Job Description: We are looking for frontend web developers who have the following set of technical skillsets and experience.
• Hands-on experience in building high performant React applications
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient in using media queries and CSS frameworks like bootstrap or Foundation for implementing responsive web design patterns in the applications
• Good understanding of application debugging techniques
• Experienced in Agile methodologies
• Strong analytic, problem-solving, and programming ability
• Initiative and drive to contribute
• Excellent organisational and task management skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in global cross-office teams
• fluency in English is required
Additionally, it would be good to have individuals with the following skill set:
• Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
• Hands-on experience working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Mocha, Chai, Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Lib etc.
• Experience in owning Code Quality and Code Review processes
• Experience in version control tools like git and svn
• Experience in state management libraries like Redux and MobX
• Familiarity with various component libraries and design systems
• Experience with NoSQL using MongoDB/Cassandra is a plus.
• Experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like S3, EMR, and EC2 is preferred
You will need to share the rate card with every submission you make.
Interview Process: The HR team will conduct a technical telephonic interview, and the shortlisted candidate must be available for a technical video interview the same or the next day.
We are looking for candidates who can be onboarded with clients at their offices immediately.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are designers, artists, creators, researchers, visualizers and observers; well, basically, we’re a bunch of driven individuals with creative minds, working together as User Interface and User Experience Designers! We strongly believe in collectively working together while respecting each teammate’s personal space, to let their creative juices flow!
We're a fast growing fintech startup based in Pune. In June 2019, we launched, an app to check and monitor credit scores. It is the only app in India that helps consumers improve their credit score via an AI-based score planner.
WE are on a mission to re-imagine credit and payments from first principles and is building a mobile-first credit card in India.
- Roles & Responsibilities:-
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of Ecma Script.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of redux, typescript, hooks, Apollo client, grapnel, rest API,
- Knowledge of functional and class based programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Roles & Responsibilities:
Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end or enhance existing features.
Understand issues like slow loading, security, the response time of site, scalability, user
engagement, and write code considering these paradigms.
Contribute to the ways the platform can be made much more engaging and can reach out
to a larger audience.
Developing a new feature that is responsive and reliable on short notice.
2-8 years of professional experience in responsive Web Application development.
Working experience in React (Minimum 2+ years).
Good expertise in working with MVC architecture (Client-side).
Proficiency in the design and development of responsive Web Applications.
Strong CS fundamentals in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design,
Problem Solving, and Complexity Analysis.
Expertise in implementing highly interactive, multi-layered Web Applications.
Expertise in JSON & working with Web Services.
Ability to work on a given product/module in its entirety.
Nice To Have:
Basic knowledge in working with databases.
Good experience in working with server-side template rendering engines.
Experience in working with Search Engine Optimized pages.
Keen to learn & ready to adopt any new technologies.
Hands-on J2EE experience.
If you have ever dreamed about being in the driver’s seat of a revolution, THIS is the place for you.
Vedantu is an Ed-Tech startup which is into Live Online Tutoring. We are a platform which aggregates
best teachers of the country and provide them with tools to deliver LIVE lectures to students anytime,
What drives us is a vision of bringing about a paradigm shift in the way people teach and learn. We
believe that education in today’s world is highly generalized with classroom teaching being done in a
“One Size Fits All” manner. We believe it is not effective and this should change. We are disrupting the
very notion of classrooms by making Quality Education Accessible. Our vision is to create a 'Knowledge
Network' where a learner and a learned can get connected with a click of a button and can learn-teach
in the most personalized way possible.
Vedantu is India’s leading online education company which specializes in LIVE interactive classes for
students across grades K1-12. It offers individual and group classes delivered by experienced Master
Teachers in a LIVE real-time, virtual learning through their patented platform. The indigenous platform
built for revolutionizing online learning captures 70+ parameters, helps drive high engagement and
interaction in a virtual class, and give students their personalized learning reports to help them
understand the knowledge gaps. Students can also access free content, take tests, and play a LIVE quiz
every day. 1Million+ students study LIVE every month on the platform and more than 25 Million users
every month from 1000+ cities and 40+ countries access free content, tests, doubts, videos on
Vedantu's platform, and its channels on YouTube. To know more about Vedantu log on to
www.vedantu.com or download the App on your Android or iOS device.
The platform WAVE: India’s first and only patented, revolutionary, interactive LIVE online learning
platform has been created after multiple years of deep research and experimentation in the field of
Live online teaching & Learning. Wave uses AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) to
personalize teaching and learning for each child and is designed to make the Live class extremely
engaging and fun. At the heart of Wave platform are algorithms for which we have been granted an
extremely powerful and comprehensive IP Patent in the US for - ‘Measuring the Effectiveness of An
Interactive Online Learning System’. The biggest usp, besides its own patented platform are the quality
Master Teachers. We have 1000+ teachers who have taught more than 1 Million hours to 40,000+
students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Founded by IITian friends Vamsi Krishna (CEO
& Co-Founder), Pulkit Jain (Co-Founder & Head of Product) and Anand Prakash (Co-Founder & Head of
Academics) have been teachers themselves with over 13 years of teaching experience, have taught
and helped over 10,000 students for a better future.
