on 3rd party tools like Spire.Pdf, PDF.Js.
• Knowledge of Rapid application development framework like DevExpress, Code on Time, HighCharts.
• Knowledge of code clean up tools like CodeMaid.
• Knowledge of Power BI and O365 Suites of applications.
• knowledge of SQL Data tools like SSIS and SSRS.