We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions - PostGRE, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - GitHub
- Stack you will be working on - Node.js, GraphQL, PrismaORM, PostGRE, MongoDB, Websockets
About OpenWifi Labs Pvt Ltd
Rebranding to Simply5 Labs, We are building a Cloud-based Network orchestration platform that offers advanced network solutions using cost-effective multi-brand hardware for SMB & SOHO's, which are simple to deploy & manageable without a dedicated IT team.
If you are interested in the world of computer networking & communication, we are a great place to build solutions which breaks free from the status quo of hardware-linked capabilities.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our fun filled and energetic team. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Skills And Qualifications:
2. In-depth Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express/Loopback/Hapi and Socket.
3. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming.
4. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
5. Integration of multiple data sources and databases like MongoDB, MySQL, Redis.
6. Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
7. Good understanding of server-side templating languages(such as Jade, EJS, etc).
8. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
9. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Understanding of CI/CD.
11. Experience in working with cloud technologies like AWS.
12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
1. Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
2. Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
3. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
4. Developing robust and lightweight restful API’s considering the scalability and performance of the application.
5. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
6. Implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with building production systems for a startup or an Organization
- Good command over NodeJs and its internals is expected. Knowledge about ethereum blockchain desirable
- Should be comfortable with RESTful web services/ APIs using ExpressJS
- Should be comfortable with server side technologies as well – Python, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Git etc
- Should have good command over cloud infrastructure AWS (preferred), MS Azure or Google Cloud
- Should have keen attention for detail and should be obsessed with building a good product – Applicants are strongly encouraged to share their github/bitbucket or product URLs
- Should be able to learn fast and understand new concepts quickly
- Should be willing to work in an agile startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility
- 5+ years PHP development experience required with PHP, MVC, CMS, HTML, CSS, AJAX, MySQL
- PHP, MVC Architecture
- Hands-on experience in any of the php frameworks (Laravel / Cakephp / Yii / Codeignitor / Zend)
- Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development
- Must be able to design and manage the database using MySQL
- Strong knowledge on MySQL queries and optimization
- Version Control System
- Bitbucket or GitHub Source Control
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms,
and software design.
Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge
across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application
containers, data stores, and distributed caches.
Minimum 6 years of experience with deep technical knowledge and hands on skills in Java.
Has worked extensively on caching technologies such as Redis, memcache.
Should be strong with Data Strcutures, Algorithms & OOPs concepts.
Worked on NoSQL databases such as MongoDb.
Designed and developed highly scalable multi-threaded large scale distributed systems.
Well versed with services and micro-services architecture.
Usage of containers, virtual machine systems, cloud computing.
- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
- A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues.
Any B.E /B.Tech / Science / Computer - graduate or post graduate