- Understand use cases and product requirements, can design, develop, review (code/design), unit test, module test, integration test, documentation for PDLC.
- Are an expert in maintaining, enhancing, bug fixing and following standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- Follow the defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process, work with cross functional team to achieve project delivery goal.
- Ensure all the work meets or exceeds predefined quality standards through exhaustive testing, peer reviews SQA process standards.
- Are able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Are able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Are responsible for planning product iterations and releasing iterations on schedule.
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer (Backend):
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- Lead design with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills to bring in continuous improvements and implement best practices.
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will work directly with the CEO and the cross functional product teams, align on the needs of the products and operations.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
- Build an “Awesome” team
This opportunity is for you if,
- You have 4-6 Years of work experience in building highly-interactive applications using Java, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, MySQL, MiBatis, ReactJS, Java Script, jQuery, AWS, JMS and have knowledge on wide range of web technologies, tools and Frameworks.
- You have experience in working with Restful webservices
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain driven design
- You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and maintainable applications
- You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
- You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public facing web applications
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You have good knowledge on TDD and CI/CD practices.
- You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
- You have penchant for learning
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
- You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- You are “ FUN @ Work “
Role: Backend Engineer
About Saras Analytics:
You are a great teammate with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
Has good analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to break down a solution into smaller units of work and produce a solution roadmap.
Has written high quality, well-tested shared components that can be leveraged by multiple systems. Can step into specific projects to supply additional management, coding and engineering capacity as needed.
Has expert knowledge in distributes systems and high-volume transactions.
Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
Improve the quality of our front-end code and our overall front-end user experience.
Takes requirements (business features, technical debts and internal enhancements) and designs resilient solutions.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Java/Kotlin.
- Demonstrable understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experience in Context & Dependency Injection or Spring framework, Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience in RESTful/SOAP web services in integrating with 3rd Party API Integrations.
- Proficient in SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in multi-threading and concurrency is a plus Experience in JMS messaging using Apache Zookeeper and Kafka is a plus.
- Experience in Angular is a plus. Knowledge of modern CI/CD environments: Git, Gradle, GitLab Familiarity with tools like Postman, SOAPUI, IntelliJ
- Willing to learn our tech-stack (Kotlin | CDI | Angular).
- Develop API integrations using RESTful/SOAP web services.
- Significant technical academic course work or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure is a plus.
We are looking to hire Java developers who can help us in our mission to transform ideas into applications. Our cross-functional team of motivated, skilled and experienced software engineers and designers, help the clients unlock the business values of their enterprises in a time-bound and cost-effective manner. True to our team you would be working on high-impact projects and making a dent in the Service industry on a daily basis.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 4-6 years of experience in Java8 Development.
- V yAPI, Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security
- Hibernate, JPA, MySQL/POSTGRES, Jenkins, Git
- Experience of developing high-performance and scalable web applications and APIs using frameworks such as Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Hands-on Experience of Version control(Git), MYSQL/POSTGRES, Jenkins, etc.
Hiring Java Developers across hierarchical level for Datametica Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Developer / Lead / Architect - JAVA
Experience - 4+ Years
Work Location - Pune
- Own, drive and evolve product systems/subsystems
- Develop, architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Version APIs and make them backward compatible
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Create platforms, reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Work with automation engineers to automate end-end flows and non-functional requirements
- Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product.
- Proficient in JVM based language(like Java, Groovy), J2EE technology stack
- Expertise in API design and development
- Experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Strong in Data Structure, collections, algorithms, multithreading, etc
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Performance tuning and Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Experience in leading a team (min 5)and mentoring engineers
- Attitude to getting Stuff Done!
- Ability to make decisions independently.
Interested candidate must shoot up their resume immediately.
Note: Candidates who are immediately available or have a notice period of 30 to 45 Days are highly preferred.
- Develop creative solutions and write technical design based on the requirements.
- Work closely with peer teams to ensure that applications are written to allow for overall system performance.
- Assist in tuning and optimization.
- Develop and execute unit tests for product components.
- Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback.
- Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of projects.
- Apply agile approach to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, CS or equivalent experience
- Development in Core Java, J2EE, Struts, spring, Client-Side scripting, Hibernate, Database
- Development of scalable core-java applications, Web Applications and Web Services
- OOP concepts
- Data Structures, algorithms and their applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in building microservices
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data)
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in Kafka distributed messaging
- Hands-on experience in Redis, Apache Ignite, Hazelcast
- Strong experience in RDMS and NoSQL databases Mongo
- Experience in using Elastic Search
- Experience in profiling applications
- Strong analytical skills and general logical reasoning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Basic SQL queries
Alore brings revenue velocity to businesses by being their dependable growth operating system.
For further information on what Alore can do for growing businesses, please visit alore.io
Alore is based out of Singapore with an office at Bangalore.
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
- If you have never worked in a product-led company
8.5-10.5 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule) (We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from Singapore)
At this position you will:
- Get solid experience with high-load distributed architecture using REST and Kafka services.
- Work with automated CI/CD processes, AWS cloud, and VoIP.
- Implement and support microservices based on Spring MVC, Camel, MySQL, Mongo, and Kafka.
- At least 1 year of experience with Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Not more than 3 years of experience in Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Deep understanding of SQL database technologies.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
- Good level of English B1 or higher.
It would be a nice bonus to have:
Experience with distributed architecture.
Hands-on experience with Kafka, MongoDB, and Apache Camel.
Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
Experience with client-side development (we use Angular8 for website).
A degree in computer science.
2. Can do tech design and understand complex architecture
3. Follow best coding practices