21N78E Creative Labs is a digitally-led, full service agency that helps brands be the best they can be on every medium they connect with their customers on. What that means is that the work we do gets seen on a billboard while people are stuck in traffic, shared on Facebook as they login to ‘see’ what their friends are doing, or delivered straight to their mail – snail and electronic. The clients we work on range from global companies with audiences in North America and Europe, to small start-ups who are just getting their feet wet.
We’re hiring Jr. / Sr. Copywriters who can craft communication for both traditional and digital media. Who can drive a campaign from concept to execution in collaboration with business managers, art directors and media planners.
Joining: Someone who can join immediately.
- Develop research and insight driven concepts that meet the requirements of the brief.
- Create and deliver presentations that communicate the campaign thought and rollout effectively.
- Ensure copy is compliant with strategy and brand guidelines.
- Craft communication for both traditional and digital media.
- Participate in new business activities.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of copywriting experience, preferably at an advertising agency.
- Know how to take an idea across mediums and effectively leverage the strengths of each one.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Candidates must stay current with advertising, technology and marketplace trends.
About 21n78e Creative Labs
We are in the lookout for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
• Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
• Researching and organizing facts and sources
• Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
• Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
• Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
• Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
• Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
Role :- Team Lead - Copywriting
About our client -
Our Client is a next generation MarTech company, delivering end-to-end marketing and sales solutions to leading brands in India. The company's ethos is built upon the philosophy of 'Marketing Engineered', an approach that delivers marketing & sales solutions through innovative ideas in design, engineering and technology.
What you’ll be working on -
Ad copy for digital campaigns, video scripts, social media, blog posts and a certain amount of offline collateral. The role also involves ideation for advertising campaigns. The clients you’ll work on will span tech, F&B, pharma, retail, healthcare, real estate, automotive and other industries. You’ll be a part of the larger content marketing department in Pune, working closely with the client servicing team and design team to come up with ideas and creatives that make an impact!
● Interpreting client briefs and requirements
● Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing through to execution
● Developing creative ideas and original, clear copy
● Collaborating with the design team on visual representation of the copy
● Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to meet deadlines
● Maintain a high awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content opportunities
● Be responsible for working with internal teams to gather input and validate the content
● Ensure consistency and quality across all written content
● Present and articulate concepts to clients
Desired Skills and experience -
● 2+ years of experience interest in copywriting, business communication or technical writing
● BE Computer Engineering, B.Tech in Computer Science, Graduate in Marketing
● Proficiency in the English language and accuracy in grammar
● The knack of understanding technical products (SaaS, PaaS, SAP, etc.) and writing for them
● Highly creative and imaginative
● Keen attention to detail
● The ability to work in a collaborative environment under tight deadlines
● Self-motivated and eager to learn
We are seeking a Social Media Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in managing social media accounts and campaigns for brands. The role involves developing and executing social media strategies that align with the brand's goals and objectives, as well as engaging with followers and analysing data to improve performance.
- Create and execute social media campaigns across various platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Develop and maintain a social media content calendar that aligns with the brand's marketing goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure social media messaging aligns with overall marketing messaging and brand guidelines.
- Engage with followers, respond to comments and messages, and build relationships with the community.
- Analyze social media metrics and create reports to track performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, platform updates, and emerging social media technologies to continuously improve the brand's social media presence.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns, including creating ads and tracking performance metrics.
- Work with influencers and brand ambassadors to develop partnerships and campaigns that align with the brand's goals.
- Monitor social media channels for brand mentions and engage with users to address any issues or concerns.
- Support other marketing initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience managing social media accounts and campaigns for brands.(7lakh)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, tools, and best practices.
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools, such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of social media advertising, including Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Experience working with influencers and managing partnerships.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Creative and innovative mindset.
Job Essence –
It’s Only Words ..and the words are all I have ..to take your heart away…
Country Roads take me home ….
Har rang kuchh kehta hai…
We are looking for those who can feel the soul of seasons, the flora and fauna, the mountains, and the river…similarly if they feel the soul, the character of a brand to communicate and build the connect with its audience!
We are looking for content professionals to handle narrative based writings for content pieces for ever growing and global brands we have in our portfolio.
