They are looking for a Back-End Developer. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for
integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
Optimization of the application for scalability
Implementation of security and data protection
- Must-Know Node.JS, Postgresql.
Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
Setup and administration of backups.
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language NodeJs, Typescript.
Proficient with GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Git, Apollo, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis,Elasticsearch.
Basic understanding of cron jobs, automation tools, cloud storage (AWS S3), Hasura.
- 4-6 years of professional experience building server applications with Node.js and the Spring framework.
- Experience working with the AWS Development stack, including: Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Mobile Analytics, EC2 and RDS
Experience working with a handful of the following:
- relational databases: MySQL, or PostgreSQL or Oracle
- document-based data stores: MongoDB or CouchDB,
- key-value stores: DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached
- column-stores: Cassandra, Vertica
- Ability to work with front-end web technologies, like: HTML5/CSS3/Angular/Bootstrap
- Strong familiarity with *nix command line operations
- Good skill on NodeJS, Angular 4+, MongoDB, and MySQL
- Having Good knowledge of AWS serverless technologies (Lambda) and other services like EC2, S3 SES, and others.
- Must be passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Self-starter with the ability to cope with sharp learning curves.
- Primary: NodeJS, MySQL, MongoDB, AngularJS, ES6 Additional: Angular 2.x and Angular 4
Founder’s LinkedIn profile
(Founder, Investor, & Then-CEO of Nutanix / One of the Indian origin guy out of 10 Board Member of- Adobe / Alumni- IIT, Kanpur & University of Texas, Austin)
(Vice President- Nutanix/ Vice President, Head of International- Ola (ANI Technologies Pvt Ltd) – Alumni- IIT, Kanpur, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business)
(Co-Founder at Stealth Startup, Previously SVP Engineering & GM Hybrid Cloud at Nutanix/ Alumni- IIT, Kanpur)
- Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
- Year founded: 2020.
- Work Location: Bangalore
- Team size: 35-40 (In US from companies like Google, Airbnb, Blizzard, Facebook, Palantir, Microsoft, CapitalOne, Nutanix and Confluent)
- Funding: 50 M USD (raised the largest seed round in the history of Silicon Valley)
We already have a team of 30-35 people in San Jose, California, United States, now we are building a new team in india and they are hiring 0-5 years of rock stars from top notch colleges (Top 5 ranked IIT’s only & BITS) & companies only.
Basically, I did not have the exact JD with myself, but I can arrange an Exploratory call for you with above senior and core members of a company (Dheeraj/Chandra/Manoj).
Job Role – Backend developer.
If you think, you are one of them then please reply with your interest and we will take your candidature ahead for next level of evaluation. (No Bar of budget for strong candidate).
Looking forward to taking you to the next level of technology.
Senior talent acquisition
2+ years of .NET Development experience
- Exceptional skills Experience with .NET, technologies (WPF, Web Forms, .NET Core). Also skilled in MS SQL and PostgreSQL, Bootstrap and DevOps.
- Experience with DevExpress, Elasticsearch.Net, VS Studio is preferred SolarSearch
- Great business process understanding and written and verbal communication skills
- GitHub and Git experience.
Experience in Rest frameworks like flask & Django
- regular expression
- Exposure to git, Docker, Kubernetes
- CICD experience
- TensorFlow, sci-kit-learn ml libraries
- Knowledge in Agile-based development.
- Web scrapping experience
- Db connectivity libraries
- Email automation
- Selenium python libraries
We are looking for Node.JS Developer with knowledge of Laravel on urgent basis. Kindly find the job description below:-
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expertise in UI frameworks mainly Node.JS and Laravel.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: Best for deserving candidate
A Fintech start up company that bridges the gap between the digital payments
and the micro-retailing industry of the market. A nexus for the B2B sector providing multi-utility services via an Android app, enabling the micro-retailers across India to revolutionize their business and thus providing them with an opportunity to generate more revenue by offering multiple micropayment and digital services at their offline store. We intend to leverage the mode of smartphone technology in the rural and urban markets across India, thus empowering micro-retailers and creating a sustainable self-employment for this segment.
1. Tech Depth/Breadth/Problem Solving.
2. Design & Architecture (Code/Design review).
3. Team Management.
- Managing & mentoring a team.
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time.
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance).
- Spending at least 50% time with hands-on coding while doing the above Programming.
- Hands-on with Python/Django/Flask.
- Knowledge of PHP & Laravel is a plus.
- Prior experience in micro-services based architecture.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL, Postgres, or similar).
- Good understanding of one no-SQL (MongoDB / DynamoDB etc).
- Comfortable producing and refactoring code without assistance.
- Can reason about the complexity of algorithms (time and space).
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps.
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes.
- Design, QA, and Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of design patterns and cloud scaling.
- AWS & GCP experience. AWS is mandatory.
- Understands BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing/Unit Testing
- Understands REST principles and Microservices
- Understands version control & branching strategies
- Understands application security fundamentals and potential security risks
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science|