Web applications Jobs in Mumbai
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environ
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-ment, we’d like to meet you. term business growth.
Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
5+ years of sales experience.
Minimum of 3 years experience in ITServices / Digital Marketing companies
Experience dealing with international clients is a plus
Experience with CRM software (Hubspot / Fresh Sales)
Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
Familiarity with MS Excel and Power Point
Neat, well-groomed appearance.
Great networking skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
Ability to deliver engaging presentations
at Maloo india
- Develop a company's strategy around technology and product to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Provide technical vision and strategy for the team.
- Own technical architecture for the application and infrastructure for the product
- Discover and help implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance, data protection and security processes
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Lead the team on design and execution of the engineering roadmap with a focus on engineering excellence in all aspects of the execution.
- Establish repeatable processes and methods that ensure a high level of productivity, quality, and reliability.
- Proven experience as a Project Head or similar leadership role with 5+ years of experience in a technology leadership role
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MS/MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- Must have hands-on experience in Java, Front end technologies like Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular, AWS, Modular software development, multi-tenant architecture and highly scalable systems and Server Operating systems internals, benchmarking and performance tuning (Linux & Windows)
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
at Zeus Learning
- Excellent knowledge of full stack web application development.
- Candidates must have experience on any one of the popular frontend technologies (ReactJs, Angular, Vue.js).
- Candidates must have experience on any one of the popular backend technologies (Node.js, .NET Core, Java).
- Candidates with experience on ReactJS and Node.js would be preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of rest services-based microservice architecture.
- Having knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and other Devops technologies would be nice to have.
- Experience with architecting highly optimized web based applications.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of agile software development processes.
- Guide the overall implementation of the solutions and address day-to-day technical issues related to the project.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create a shared vision.
- Educate teams about software development processes.
- Should be able to run teams and keep people motivated throughout the project.
- Ensure the product shapes up as envisioned.
India's first sustainable, size inclusive brand - a
Job Title: Product Manager
India's first sustainable, size inclusive brand for athleisure, activewear & essentials for women. our brand’s aim is to blend the boundaries between function, fashion, comfort, size and fitness.
- Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
- Develop and follow product roadmap.
- Participate in project & release planning.
- Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Take complete ownership of product streams, create a roadmap and maintain backlogs.
- Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning, delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking, and ongoing product management, enhancement, and development.
- Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and creating business impact through effective planning, business analysis, and operational data metrics, and by driving execution with the operations and technology team.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem statements, and define the business goals and metrics.
- Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality product.
- Analyzing product metrics regularly and using the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling, and execution.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A Full-Time Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory.
- A Master's in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high-growth tech company or startup is a plus.
- Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
- 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations, or related experience on a digital product/platform.
- Experience as a generalist working on the front and a fair understanding of APIs to build products that delight users both internally and externally.
- The ability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if they have not worked with them before.
- Ability to think about systems and services and write high-quality code.
- Prior experience in a startup is mandatory.
- Good working experience with Data Structure, Algorithms, Low-Level Designing, and Object-Oriented Design.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys moving quickly on new, green-field products.
- Able to manage complexity with simplicity. Able to manage multiple, complex projects/features simultaneously with cross-functional teams.
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem-solving.
- Open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to resolve meaningful business and technology problems creatively.
- Highly analytical and strong attention to detail with a bias towards action.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
India’s largest micro retail solutions provider.
Urgently required Head - Products/Solutions Officer Mumbai for India’s largest micro retail solutions provider.
BE/BTech with MBA from institutes of repute/ Tier 1 school/Tier 2 School
BE OR B.tech is compulsory
experience in web/ mobile apps
exp in payment gateway
iot and it infrastructure
Agile/Scrum Software Development methodologies.
Experience: 10-15 yrs
Location: Mumbai( WFO)
➢ BE/BTech with MBA from institutes of repute/ Tier 1 school
▪ Will be the Chief of Staff to the CEO - managing products & solutions, overseeing Buying & Merchandising (products and categories) & Marketing departments.
▪ Will be the products/solutions custodian of the organization with the CEO. Ability to contribute/align/build on the CEO’s solution(s) vision. Understands interplay between products, service, solution, business case and operationalization for Hardware and software both.