You should be digitally savvy/from media background/writer/author or be the next new age Prahlad Kakkar, Prasoon Joshi, Piyush Pandey, Josy Paul, R Balki, Alque Padamsee in making in Digital Agency world with a good grip on brand communications driven by content strategy.
You should be able to think beyond the universe to the roots of our nation, work on your style of content and help in brands’ facelift/makeover/launches. This applies to the messaging for all the audience’s touch points.
Our clients rely on us with trust of the above. We are their Partners in Progress (not a typical agency vendor). We may even help them to make their brand mandates, manifestation plans and guidelines. So there is almost no instructional or Copy/Paste working. You need to be as original as you are!
Work profile –
- Translation of Business/Digital Objectives into Content themes
- Production of Content items as per Digital-Social Media Campaigns
- Bench-marking content deliverables with national/global standards
- Creating manifestation and themes to be used for goal oriented marketing campaigns
- Producing tribe specific content assets ensuring engagement and RoI
Key Responsibility Areas –
Convert ideas into content pieces. These content pieces (output) can be in the form of:
- Web Related Content:
- Landing Page/Forms
- Emailers/Ebooks/Downloadables – Topic/Body/Links
- Blog/Articles/Press releases/Story telling/Infographics/Comic Strips
- SEM Content:
- Paid ads content – FB/Instagram/Google/LinkedIn/YouTube
- Content for creative cards/videos
- Copies and descriptions
- Remarketing ad sets
- SEO content – Blogs/Articles using keywords
- YouTube descriptions/Video scripting
- Profile Writing/Bios/Wikipedia
- Media Kit/PR activities/3rd Party PR
- Media Relations
- Online Reputation Management(ORM) areas
- Q&A | FAQs Deck
Must Have Requirements –
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital social media writing(long form and short form)
- Deep understanding of digital mediums – FB|Instagram|Quora|LinkedIn|Google|landing pages etc.
- Deep understanding content analytics and RoI generation
- Should have worked with a digital social media agency/media house/news channel
- Should be able to ideate, and not just a task taker
-Experience in Technical Writing is Must.
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken (American English).
We are looking to hire a content writer who can work on the following :
1) Writing creative and engaging narratives and stories for our games
2) Write technical content for our gamified e-learning modules
- Collaborate with the product and customer success teams to ideate and come up with content ideas for our games.
- Create and write engaging content that is also accessible by a wide audience
- Publish content using our content management systems
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication
- A good sense of humour
- Strong ownership and drive to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to seek and act on feedback
- Basic understanding of using word, powerpoint and excel
- Multitasking abilities
- An interest in games/ gaming is a plus
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Social Media Manager responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Working with a team of thinkers and doers to bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding and creativity.
- Developing marketing campaigns that help achieve the business objectives and increase ROI of the brand.
- Outlining target audience segments, key geographies, funnel planning and product positioning.
- Establishing social media marketing goals and associated budget allocation for each channel (taking into account CPM, CPE, CPL, ROAS), laddering up to a cohesive paid social marketing strategy.
- Presenting, or overseeing presentation of final concepts, and obtaining approvals from the leadership team
- Tracking social media data to make analysis.
- Researching competition, investigating benchmarks and providing suggestions for improvement of campaigns.
- Collaborating with the design, paid media ads and sales departments.
- Overseeing 3rd party partners and platforms that assist in driving valuable scale for our business.
- Leading the team and training them on the latest social media trends and best practices.
What you need to have:
- MBA in Marketing or in relevant stream from good college (Tier 1 not required)
- Possessing a natural eye for good design
- Result-driven social marketing experience and a strong creative + analytical background.
- Ability to execute dynamic campaign ideas that connect with the target audience.
- 3+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing/ social media marketing role
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media platforms, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Office and other industry standard advertising and optimization platforms.
- Deep understanding of ad formats, audience segmentation, remarketing audiences and growing trends in social media.
- Exceptional organizational, budgetary and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify trends and provide action oriented insights.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functional teams.
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. You will cooperate with a design-savvy team to devise an overall concept.
The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
- General clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/ team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practice
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Positive thinking and results-oriented.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Proven working experience as a Copy Writer
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
Evidence of creative ability / talent (e.g. Portfolio).
- Experience of 5-7 years and preferably worked in an agency
- Strong conceptual and time management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Attention to details