4+ Strategic thinking Jobs in Mumbai | Strategic thinking Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 4+ Strategic thinking Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Strategic thinking Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
We are making India's e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
• India eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
• If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
• High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next day.
• We're a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
• Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
• Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimum
• Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and Emles Venture Partner.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The Business development management team is responsible for the acquisition of new Partnership opportunities.
- This position will be responsible for helping our prospective clients make purchase decisions to best suit their business needs.
- The Business Development Manager would be required to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- This Position involves interacting with clients and our services department
- If you have prior experience in either sales, service or marketing, it is an added advantage since you will understand what the customer needs
- Maintain existing business with brilliant rapport and trust amongst clientele
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, an outgoing personality, confident and excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have patience and charm to deal with all types of customers.
- The candidate should be able to put across ideas and solutions in a clear concise manner.
- The candidate should be able to learn and adapt the product into their conversations with ease.
- Prior experience in either the sales or services departments is preferred.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and web applications.
- Portfolio of a design project.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, and photoshop.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various clients.
- Good time management skills.
- Thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the client.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity with user-friendliness to the complex design.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Don't forget to attach previous work or Behance portfolio link.
Deforus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
21N78E Creative Labs is a digitally-led, full service agency that helps brands be the best they can be on every medium they connect with their customers on. What that means is that the work we do gets seen on a billboard while people are stuck in traffic, shared on Facebook as they login to ‘see’ what their friends are doing, or delivered straight to their mail – snail and electronic. The clients we work on range from global companies with audiences in North America and Europe, to small start-ups who are just getting their feet wet.
We’re hiring Jr. / Sr. Copywriters who can craft communication for both traditional and digital media. Who can drive a campaign from concept to execution in collaboration with business managers, art directors and media planners.
Joining: Someone who can join immediately.
- Develop research and insight driven concepts that meet the requirements of the brief.
- Create and deliver presentations that communicate the campaign thought and rollout effectively.
- Ensure copy is compliant with strategy and brand guidelines.
- Craft communication for both traditional and digital media.
- Participate in new business activities.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of copywriting experience, preferably at an advertising agency.
- Know how to take an idea across mediums and effectively leverage the strengths of each one.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Candidates must stay current with advertising, technology and marketplace trends.