Vedantu caters to 1st grade to 12th grade and prepares for school exams, competitive examinations
and co-curricular courses as well.
Vedantu is the second venture in education by Vamsi Krishna, Anand Prakash and Pulkit Jain. Their first
venture in education, Lakshya was an offline coaching class for JEE opened in Patiala, 2006. The
successful venture was acquired by a listed company Mahesh Tutorial in 2012. As part of Lakshya the
founders taught and mentored more than 10,000 students and trained more than 200+ teachers.
Started in 2014, Vedantu was the first company to start with LIVE interactive teaching in the country.
Today, Vedantu is a market leader in K-12 online LIVE tutoring space. It offers LIVE interactive classes
to students across grades K1-12, for all major boards and top competitive exams like JEE and NEET.
Vedantu has recorded a growth of 220% during lockdown with more than 2 Mn students attending
LIVE classes and teachers delivering 8 Mn+ hours of LIVE classes. With this definitive shift in consumer
behavior from offline to online, Vedantu is investing to scale impact, expand into new categories, and
firmly establish itself as the leading brand in the online LIVE tutoring space.
During the pandemic, Vedantu entered the early learner segment with the launch of its coding
program for 6-12 years called Vedantu Super Coders. The company has plans of launching more
programs in this category.
Our Leaders :
Vamsi Krishna – CEO & Co-founder: https://www.linkedin.com/in/profilevamsikrishna/
Pulkit Jain – Co-founder & Head of Products: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jainpulkit/
Ranjan Sakalley – Head of Technology & Engineering: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rnjns/
Krishna Mohan Gadi – VP-Products: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishna-mohan-gadi-416b156/
We are a Series-D funded start-up with a total funding of $ 200 million from Coatue( invested
Swiggy) global VCs like Accel Partners, Tiger Global and GGV Capital.
Know more about Vedantu:
Recent Interview by Vamsi: https://yourstory.com/video/money-matters-build-grow-vedantu-journey-
TedX talk by Vamsi:
Everyone is a teacher! | Vamsi Krishna | TEDxWalledCity
Articles for reference:
Awards and Recognition:
Vedantu: CNBC Young Turks 2016
TedX Delhi Speaker on Education
Vedantu: KINSES (Kaisen & Insead & NYU Stern Education Symposium)) 2016 EduAwards
Vedantu: DNA & Stars 8th Innovative Education Awards on “Best Organization to Develop
Technology For Education”
Vedantu: 5th ELETS World Education Summit award 2015
Vedantu: 'Best Education Startup' by Indian Startup Entrepreneurship & Disruptive Innovation
Vedantu: Sutra HR: Featured as one of the Top 100 Startups to Watch in 2016
Lakshya: TATA-NEN Hottest startup award in 2010
Lakshya: FYSE Top 100 startups in South East Asia
Join in - let’s together solve some real Challenges
The real challenge lies in making something groundbreaking. To take on the status-quo and defeat it. To
follow what is already been done, where’s the fun in that? We are on to some big challenges which are
just waiting to get solved. Also, because we are not an extensively big team, you will be owning more
than just a position, you will be owning huge ideas and features from the very start.
We put the willingness and passion to learn & build above anything else and if you think you
have got it in you, don't let these skill requirements deter you from applying.
Experience: 7 to 11 years
- Architect web applications keeping in mind speed, performance, and maintainability
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code, components, and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Obsesses over web performance and speed
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Plan, write and maintain testable code and components
- Write meaningful unit and e2e tests
- Implement CI/CD for front end web applications
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and JS (ES6 preferred)
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Proficient understanding in any one testing frameworks
- Proficient understanding of website security and web memory management
- Strong experience in building new features into one of the most advanced interfaces on the web
- Take a lead role with other engineers and designers to deliver strong customer-focused experiences
- Keep our product up to date with the latest frontend technologies such as React
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and writing beautiful, pragmatic code)
- Actively contribute to team and company standards
- Extensive experience developing large-scale application software
- Have full knowledge of new HTML5 constructs, and CSS3
- Have experience with Single Page Application development
- Keep up to date with the newest technologies
- Develop features and create fulfilling user experiences
- A strong understanding of, and practical experience with, web application development
- A sincere commitment to crafting readable and reliable code
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- 2 Years of experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git