About the Job:-
We are looking for a skilled and innovative - Backend Engineer to join our growing company. As a Backend Engineer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to build backend for production-level enterprise products.
If you have excellent programming skills, a passion to learn trending tech stack, and work with growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset, we would like to meet you.
Job Type - Full time (Remote work)
- Communicating with clients for day to day activity
- Gather and understand the technical requirement of the client
- Coordinating with Frontend and DevOps engineers
- Produce clean, efficient, and reusable code based on specifications
- Implementing 3rd party library
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Follow emerging technologies
- Node.js, Express.js
- Database: Postgress or MySQL
- Any ORM Framework (Sequelize or Typeform)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Good to have:
- DevOps Practice over AWS or GCP
- OOPs concept
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor for learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advanced technology
- Opportunity to reveal a hidden talent
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, MySQL, API Development, OAuth, JWT, Git.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git.
- Familiarity with MySQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Company link: https://www.catalystmi.com/
Job Location: Mumbai (Hybrid)
Department: Research and Development
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Location: Mohali, phase 7, Industrial Area
Reports to: Technical Lead
We are looking for a PHP Laravel Developer with Efficient, organized, and able to manage multiple projects at once. Assist team members & colleagues to solve technical issues. Developing and executing appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies, and processes for development activities.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, and your roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
⦁ Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel
⦁ Strong Knowledge of MySQL.
⦁ Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
⦁ Working knowledge of ReactJS/NodeJS (preferred)
⦁ Excellent knowledge of Vue.js
⦁ Proficient in creating REST APIs.
⦁ Ability to project manage.
⦁ Good problem-solving skills.
⦁ Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
⦁ Good at research and working under pressure.
⦁ Day shift
⦁ 5 day a week
⦁ Performance bonus
What you'll do
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices and participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- You will work closely with our product team, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have working knowledge of algorithms and data structures with space and memory complexities
- You have 5+ years of experience as a software engineer at a SaaS or technology company, including familiarity with the different pieces of technology involved in building modern web applications
- You have worked with varied technologies including Java Spring framework Springboot, MySQL, NOSQL, Mongo/Dynamodb, Redis/MemCache, Lucene/ElasticSearch , Nginx , CDN , Spring , Hibernate , Maven , MVC Frameworks and other upcoming internet technologies.
- You have the ability to focus on understanding the technical specifications and translate the same into reusable , maintainable and executable codes within specified timelines and parameters of quality.
- You have knowledge of Messaging Queues (Kafka/RabitMq/SQS), Dynamodb, Elastic Search, Redis/Memcache/Elasticache
- Experience with source control systems (prefer Github)
- You have experience in building RESTful APIs, Spring framework and Mysql/RDS
- Strive to craft clean, reliable and highly maintainable code
- Experience with test driven development and pair programming
- To you, technologies and programming languages are about tradeoffs. You may be opinionated, but you're not ideological and can learn new technologies as you go
- Worked with microservices
- Passion for fintech
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
About the role
To be a geek at Onlinesales.ai you need to know how to build scalable and high-performance systems. We start with a proof of concept that demands a traffic rate of 10M+! To achieve any of this you need to understand Distributed Systems, Distributed Caching, High-scale Databases. And we possess the skills to create software that makes this entire heterogeneous system function together even if it runs on the number of boxes. A system that is so widely used cannot sustain any downtime and hence it uses elegant high-availability techniques to survive an outage. Not many startups can say “been there, done that”!
Key Attributes you’d need to possess
Strong Computer Science Skills- Problem-solving, research skills, reading comprehension, the ability to know how to use library functions, and understanding computing problems, design patterns, and frameworks are other skills that are valuable to have.
Be a team player- Engineers who are team players are much more likely to be successful in their careers than lone-wolf types. There’s a pop-culture stereotype of the brilliant but emotionally stunted programmer – someone who can pull off heroic feats of code-slinging but can’t connect with the people around them.
Pay strong attention to detail- Developers who pay attention to detail tend to write higher-quality code. Computers only do what you tell them to do. If a code does not compile or a product has a bug, it’s not the computer’s fault. Exercising the ability to think through corner cases and writing codes that will handle various use cases allow for a much easier development process.
Here’s how a typical week would look like
● Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
● Drive best practices and engineering excellence
● Be involved in the development of code in object-oriented languages like Java etc and build large scale robust distributed systems
● Be involved in full-fledged product development.
● Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
● Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
● Build services or APIs which will for easy application integrations at OnlineSales.ai to develop applications faster.
● Build scalable/fault-tolerant backend systems that process and analyze billions of data points every day.
If you are excited about:
Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies
Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
Learning and growing far beyond your current horizon
Competitive compensation with the usual benefits
A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Our ideal candidate will have:
● 1-3 years of experience in building successful production software systems
● A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
● Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
● Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and in ownership and results-oriented culture
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and Hobby like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
Location: Pune, Baner
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Lead Backend Developer who can understand both the engineering and business context in a technical ecosystem and manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. If you have hands-on experience developing large scale web applications in Java with spring, hibernate frameworks and are ready to lead a team of developers, we'd like to meet you.
- 5+ years of software development experience including 4+ years of deep, hands on experience in building highly scalable web-based backend applications using Java and Spring ecosystem
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Great problem-solving skills with solid data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Has extensively used the Spring ecosystem – Spring Boot, REST API Development, ORM tools like Hibernate
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Multi-Threading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Experience of coaching and mentoring junior developers with good delegation and time-management skills
- Implemented CI/CD in any of the projects done
- Strong understanding of Agile and Lean software development processes and practices
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of Elastic Search
- Has designed relational databases; conversant with SQL
- Knowledge of Jenkins/ Docker and Devops
- Knowledge of Redis or similar technology
- Worked with some or all of these AWS services: EC2; lambda; SQS/SNS; Elastic Search, Transcoder
- Understanding and experience of building services and applications using principles of service-oriented architecture, preferable using REST or SOAP
- Contributed in the creation of end-to-end automation tests (functional or non-functional)
- Worked with WebSocket, Push notifications etc
- Experience in ELK stack
- Knowledge of Video tools like FFMPEG, Wowza / Node Media Streaming
- Understanding of different video formats, streaming, CDN etc
- Understanding of Machine Learning Models, Pipelines etc
Day to Day Responsibilities:
1. Develop Django based RESTful APIs and WebSockets
2. Manage and mentor the junior and intern developers to deliver the project requirements in the given timeline
3. Carry out Database Modelling and Designing
4. Make DFDs, ER diagrams, etc.
5. Integrate Python APIs/endpoints to other Python outputs (JSON, etc.)
6. Work with clean code writing practices and structure the code for collaborated development
7. Analyze different use-cases and coming up with creative solutions
8. Build reusable components and back-end libraries for future use
9. Participate in daily scrums
10. Work on responsive web development
11. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
12. Learn and work using new technologies
13. Work on being involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
14. Work with a focus on coding and debugging
15. Collaborate with front-end developers