▪ Lives and breathes solutions: existing and potential, identifies both unserved and underserved needs. Constantly tracks markets and internal clients and consumers to make best in class solutions available ahead of time
▪ Regular stakeholder interactions: Head strategic initiatives for Micro Retail and business case, Buying & Merchandising for range and partners. Digital, Sales and Operations for dip sticks, business potential and operationalization
▪ Solution development and Solution management: Experience within project management, software & hardware development lifecycle, process and solutions design
▪ Builds Go-To-Market with Sales, Operations and Marketing
▪ Co owns P&L with Sales and Operations. Tracks products/solutions performance regularly to ensure plans/tweaks in time
▪ Work with cross functional teams for development of products, solutions and project management
▪ Govern and continuously improve the products/solutions based on implementation road map
▪ Problem solving, consumer centricity, spotting opportunities, solving problems, reducing friction
▪ Steer the technical direction for product and solution security mechanisms Requirements
➢ 10+ years possessing strong teamwork skills, problem-solving skills & customer centricity skills
➢ Certification in project management is an added advantage
➢ Experience working with start ups is a plus
➢ Expertise in Category Management is a plus
➢ Self-motivated with strong leadership skills & attention to details, unconventional, lateral
thinker, challenging status quo
➢ Organized, structured and disciplined. Very high quality of work/attention to detail. Ability to
collaborate effectively. Thinks through 360 degrees. Stitches up complete solutions/ensures no
loose ends. Gets things done
➢ Familiar with software design principles, software architecture and security mechanisms
➢ Good analytical skills and act structured in a result- and quality-oriented manner
➢ Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Industry: Preferred experience from Retail, Consumer Services and FMCG sector
Location - Mumbai
at iFAST Financial India
- Assist in project scoping and interact with users to gather requirements
- Must have skills: Java,Spring,SQL,Web App development
- Produce well-planned, well-structured, high-quality codes that have been independently unit tested
- Design, develop, implement and maintain multi-tier web based applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, MVC, Weblogic, XML, Spring, Hibernate, and Oracle, to support business requirements (angular will be advantage)
- Participate and contribute actively in the complete software development lifecycle, including performance analysis, design, development, and testing
- Ensure well designed, testable, efficient codes by performing unit testing with test cases and through rigorous integration testing of the entire application
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support users by developing design documentation and assistance tools
- Interact regularly with internal and external teams to address technical issues and provide appropriate solutions through debugging, research, and investigation
- Develop configuration tools for internal teams to further automate programming tasks that are repetitive
- Engage in and lead application performance tuning
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in Java development, application of standard software development principles and designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web frameworks using MVC
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Oracle, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with test-driven development
SUVI(provide a best hike on the current or offered ctc)
-We will must give the best salary hike on the current ctc or offered ctc of candidate.
SUVI(provide a best hike on the current or offered ctc)
Give a best hike to the relevant candidate
SUVI(provide a best hike on the current or offered ctc)
-we will must provide a good salary hike to the experience and relevant candidate.
SUVI(provide a best hike on the current or offered ctc)
Development in C#
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base. You will be handling the complete responsibility for the UI/UX design of the software application.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision, Figma or any other relevant application)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• Relevant experience as a UI/UX designer (commercial, freelance, or project basis)
at Avekshaa Technologies
Key Technical Skills –
Candidate will be responsible for administration, support, and
implementation of Dynatrace Application Performance Management (APM) solutions to business
and technology needs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Dynatrace OneAgent tool.
Experience in Monitoring the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web
applications from the end-user perspective.
Experience working on SaaS based Dynatrace platform implementation.
Implementation experience across application monitoring, synthetic and real user
monitoring solutions following best practices across the enterprise.
Support application monitoring for Java, .NET, NodeJS and other application
Have executed at least 2 large scale implementations on Dynatrace.
Have knowledge/experience on Performance Testing will be an add on.
Good understanding of troubleshooting performance issues encountered during performance
Other requirements –
Experience in interfacing with the customers.
The person should have experience coordinating and communicating application
performance management (APM) activities with key stakeholders.
Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues
encountered during production monitoring.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tolerance to ambiguities
Location – Mumbai
For us on the job capability matters.
We're looking for exprienced Python developers with over 2+ years of production experience and strong expertise in building web applications and APIs using Python, Django and DRF. We are looking for cadidates who are go-getters and are leaning towards leadership positions. Candidates must have a proven history of building, scaling, optimising and securing Python based backends and APIs using a microservice architecture.
Bonus Skills : Experience with ReactJs, Node.js, FastAPI
We would prefer candidates who can join immediately or are currently serving their notice period. Jumpers please excuse, your application will be ignored
Key Skills Required
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications
at Suven Consultants and Techn
Functional: Manual Functional Testing of Web and Mobile Applications, Writing Test Cases, Regression Testing, Data Verification, GIT & JIRA, Basic Automation Testing,
Testing feeds - Understanding of JSON and XML structures, Testing tools like Postman, Swagger & Charles Proxy, Browser Development Tools,GIT & JIRA.
Position description: 2+ years of hands on experience in testing.
