Web Development Jobs in Pune
- Designing and building the WordPress website front-end
- Creating the website architecture
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Creating landing pages
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Monitoring the performance of the live website and improving it
- Work on SEO and Optimise continuously for website using Google Analytics
- Assist in Social Media Management and Email Marketing
- Stay updated with latest web technologies, SEO Tools and Website optimising tools and widgets
- Managing Social Media Management Tools
About the co:
Our client is the fastest growing company in the space of student mobility in Asia Pacific as per Financial times.
More about them
- Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing).
- Helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, nonstandardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process.
- Leading student housing platform globally, with 1M+ student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities.
- Growing rapidly and targeting $400M in annual gross bookings value by 2022.
Our Client is looking to hire an Engineering Manager, who is a thought leader,and a world-class engineer who has a proven record of creating an impact on business and engineering with little or no help. You will own the technology vision and significantly contribute to building the engineering team and culture. You will partner with
Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a dif
What You'll Do:
- You will collaborate with a UX/UI designer and other frontend and middle-tier engineers to design, prototype, and build complex cloud-based web applications.
- You will assist other developers with the integration of UI components with backend logic, interface implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Supporting the existing UI is a must, however, there will be plenty of opportunities to create solutions for advanced functionality while making improvements to existing areas of the application, as well as with new features.
What Makes You A Great Fit :
- Must have an excellent understanding of the browser DOM.
- Proficient with debugging and testing tools to troubleshoot and optimize the UI.
- Understanding of frontend security best practices and XSS, CSRF, e
We are looking to hire a Full-stack web developer who will be responsible for the creation and enhancement of web applications according to the company's specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both functional domain experience and computer programming is necessary.
To be successful in this position, you will be required to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry's best practices in software development, development expertise in back-end technologies, and must have a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and experience in latest web technologies.
2. Code, design, and manage the layout of web applications and suggest enhancements using standard HTML/CSS practices.
3. Work closely with other web designers and programmers to produce web applications.
4. Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules.
5. Develop back-end portals with an optimized database.
6. Technically design complex backend applications.
7. Troubleshoot application and code issues.
8. Integrate data storage solutions.
9. Respond to integration requests from front-end developers.
10. Finalize back-end features and test web applications.
11. Update and alter application features to enhance performance.
12. Integrate with 3rd party application APIs and plugins.
13.Guide team members for design and implementation of tasks
14. Coordinate end-to-end implementation.
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience working with PHP, web frameworks including Laravel, CodeIgniter- Preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of professional software development experience-Preferred
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex system integrations
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your and teams work
|"Excellent knowledge on Web Environment, Web Elements, Web Application testing and Operations on the Web Elements,
Understanding of Functional and Regression Test Automation,
Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements,
Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy,
Great understanding and help in writing Acceptance criteria,
Selenium Test Environment Setup (Selenium Web Driver for instance),
Great knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Grid),
Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues,
Interacting with client side people to solve issues and update status,
Identifying end to end scenarios and code modularity,
Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues,
Parallel Test Execution and Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, IE and Safari etc…).
Perfect knowledge on Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium Web Driver API Commands or Methods,
Idea on Test Automation Framework implementation,
Ability to create & execute Test cases using Element Locators and Selenium Web Driver API Commands."
We are looking for people that take quality as a point of pride. You will be a key member of the engineering staff working on our innovative FinTech product that simplifies the domain of finance management.
At Zeni.ai, we provide an AI-powered finance team with a real-time dashboard to manage all the finance functions for startups on one platform - bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill pay & invoicing, financial projections & budgeting, employee reimbursements and more. We are headquartered at Palo Alto, California plus engineering lab in Pune too. The founders of Zeni are Snehal Shinde and Swapnil Shinde (Twins), they are serial entrepreneurs and Zeni is their third startup. Before Zeni, they built Mezi.com that they sold to American Express at $120 million in merely two years. Zeni is very well funded too and it can be disclosed when we talk.
The details about this position are as below:
- You must be or like to be a Jack of all
- Design and build fault-tolerant, high-performance, scalable systems
- Design and maintain the core software components that support Zeni platform
- Improve the scalability, resilience, observe ability, and efficiency of our core systems
- Code using primarily Python.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, platform architects and senior engineers.
- Fail fast, fix fast. Rapidly fix bugs and solve the problems
- Proactively look for ways to make Zeni platform better
- Speed, Speed, Speed - must be a performance freak!
- E. / B.Tech in Computer Science.
- 2yrs to 5 yrs of commercial software development experience
- You have built some impressive, non-trivial web applications by hand
- Excellent programming skills in Python (Object Oriented is a BIG plus)
- Google App engine experience a huge plus
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache) and familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- You know and can admit when something is not great.
- You can recognise that something you've done needs improvement
- Past participation in Hackathorns a big plus
- Startup experience or Product company experience is MUST.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with Agile product development methodology
- Good at maintaining servers and troubleshooting
- Understanding of database query processing and indexing are preferred
- Experience with OAuth
- Experience with Google Cloud and/or Google App Engine platforms
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with distributed version control systems (eg: Git)
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0/ 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT./
Excellent communication skills.
Worked on selenium and test automation tools.
Client co-ordination, requirement understanding and mapping.
If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Web Development knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our award-winning, talented team, building global software products for automation of drones for various commercial applications.
A thorough understanding of all of the components of FlytBase platform and infrastructure is required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves detailing requirements after discussion with the Product Owner, building user interfaces, developing and maintaining web apps with a focus on user experience.
We offer an excellent team environment, flexible working hours, and various opportunities to advance your career. We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. This position is based out of our development centre in Pune, India.
- 3-6 yr experience as a MEAN Stack developer
- Strong expertise with Angular2+, NodeJS, ExpressJS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap, Socket.io, Git, CI/CD integration and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of unit testing (Jasmine/Mocha), integration testing frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a secured, scalable, production ready application development and deployment
- Work as part of an agile team developing applications, design sprints and lead the team ensuring deliveries are met.
- Ensure best practices in Web application development
- Bring in passion, dedication, and lead-from-the-front quality to build global products
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle and write code that is maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Bring in technical and architectural leadership, and mentor team members enabling them to achieve their goals.
- Ability to balance strategic and tactical solutions.
- Manage application deployment practices in AWS, considering security, scalability and reliability
- Manage/evolve automated testing setup for backend and frontend for faster bug reporting and fixing
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Good to Have
- Knowledge of other python-based server-side frameworks such as Flask or Django.
We are always on the lookout for like-minded individuals sharing our passion for autonomous drones.
Tax Block( https://taxblock.in/ ) is well funded, operationally profitable, tying up with new business houses and SMEs, rapidly growing, and ready to go all in.
We are looking to build multiple products to excel in different financial markets- Investment Management, Trading, Lending, Insurance, Payment/Wallets and many more.
We need go-getters. Someone with a sound knowledge and understanding of Indian investment and capital market, in nutshell - how money works.
We're looking for a Full-stack developer(Node/Redux/React/
- Strong Coding Skills
- Good command over Data Structure, Algorithms
- Full stack experience preferably with NodeJS, Angular/React, Java/.Net/Python, MongoDB, MySQL, Microservices
• Design and develop highly scalable and reliable systems end-to-end
• Experience and track record in following platforms - Python, Node.JS, Angular/React
• Knowledge on Ionic and React-Native would be an added advantage for Android-iOS app development
• Working experience on building FinTech products will be great.
• Architecting the backend and infrastructure for scale
• Deploying and managing production servers and services in AWS/Azure/GCP
. Experience with big data solutions and Data science would be added advantage
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality