We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Responsibilities also include designing, developing, and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Role Responsibility :
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Strong Programming Skills
- Excellent skills in Java 8/11, Core Java, OOPS, Collection Framework, Threads, Spring Boot, and Exception Handling.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL.
- Excellent knowledge of ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with one of the web application frameworks: Struts 2.x, JSF, Spring MVC
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems
- Understanding of data structures and problem solving approaches, and ability to articulate trade offs
- Experience in Agile development
- Excellent work ethic, dependable and responsible; team player and highly collaborative.
- Logical and Creative problem-solving skills and good analytical skills.
- Must be a flexible self-starter who can ramp up with new requirements quickly and can adapt to a growing and evolving team.
- Excellent written, verbal, technical, and interpersonal communications skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience with test-driven development