TCP/IP Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Primarily responsible for the design, development and testing of LTE features for small cell system being developed by Mavenir
- Software development (code & test) of their modules with no supervision. Ability to do high level design and review low-level design/code.
- Accurate estimation of their work.
- Participate in architecture discussions.
- Adherence to development process and quality metrics.
- Good understanding of 5G, LTE and/or UMTS standards.
- Knowledge of 3GPP NR, EUTRAN procedures.
- Knowledge on any of the protocols like RRC, MAC, RLC, LTE/NR L3/L2 protocol stacks.
- Knowledge of RRM, Tr069 interface, NETCONF, YANG.
- Experience of developing UNIX/Linux applications.
- Excellent knowledge of C, data structures and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Network virtualisation concepts will be a plus.
- Experience of any of the following would also be an advantage: IP Networks and Protocols, SCTP, MTP3, M3UA, SS7, SCCP, HNBAP, RUA, RANAP, S1AP, GTP
- Good knowledge of any of version control system like SVN, MKS, clearcase.
- Good team player with knowledge of Agile methodology will be a plus
5-12 years of experience in testing the Network products
Good Knowledge & understanding network protocols
Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking
Hands on experience in l2/l3 protocols testing
Hands on testing experience in dynamic routing protocols like bgp,ospf etc.
Proficient in scripting (preferably Python)
Note: From Netwrking Product company experice is a must
- Bachelors Master’s degree in information technology/Computer Science,ngineering (or equivalent)
- 6+ years of experience in Python
- Core skill should be Python
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud (Azure Storage, IotHub, DevOps)
- Good at Python programming
- Knowledge of Docker and bash/ shell scripting
- Experience with REST API, mqtt, node.js, TCPIP basics
- Hands on experience on Terraform , Telegraf (for monitoring), +Application Insights
(for monitoring), Ansible (for provisioning edge machines),
- Familiarity with Linux is very important.
Install, configure, and troubleshoot network hardware and software.
Leverage networking tools to identify and mitigate network anomalies.
Analyze application data and traffic flow data to identify and improve sub-optimal network behaviors.
Leverage automation tools and processes to proactively monitor the health of the network and respond to events.
Participate in developing policies, procedures and technical reports associated with operating and maintaining the global network.
Guide and assist junior engineers in the implementation of new topologies and services.
Some traveling will be required.
Be available to work up to 10.30 PM IST regularly to overlap with the US team
At least 5 years of progressive experience supporting enterprise network environments.
Strong understanding of network fundamentals (e.g. TCP/IP, Ethernet, IP Addressing/Subnetting, VLANs, etc).
Intermediate experience supporting common routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF, EIGRP).
Experience supporting zone based firewalls and configuring security policies.
Experience with Japanese Networking, terminology, build, deploy and support a plus
Experience with supporting multiple network vendors' routing and switching platforms
Experience with Juniper QFX, EX, and SRX series platforms.
Experience with Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, and ASA series platforms.
Experience with Pulse Secure remote access VPN
Experience with Palo Alto Networks firewalls, central management through Panorama.
Experience with Network Access Control solutions
Experience working with global teams
- Design, write and build tools to improve the reliability, latency, availability and scalability of HealthifyMe application.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment
- Optimize performance and solve issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application, and network.
- Experienced in building infrastructure with terraform / cloudformation or equivalent.
- Experience with ansible or equivalent is beneficial
- Ability to use a wide variety of Open Source Tools
- Experience with AWS is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of running services in a large scale environment.
- Expert level understanding of Linux servers, specifically RHEL/CentOS.
- Practical, proven knowledge of shell scripting and at least one higher-level language (eg. Python, Ruby, GoLang).
- Experience with source code and binary repositories, build tools, and CI/CD (Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc)
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, web application security, and experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures.
Look forward to
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with an amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and make history!