- To work closely with software developers and product planners to understand more about what the product is for, its key features and the intended audience
- Required to carry out a mix of key functional and non-functional tests such as Sanity, Regression, Load, Security and Deployment
- Required to plan test cases in consultation with the stake holders
- Required to document all bugs and findings of these tests and ensuring they are addressed
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Client is in the Business of digital first health clinics
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience
Proficient in working with systems infrastructure, creating, querying, and manipulating databases, APIs, and integrations.
Required Technical Experience: Frontend code (HTML5/CSS, ReactJS, D3JS) and web stack back-end technologies (.net Core, NodeJs), MongoDB, Docker, Git, Jenkins
Preferred Technical Experience: React/ Redux/Hook, GraphQL, HANA-SQL, Redis, Golang, Kafka, etc.
Implement Security OAuth/JWT solutions for the different API Scenarios
Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Micro-service is needed to be successful in this position. Also, the candidate should have a sound understanding of CI/CD processes, agile development, possess a deep understanding of programming fundamentals, and can learn new frameworks, languages, and tools required on projects.
A private equity firm
Looking for candidates with exposure to B2B space.
We are looking for a UI Designer. Please find below the JD for your kind perusal.
Experience and skill-sets:
Experience in visual user interface design and within it have significant experience in designing for business enterprise solutions.
Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs.
Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes, especially experienced in creating and managing ‘Design Systems’ would be an advantage.
In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, and Zeplin.
Experience with animation tools like Principle, Invision, etc would be a plus.
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization.
Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.
Experience testing websites and software on a variety of platforms including iOS and Android mobile and devices.
Previous experience with user-centered design principles and practices, web/mobile standards, typography and color, and web/mobile usability standards.
I have contributed as a leader in the design and a strong collaborator across product managers and engineers.
Knowledgeable in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
Ability to work with designers and developers to implement new ideas
Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
Own the user interaction experience, including but not limited to the visual design of the product. This means managing and evolving the design system.
Drive and own the design process along with the rest of the product team.
Conduct Usability Testing to validate design concepts; i.e. Create prototypes to show and demonstrate interactions.
Employ design thinking and questioning techniques to develop strategies and execution plans where pathways are not always obvious.
Help develop and lead the design team to improve the range of design reviews and research methods used. Provide and encourage feedback from your team and other designers.
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that powers our customer’s
shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our
customer’s doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and
web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, content
systems, catalogue systems, search systems, supply chain systems, imaging and
visualization systems for products etc. We are a small technology team where each
individual has a huge impact. You will work closely with the business in shaping our product
and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a
rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive
1. Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software
engineers; this requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions
and the hands-on ability to lead by example
2. Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instill and follow good software development
practices and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile
practices as well as be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus
on product quality
3. Team management : You will be responsible for hiring and mentoring your team; helping
individuals grow in their careers, having constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing
prompt, clear and actionable feedback about performance
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
● Total of 5+ years’ experience building cutting edge products. Deep experience in
building very large scale applications and 1+ years’ experience in team management
● Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms
● Experience with distributed systems handling large amount of data
● Experience in very large scale applications.
● Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
● Experience with distributed systems handling large amounts of data.
● Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE.
● Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
● Excellent coding skills in NODE JS & PHP (Laravel)
● Very good understanding of Web Technologies
● Good understanding and experience with using open source technologies and building
● Handling large data (batch and real-time), workflows and scheduling, building pluggable
frameworks and systems, strong abstraction and architecture skills
● Experience using traditional RDBMS, NOSQL DBs (Cassandra, Mongo DB, Aerospike
● (redis, memcache), messaging frameworks (Rabbit MQ, AWS SQS)
B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent or higher from a reputed institution.
1. Technical depth
You have the strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design
and code yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications.
Deep understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the
database.) Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons
2. Execution ability
Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple
software development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and
institute good practices and tools
3. You must have a degree in Computer Science or related field. Strong understanding of
object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of computer-science
Being a relatively small sized Engineering team, individuals carry a lot of responsibility on their
shoulders.Coming up with the designs of features, evaluating external libraries and frameworks,
enhancing existing platform infrastructure, reviewing major architectural decisions, planning and
executing deployments with minimal system downtimes is part of the everyday job. For an individual with
a hunger to solve problems and who thrives on challenges, passionate about leading teams, the
opportunities @Myntra are practically limitless.
You’ll be a part of the team who’s passionate about scaling & delivering omnichannel initiatives @Myntra.
The primary products that you’ll be working on will be Myntra’s entire Omnichannel Suite. This consists of
end-to-end integrations with seller systems, omni order management system & in-store assistance initiatives